Anyone in Florida?

We are. We moved to Illinois 14 months ago because we heard it's coming up the Florida coast. Prepare early, they said. One son still lives there above Gainesville.

I'm on the Gulf side / Tampa Bay area but I'm still laying in supplies and moving a few things up higher. I work with a few first responders volunteer wise so I'd rather have things covered here and not worry so I can shift to where I'm needed, if I'm needed.

I couldn't move back up north. I couldn't handle the cold.

I'm ready. I'm in Tampa Bay as well and I'm stocking up on supplies. Hope everyone stays safe.

LA (Lutz Area)

62 bi guy in Lutz..I enjoy reading erotica (obviously), MFM 3ways, ladies and other bi guys! I'm pretty flexible you might say, depending on my mood and level of horniness.

Last edited:
Generators going here running test. The house shutters
are going on next and then we're headed out to sand bag.
Got in the food and water supplies this weekend.
Building bug out bags and a couple of plastic tubs in case I end up working at a shelter.

Tampa here too, got supplies, hunkering down just in case, work just got a weather line for us to call and see if they are closing or not.... >_<

Hope everyone is in a safe place. Again, chairs are in the pool and deck is clear. We've had rain most of day and streets are already flooded. Plenty of water and supplies.

Hold on tight y'all - it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Hey northwest fla here. If you can't get a room or don't have a lot of money.. They are opening shelters in the Pensacola area for you people trying to get out. Some are pet friendly, some not. I'm assuming that all north fla is doing the same. Anyway good luck to all staying. I will be staying if it comes my way. Just sayin ...

I hope you all stay safe as well as my dad who is down there. Thinking of you all and hoping for the best for everyone of you!

On a break from working the phone at the Emergency Call Center here for our city. I swear over half the calls have been people who haven't even tried to prepare and expect people to come do everything for them. One lady was bitching she had no water. One of the team asked her if she had her recycling plastic bottles. Yes. Well fill those with tap water and you now have water. Oh... OK. Click.

Most the stress from this job has been this lack of common sense and having pets but no carriers, not registering them so they could be allowed in a shelter if there was space. The pets shelters are full already, it's too late to register your pets. Screaming at me isn't going to change anything since you didn't do your part.

On a break from working the phone at the Emergency Call Center here for our city. I swear over half the calls have been people who haven't even tried to prepare and expect people to come do everything for them. One lady was bitching she had no water. One of the team asked her if she had her recycling plastic bottles. Yes. Well fill those with tap water and you now have water. Oh... OK. Click.

Most the stress from this job has been this lack of common sense and having pets but no carriers, not registering them so they could be allowed in a shelter if there was space. The pets shelters are full already, it's too late to register your pets. Screaming at me isn't going to change anything since you didn't do your part.

Hope you stay safe Starry. Yes, my Harley is in the garage behind the hurricane resistant door. :)

Hope you stay safe Starry. Yes, my Harley is in the garage behind the hurricane resistant door. :)

So glad to see you stranger!!!!!!
Thanks! So far so good but this is a really safe house.
I hope you are doing well and this Irma isn't hitting you too bad.

Back