Handjobs

I find myself to be very visual, in terms of stimulation. So watching myself get a handjob by a lovely lady with boldly painted fingernails is one of the best things in the world!

I've always found that men enjoyed it when I gave them handjobs and I enjoy it as well although after looking through some of the pictures I may need to up my teasing game a little.

I had a dream last night about giving a hand job. Now I wanna do it. Just something really hot about having my hand wrapped around a warm shaft. Feeling how hard he is and exploring him. Feeling it twitch and watching his cum run down his cock all over my hand.

I had a dream last night about giving a hand job. Now I wanna do it. Just something really hot about having my hand wrapped around a warm shaft. Feeling how hard he is and exploring him. Feeling it twitch and watching his cum run down his cock all over my hand.

Sounds exciting too. ;)

It takes a lot to beat a good handjob. One of the best I've had was from an older guy who got everything about right.

I've never had a fucking handy. Well, from myself haha. How crazy is that?!? Mid30s

So underrated...so enjoyable...before rushing on to other things enjoy it...takes a while but mmmmm.

Just love taking your wet sticky cock in my hand after a session of good sex, fondling it until it gets hard again
:kiss::kiss:

Love how you explain it.:rose:

tumblr_oliza6d06s1rkskbao1_400.gif

I love watching her pump and flood his cock...

Back