What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into Thin Air. Jon Krakauer

If you ever thought about climbing Everest this would probably change your mind....

*To be fair I actually didn't read this but downloaded the audio to listen to while driving. But it was good enough to buy a hard copy for the shelves and kept me sitting in my car at various arrivals when I should have been getting out...

I fancy this one. Have you read Touching The Void by Joe Simpson?

Who is the writer?
Is that a series?

86ee081a02745d946bcea64a2d3055f7--ladybird-books-sarcasm.jpg

I fancy this one. Have you read Touching The Void by Joe Simpson?

I have.

Hardcore climbers are fucking nuts.

I would rather base jump.
I would rather swim with great white.
I would...

Well just about anything I guess.

Edit: speaking of cunts. Sandy Pitman sure sounds like she was a proper one..

Last edited:
I have.

Hardcore climbers are fucking nuts.

I would rather base jump.
I would rather swim with great white.
I would...

Well just about anything I guess.

Edit: speaking of cunts. Sandy Pitman sure sounds like she was a proper one..

True. They fascinate me too. Especially the likes of Mallory in his bloody Harris tweeds. Hardest of hardcore there.

I'd rather blow Phil. To be fair I'd probably die on the plane journey over. I'm not a great traveller.

Protectors

[Menage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, with M/M]

Fleeing from her dangerous and persistent ex-boyfriend, Sara quite literally runs into ranchers Tyler and Gage. Believing them to be gay, she goes home with the two smoking hot cowboys who vow to keep her safe. After patching her up, the men realize that something has been missing from their relationship... a beautiful brunette. Together, they conspire to seduce Sara by showing her exactly how delightful it is to be shared.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 10.31.59 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 10.31.59 AM.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm reading the Chosen by the Vampire Kings book that LTR mentioned a couple weeks ago (? Last week maybe).

I kinda want to throttle that woman Becky.

omg!

i am so happy that you are reading it

but i too wanted to slap her a time or two

It's a fun read. I'm wondering if there will ever be some man on man action. I'm holding out for it - Zane seems like he'd be down.

I'm reading the Chosen by the Vampire Kings book that LTR mentioned a couple weeks ago (? Last week maybe).

I kinda want to throttle that woman Becky.

Luk! She wants to throttle Becky too.

Fucking Becky. :mad:

Current reading

I'm reading (again) the "Badge of Honor" series by W.E.B. Griffin. But, I only read up to "The Investigators" and that's it. There are more books after that but I think they are written by his son and they just plain suck. I've also read his "Brotherhood of War" and "The Corps" series.

I also just finished reading "Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove.

i have found my book

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 8.59.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 8.59.27 AM.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 8.59.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 8.59.38 AM.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
928_1000.gif

"Who would have known that Dava Foxx read and speak English, French and Russian?"

"God Bless the American School System in Yonkers, New York!"

"I also heard she speaks and can write in Chinese!"

"Dava Foxx would be good Ambassador to United Nations!"

Last edited:
"HEX", by Thomas Olde Heuvelt. Fata, you might like this one!

Whoever is born here, is doomed to stay 'til death. Whoever settles, never leaves.

Welcome to Black Spring, the seemingly picturesque Hudson Valley town haunted by the Black Rock Witch, a seventeenth century woman whose eyes and mouth are sewn shut. Muzzled, she walks the streets and enters homes at will. She stands next to children's bed for nights on end. Everybody knows that her eyes may never be opened or the consequences will be too terrible to bear.

The elders of Black Spring have virtually quarantined the town by using high-tech surveillance to prevent their curse from spreading. Frustrated with being kept in lockdown, the town's teenagers decide to break their strict regulations and go viral with the haunting. But, in so doing, they send the town spiraling into dark, medieval practices of the distant past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back