Why are Dems so shit at negative stuff?

The Neanderthal, barbarian GOP types drag humanity down.

Most of the GOP types are big government loving lefties.

They might be nationalist and or racist, but they love huge intrusive government micromanaging peoples shit and using the government to force their bullshit onto everyone else....they are leftist.

And I agree the left in higher doses (and it's an extremely fine line) does drag humanity down both socially and economically.

That's why they often wind up killing such astronomically high numbers of their own people.

You know, people like you.

I'm not a neanderthal, barbarian or Republican.

Last edited:
The left is generally more highly evolved on the civilization and spirituality scales.
And the right has practiced long and hard. Lefties have been too lazy to work up a fuck-the-world-and-everyone-in-it-but-us sweat. All that peace and love shit, damn, it just gets in the way.

"A Liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel. --Robert Frost

On the other hand:

"A Conservative is a man who is too cowardly to fight and too fat to run." --Elbert Hubbard

But he sure knows how to lie and foment.

I would love to support the party that had clean hands on this issue. They both stink on ice. If you honestly believe your party is the righteous one all I can say is enjoy the koolaid.

All that peace and love shit, damn, it just gets in the way.

Since when was the left about peace and love?

LMFAO!!! The most warmongering mass murdering mother fucekers of all time?

Landslide majority of them were leftist ;)

"A Liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel. --Robert Frost

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif

Since when was the left about peace and love?

LMFAO!!! The most warmongering mass murdering mother fucekers of all time?

Landslide majority of them were leftist ;)

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif

He's stuck in the hippie sixties where the left was briefly anti-authority because they didn't hold it.

Kind of like how Code Pink suddenly went silent as soon as the righteous were authorizing the drone strikes.

On the subject of Carville, his forte was always "how to elect Democrats in a conservative part of the country, or nationally in a conservative era." I'm not sure that the times are right for his skill set.

The Neanderthal, barbarian GOP types drag humanity down.

You know, people like you.

Lets do some history.

Who got the US into war

Woodrow Wilson Dem. world war one

Roosevelt Dem. world war 2

Harry Truman Dem. Korea

John Kennedy Dem. Vietnam

George Bush Rep the middle east.

Obama hasn't started any wars he keeps playing the ones he was given.

The Repos have been pushing non scandals as the worst thing since Herod's massacre of the innocents but their candidate is about to go on trial for fraud and child rape. Is there no-one in the DNC with a vicious streak?
Because they believe themselves to be the "high road" party.
Has Carville retired?
He's a pundit these day, or at lease an "expert contributor.
But going negative works. Both campaigns will disagree, but the numbers don't lie. So push Trump the child rapist.
So "high road" that the blow huge opportunities like this.
Filing charges on old claims that are going to be nearly impossible to prove at this point without actual empirical evidence damning Trump, means fuck all. Unless there is a rape kit with his DNA in it this is nothing more than a PR stunt. Probably paid for by HRC.

Prove it while (D)s explain why HRC shouldn't be charged for her numerous felonies the FBI caught her committing.
So they shouldn't even investigate Trump because its an old case, but investigated and exonerated by the FBI isn't enough for Clinton? got it.
Says the guy ardently defending HRC.....legendary child rapist defender.

With nothing more than an accusation against Trump, with nothing to back it up.

Would you like some lessons on the second law of how shit works in the world?

I usually charge 50 bucks but I'll do you one for free if you've got the minerals iggy bunker boy.
She was assigned the case AND the guy did time.
Not one single HRC supporter has been able to explain why she shouldn't be tried for her numerous publicly documented and FBI verified felonies.

Imagine that.........:D
Because the FBI said charges weren't warranted after a year long investigation. But YOU know the truth. OK, as a good citizen, why didn't you come forward with your evidence?
Yes I know lots of women came out of the woodwork 40-20 years after he brutally raped them RIGHT before and election to accuse him of rape. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

And yes I know only a sexist would ask for proof instead of taking all these last second accusers word at face value as truth. But we have a system and simple allegations without evidence really do mean fuck all in that system.

Contrary to HRC, a well documented child rapist defender, who we do have evidence of numerous felonies goes without so much as a fine while we lock people up for significantly smaller and truly accidental national security breeches than hers.

