Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth II !

Lancecastor

Lit's Most Beloved Poster
91 years old today, Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say.

o-QUEEN-ELIZABETH-PATTERNS-2-570.jpg

( is that a nipple?)

Long live The Queen!

Aw, I like Liz. She seems kinda cool, in an upper crust, toff sort of way. She's certainly doing well for 91.

Dolf looks a lot like Liz & Margaret, except her tits are more Mountbatten-esque.

princess_margaret_sea_by_snowden.jpg

A Head of State in whom we can all be proud. And she DOES have opinions - we just won't get to hear about then until she's gone, more's the pity.

Margaret Thatcher was NOT one of her favourite PM's, according to some naughty ex-Palace sources. Also, She had a long private meeting with Helen Mirren AFTER the film was released. Protocol dictated that she not say a word... nor did the lovely Ms. Mirren, who's ANOTHER "Classy Broad"... sources say HM actually liked the flick, which was a tough study for her. I'm certain.

Happy Birthday. Indeed. Ma'am (rhymes with ham)

Last edited:
Oh, I missed that.
I see that Lance didn't post this time the full picture over which the GB guys typically drool over.

All I've seen is that one he just posted from the neck up, but I do think there is a slight resemblance.

Funnily enough, I recall Dolf as being rather pretty, but I forget exactly what she looked like, lo those many (10-11) years ago.

Jeez, I am almost as old as Ish.... FAWWWK! :eek:

The woman being discussed is Princess Margaret in a photo taken by her husband Anthony Armstrong-Jones (Lord Snowdon)

Back