Touching tits

iJpAPkWzrDkfn1.gif

I love this one. Excellent start to what I'm sure was a long enjoyable evening

Discrete, but so public!

I like a discrete public caress...

Squashed by a crowd forcing its way onto a 7PM bus, I found myself just inside the closing door, up three steps, with a young lady two steps below me. We were jammed face to face, hers against my upper belly, her breasts frimly on the front of my pants. It was middle of summer, suffocatingly hot, and she wore a tank top that, from my position and with the aid of pressure from our bodies, pushed her breasts up so that I saw the whole upper half of them. A young man was rudely pushing her from behind. Briefly, she glanced up at me, and I smiled. She blushed, looked down, and I turned my hand, pinned between us and someone else beside her, around so that instead of the back of it against the side of her breast, my open palm cupped it. No one could see my hand. I got very hard. I held her breast and eventually subtly massaged it for two or three glorious minutes, until we arrived at the next stop and had disperse inside the bus.

I like playing with mine, but I love it when someone else plays with them
And I don't mind if you're a little rough with them either
But I'm alone right now, so I'll just keep massaging them and pinching my nips as I peruse all the breast threads ;)

But I'm alone right now, so I'll just keep massaging them and pinching my nips as I peruse all the breast threads ;)

It always amazes me how hard I can pinch my wife's. She has never complained no matter how hard I do it. Actually just the opposite.

I love a woman's body but I definitely spend a little more time with her breasts. If a woman will let me I can spend hours massaging, fondling, kissing , sucking nibbling, pinching....and anything else you can think of

The skin is so soft and creamy! I love feeling her nipples get hard as they are teased.

I will spend sometime on this thread for sure! Love reading what the ladies here like!

Squashed by a crowd forcing its way onto a 7PM bus, I found myself just inside the closing door, up three steps, with a young lady two steps below me. We were jammed face to face, hers against my upper belly, her breasts frimly on the front of my pants. It was middle of summer, suffocatingly hot, and she wore a tank top that, from my position and with the aid of pressure from our bodies, pushed her breasts up so that I saw the whole upper half of them. A young man was rudely pushing her from behind. Briefly, she glanced up at me, and I smiled. She blushed, looked down, and I turned my hand, pinned between us and someone else beside her, around so that instead of the back of it against the side of her breast, my open palm cupped it. No one could see my hand. I got very hard. I held her breast and eventually subtly massaged it for two or three glorious minutes, until we arrived at the next stop and had disperse inside the bus.

Did she say anything? Do you think she liked it?

Having my tits played with and nipples sucked while I am riding a cock will make me cum every time.

Yes . . .

Did she say anything? Do you think she liked it?

Women like, need and want sex just as much as men do. As I held her breast I felt it harden, so I knew she was aroused.

As she moved up the stairs and away from me, she murmered "Thank you," so yes, as with any man or woman, the situaton was safe, limited and, I'm sure, as enjoyable for her as it was for me. PM me if you want to know more.

Last edited:
The More...

...the merrier...
tumblr_o8gufmSPDS1risnnlo1_500.gif

Surely that is soap and not....

Actually, watching that for too long makes me dizzy!

The thread title makes me think more about two women touching tits together than a man touching tits. But it's all good!

tumblr_ormowx6myR1ucfwa4o1_400.gif

How can I paste a gif I find online? I can never get it to work. Must be the iPad.

As long as the site allows hotlinking. If it doesn't a message will appear stating no hotlinking in your image.

example
tumblr_osltwjdbXx1rs623uo5_1280.jpg

Last edited:

when nobody is available, I do love slipping my hand down and playing with them, tugging on them ....

Back