Fuck

And a creationist and anti abortionist as VP.

It is far more than just "fuck"

Yeah, agreed. Well, I figure Mike Pence's influence on creationism and abortion policy is fairly confined to the US (except for UN and other foreign funding). But greenhouse gases have a nasty tendency not to respect national borders.

may I ask how they have made you a criminal?

I have some very valuable items (a few of which cost thousands of dollars) which don't comply with the new registration laws and CANNOT be made to comply with them without destroying their value 100%. Merely possessing these items is now a crime.

They are not illegal in ANY other State. I cannot sell them without committing a crime. I cannot surrender them for destruction (ouch that hurts to even SAY that) without admitting I possessed them and committed a crime.

To physically take these items to another State and sell them is a Federal offense. To dispose of them myself by throwing them away is a MAJOR crime, both State and Federal.

I cannot win. I am a criminal. FUCK!

At this point I'm thinking of moving to Corpus Christie Texas. No specific reason except to escape. I probably won't, but does anyone know anything about that place? Is the wind really that bad? The humidity?

I have some very valuable items (a few of which cost thousands of dollars) which don't comply with the new registration laws and CANNOT be made to comply with them without destroying their value 100%. Merely possessing these items is now a crime.

They are not illegal in ANY other State. I cannot sell them without committing a crime. I cannot surrender them for destruction (ouch that hurts to even SAY that) without admitting I possessed them and committed a crime.

To physically take these items to another State and sell them is a Federal offense. To dispose of them myself by throwing them away is a MAJOR crime, both State and Federal.

I cannot win. I am a criminal. FUCK!

At this point I'm thinking of moving to Corpus Christie Texas. No specific reason except to escape. I probably won't, but does anyone know anything about that place? Is the wind really that bad? The humidity?

What a bizzare little post.

What a bizzare little post.

It's not so bizarre. The idiots have outlawed many things in the our history (world wide) that often leave those who owned those things legally now in a state of limbo over what to do with them once they are declared illegal.

I am now in that position. It sucks. And not in a good way.

bomb dogs have been known to detect any firearm that has ever been fired even after it's been sealed in plaster, so good luck with that stash.

Bomb dogs will also "detect" things that don't have a trace of explosive in them, if their handler believes they do. "Clever Hans" effect in action.

https://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/2010-2011/02/20110223_drug_dogs.html

Which makes them very useful as an excuse to justify a search that wouldn't otherwise be permissible.

It's not so bizarre. The idiots have outlawed many things in the our history (world wide) that often leave those who owned those things legally now in a state of limbo over what to do with them once they are declared illegal.

I am now in that position. It sucks. And not in a good way.

Somebody I know once had to figure out the best way to get rid of a kilogram of pure heroin, for pretty much that reason.

(It was legal here until some time in the 1960s; doctor had some in his home surgery, he died, relatives didn't find it until his widow died about 15 years later, by which time it was very very illegal.)

fuck.

I'm getting chided in my own town for my new FB pic.

Wait, you have FB and a pic? At once? In the same place? And they don't like that? Idiots. Don't they know bananas are GOOD for you?

Fuck? Fuck.

FUCKKK!!!!!

Fuck, fuck-fuck fucker fucking fuck.

I spoke with my friend yesterday. She and her coworkers were all distraught over the results. Another coworker walked in wearing an overtly patriotic piece of clothing which they asked about. She wore it because she is afraid of the people in her neighborhood and wanted to show "support" so that people will not harass her or worse.

Maybe a renaming to:

The Formerly United States of America

really would be appropriate

For fucks sake people; he's not even in office yet. A lot can happen in the next 2 months....

Maybe a renaming to:

The Formerly United States of America

really would be appropriate
Well we're on track to become the Dis-united Kingdom so it would only be fitting.

For fucks sake people; he's not even in office yet. A lot can happen in the next 2 months....
Assassination?
Unfortunately if Trump 'drops out', Mike Pence takes his place. And Mike Pence is actually worse than Trump...

Well we're on track to become the Dis-united Kingdom so it would only be fitting.

Assassination?
Unfortunately if Trump 'drops out', Mike Pence takes his place. And Mike Pence is actually worse than Trump...

Maybe that's why he picked someone like Pence.

"lets assassinate trump"

"are you fucking kidding me!? Then Mike Pence is president! Fuck that!"

Here is what is going to happen now in Trumpland:

More guns and fewer restrictions. Hard to believe, but true. He will fucking open the gates for American gun sellers, cunts that they are.

Goodbye US participation in the Paris Agreement on climate change. Fuck that. Let China run the table on green technology. We have lots of fucking coal to sell.

Free trade agreements? Fuck those. Who needs them?

A woman's right to choose? Fuck that. Men own those pussies.

Sanctions against Russia over Syria or Crimea? Fuck, no. Putin is our friend. He knows what is best.

He will make Reagan look like Ted Fucking Kennedy.

Fuck,fuck, fuck.

If you've got any plausible scenarios that don't involve "woman-hating fuckwit gets control of the White House and fucks up climate, health care, reproductive freedom, and LGBT protections", I'd love to hear them. I could do with some optimism.

But it's already too late for some people. Friend of a friend killed herself yesterday rather than wait for the new administration to do it for her by taking away her access to health care.

If you've got any plausible scenarios that don't involve "woman-hating fuckwit gets control of the White House and fucks up climate, health care, reproductive freedom, and LGBT protections", I'd love to hear them. I could do with some optimism.

But it's already too late for some people. Friend of a friend killed herself yesterday rather than wait for the new administration to do it for her by taking away her access to health care.

So wait.....your friend chose DEATH over life under a president she didn't like? How fucking crazy is that? Would I have had to kill myself if HRC had won? That's fucking extreme!

All I can think of is the hope that the Green party and active Bernie supporters can obstruct and obfuscate the republicans enough at the state level for the next 4 years to prevent the worst of the worst occurring.

So wait.....your friend chose DEATH over life under a president she didn't like? How fucking crazy is that? Would I have had to kill myself if HRC had won? That's fucking extreme!
Based on the wording I assume she had an illness that required expensive healthcare treatment, combine that with Trump's proposed health insurance policy and I can see why people in that demographic would start offing themselves rather than draining their's/partner's/family's/friend's finances as much as they might end up doing.

As in 2000, people who said there was very little difference between the policies of the Republican and the Democrat are about to find out otherwise.

Nope. You didn't read my post.

[edit for clarity: I added the next part of this post at the same time that DarkSimian was responding to it.]

(1) friend-of-friend, not my friend.
(2) the alternative wasn't "life under a president she didn't like", it was "death from illness she couldn't afford to treat once ACA gets repealed".

Last edited:

Nope. You didn't read my post. Try again.

ok, so it was a friend of a friend.....but still the fact remains that suicide is not an acceptable answer.

Back