Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I just found this thread (Actually I just found the forum also-lol) What a delightful bunch of lovely ladies there are here. I'd love to say thanks to each of you individually but that would take forever so here's a group thank you to the sexy ladies of Literotica. And I'll add one of the lady in my life - the lady of our user name - harlequinandlady. This one is few years old we were getting ready to go to a swingers club and I caught her naked.

Welcome

Love the nipple rings

Here you go Ma'am!! :kiss:

attachment.php

Beautiful Sassy

:kiss: Thank you. I'm learning that Red is a good color for me. Though the blue and green hair doesn't match as well now.

Sadly no. Just a bra. My new Lingerie that I ordered is suppose to get here today though, and it too is red. :)

;) Very nice... I think you look sexy in whatever color hair ;) Red does indeed look very good on you :devil:

you beautiful little instigator :D

Thank you. :kiss: Smooth...

haha boy this one really is smooth. But I've already been naked on the board. I used to have my own thread. ;) Fara is still getting used to this picture posting thing.

That's me. "smooth"

One to start off the weekend :D

:kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_20161120_171913 (2).jpg
    IMG_20161120_171913 (2).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Wow - I just found this thread (Actually I just found the forum also-lol) What a delightful bunch of lovely ladies there are here. I'd love to say thanks to each of you individually but that would take forever so here's a group thank you to the sexy ladies of Literotica. And I'll add one of the lady in my life - the lady of our user name - harlequinandlady. This one is few years old we were getting ready to go to a swingers club and I caught her naked.

wow what a great pic! truly a sexy lady of lit. love the pose and the look. damn sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back