Three's Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
67de6cbaea44e4ee9678e01e972f759e175967c8.jpg

This woman resembles my wife, and she was in a similar situation. She had the hots for this guy. One afternoon, he calls her and he wants to get at it. She runs over to his place like a bitch in heat ready to fuck his brains out. She gets there, and he has a buddy who also wants to go. She ends up with her first threesome. She said it was OK, but a little disappointing, because she was really into the one guy. I envision her being just like the girl in this image.

This woman resembles my wife, and she was in a similar situation. She had the hots for this guy. One afternoon, he calls her and he wants to get at it. She runs over to his place like a bitch in heat ready to fuck his brains out. She gets there, and he has a buddy who also wants to go. She ends up with her first threesome. She said it was OK, but a little disappointing, because she was really into the one guy. I envision her being just like the girl in this image.

And where were you? I would have follwed her and make sure she was going to be airtight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back