Wife Sharing

I like the idea, but...

...My husband has pretty much said no way, ever. A girl can still fantasize, right? Lately, I've thought a lot about a "revolving door", where several guys would use me, fill me with cum, then leave, all while my husband watched. I get so turned on by this idea and I don't know why.

...My husband has pretty much said no way, ever. A girl can still fantasize, right? Lately, I've thought a lot about a "revolving door", where several guys would use me, fill me with cum, then leave, all while my husband watched. I get so turned on by this idea and I don't know why.
Wow, from what I have always been told it is the wife who isn't into it. The only men I ever heard who weren't into it were my daughters two husbands.

Wow, from what I have always been told it is the wife who isn't into it. The only men I ever heard who weren't into it were my daughters two husbands.

Wow you are an exception to the rule! What a hot wife you would make

I would like this as well. My wife is very bi curious but way too shy/scared to let it happen. Certainly too scared/shy to initiate an encounter.

I like that. Shame we can't get our wives together and get them to become lovers. That would be sexy. Does you wife want to seduce another woman or be seduced? We could role play how we could get them together and how get them into each other.

I like that. Shame we can't get our wives together and get them to become lovers. That would be sexy. Does you wife want to seduce another woman or be seduced? We could role play how we could get them together and how get them into each other.

She would need to be seduced by the other woman.
Sorry but I'm not into cyber rp.

Hmmm so I've been posting this around to see if I can get any takers

Hmmm this is an interesting thread, Ive been on Lit for a while now & Ive been floating this fantasy of mine, I dont necessarily want to chat with another guy about his wife but I would luv to have phone sex with a wife while the hubby watches (or not watch - whatever is the turn on). I thought it was a weird but basic thing but Im guessing its more "unique" than I thought. Any takers Im #TeamPM

I do not mind sharing and we have on occasion. She makes the call but i like it when She brings the girls home and i get to dive into both of them.

If it's any consolation, if you were my wife all these type fantasies of yours would be fulfilled by now.

Oh yes..................................please!

Then there's the curious case of just the right girl over late at night, and her car just won't start.

Probably the best one, though. She's over and it's late and everyone has been drinking too much. It just woulnd't be right to send her driving home like that, she could get stopped by the police or get into a wreck.

different

juast to make the point for us more bi guys another women in bed with us unless she is a lesbian doesnt interest me in the slightest but another man, wow gimme that anytime

A girl I knew back in college did this at a party. She said that it left her wanting even more and she even fucked the taxi driver on the way home the next morning. I knew her for quite a while before that night, but had never had before -- or after -- that night.

Share wife with a woman

I would Love to share my wife with a woman who cuckolds me. I would love for this sexy hot woman to seduce my wife and make me her cuckold. I would to role play this and have it happen. I would love my wife to enjoy sex with another woman and for them to let me know just how better my wife's new lover makes love to my wife better than I can. I wish I could find a female lover for my wife.

juast to make the point for us more bi guys another women in bed with us unless she is a lesbian doesnt interest me in the slightest but another man, wow gimme that anytime
I prefer more men too in a group too, but if the women want to join in I'm all for that too!

We have an arrangement like this.

We have guys over a lot. My husband loves watching more than doing, and I am okay with that.

I have several men I see pretty regularly. Others are friends of my lovers. I don't really have relationships with these other men, other than sexually. And I like it that way. There are a couple that I see regularly that I have deep feelings for, though.

This is how me and my husband please each other. I let other men fuck me and he gets to watch, or knows about it. And that makes us both happy. I don't understand monogamy. I just know it would never be my thing.

This has been my all time reigning fantasy i love it so. I more or less scared on her reaction but I'm pondering different scenarios all the time.
But my got i can't shake the wanting to share her and watching/joining.

We have guys over a lot. My husband loves watching more than doing, and I am okay with that.

I have several men I see pretty regularly. Others are friends of my lovers. I don't really have relationships with these other men, other than sexually. And I like it that way. There are a couple that I see regularly that I have deep feelings for, though.

This is how me and my husband please each other. I let other men fuck me and he gets to watch, or knows about it. And that makes us both happy. I don't understand monogamy. I just know it would never be my thing.

I love friends of friends. Never ending sex and fun. I have not developed any deep feeling for any of the men yet. We keep it sexual and married men don't get attached to easy.

Most of my relationships have been fairly open in the sense that both of us are free to take other lovers, although we remain each other's "main squeeze." I have also had one genuinely polyamorous relationship.

What I have never done is see my wife or gf actually fuck someone else. I have sometimes heard them in another room and been told the details later. My current wife loves to flirt so I have seen her kiss other guys -- always gets me so hot!

When I suggested this to my wife (about a friend of ours), she obviously thought that I was joking. When I told her I was serious, she was very surprised. Doing it with another man with me watching or participating was something she just couldn't imagine. We dropped the subject, till a few weeks later during sex she raised it again. My excitement just went through the roof! She said it had been going around in her mind all this time. She said she had kept on thinking about it and gradually started fantasizing about doing it with our friend. I came in my wife as soon as she said this!

Then we did it with him (our friend had always been interested in my wife and had told me about it). I can tell you that it was the best sex I, my wife and our friend had ever had. He had intercourse with her, while my wife rubbed my hardon. We both sucked on her breasts at the same time. Both my erection and my friend's are much harder in the threesome than when we have just one partner sex.

My advice is, just let your wife think about it. You might be as lucky as I was.

One thing led to another and we ended up swinging. Most of our sessions have been MFM combos. All sorts of positions and experiences including a Vaginal DP. My wife has turned into quite a sexy vixen and I must admit it really blows my mind to have her take control of 2 guys and make us satisfy her.

I'd love to one of those men invited round for the purpose of fucking your hot wife. I'd love to fuck her as you watch and give you a cream pie or sloppy seconds.

I'm a Wife and was shared several times by my ex-hubby at Swinger Parties etc x x x

Back