Sorry but until someone comes up with some evidence against DJT the Clinton camp just doesn't have any high ground on the corrupt criminal scum bag front.

You obviously know NOTHING about rape victims.

Can you present you evidence, counselor?

It was more forces outside the United States that got the United States in most of its wars--and then often somewhat belatedly. There's a strong isolationist streak in the U.S. character. It certainly wasn't a U.S. president that got us into any war other than maybe George the Lesser in the second Gulf War.

It was more forces outside the United States that got the United States in most of its wars--and then often somewhat belatedly. There's a strong isolationist streak in the U.S. character. It certainly wasn't a U.S. president that got us into any war other than maybe George the Lesser in the second Gulf War.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident happened while the commander-in-chief was completely unaware?

Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen to defeat the isolationist bent of the people.

On the subject of Carville, his forte was always "how to elect Democrats in a conservative part of the country, or nationally in a conservative era." I'm not sure that the times are right for his skill set.

Carville is a great salesman. It helps, but you do not have to actually believe in your product to sell it. He was never committed to liberal ideology. He specifically said the reason that he chose to become a democratic operative is because those voters on the Democratic side of the aisle who are in the persuadable column are easier to persuade.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident is arguable as a president forcing the war issue, but just arguable. I don't believe it. A foreign war is the last thing LBJ wanted--and he was smart enough to know it would bring him down and it did.

That FDR invited the Pearl Harbor attack is just an example of your little angry man, have taken too many drugs in your day craziness.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident is arguable as a president forcing the war issue, but just arguable. I don't believe it. A foreign war is the last thing LBJ wanted--and he was smart enough to know it would bring him down and it did.

That FDR invited the Pearl Harbor attack is just an example of your little angry man, have taken too many drugs in your day craziness.

What a weird style of ad hominem attack you have.

Yes I know lots of women came out of the woodwork 40-20 years after he brutally raped them RIGHT before and election to accuse him of rape. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

And yes I know only a sexist would ask for proof instead of taking all these last second accusers word at face value as truth. But we have a system and simple allegations without evidence really do mean fuck all in that system.

Contrary to HRC, a well documented child rapist defender, who we do have evidence of numerous felonies goes without so much as a fine while we lock people up for significantly smaller and truly accidental national security breeches than hers.

Sorry but until someone comes up with some evidence against DJT the Clinton camp just doesn't have any high ground on the corrupt criminal scum bag front.

Oh hey.

FUCK. YOU.

So they shouldn't even investigate Trump because its an old case, but investigated and exonerated by the FBI isn't enough for Clinton? got it.

I never said they shouldn't investigate Trump.

And she wasn't exonerated by the FBI you idiot, she was caught red handed.

Because the FBI said charges weren't warranted after a year long investigation.

Why are charges on a blatant felony not warranted? Because reasons.....

Meanwhile no less than THREE military personnel were being put in prison for significantly smaller infractions when the FBI decided her taking a fuck tons of classified shit home on her private electronic devices was just no big deal.

Nothing odd about that, she's clearly being held accountable for her actions and being treated equally under the law. :rolleyes:

But YOU know the truth.

I know for a fact it's illegal as all fuck to steal Top Secret US Government documents.

Oh unless Hillary Clinton, laws are for little people....poor people. :D

OK, as a good citizen, why didn't you come forward with your evidence?

I've linked both the law and FBI saying they found all sorts of classified shit from confidential to special access programs on her private shit no less than 2 dozen times in the past 2 months.

It's all easily found public information available from your favorite search engine.

You and your lot keep ignoring it and I don't care enough to keep linking the the shit because you want to pretend Clinton not being held accountable for her crimes is the same thing as her never committing them.

You obviously know NOTHING about rape victims.

What's that got to do with the price of bullshit on CNN?

Can you present you evidence, counselor?

Evidence of what?

Oh hey.

FUCK. YOU.

Does the truth really piss you off that bad? :confused:

Last edited:
Lets do some history.

Who got the US into war

Woodrow Wilson Dem. world war one

Roosevelt Dem. world war 2

Harry Truman Dem. Korea

John Kennedy Dem. Vietnam

George Bush Rep the middle east.

Obama hasn't started any wars he keeps playing the ones he was given.

Obama has bombed more countries than any other President and Libya and Syria were definitely started by his regime.

Back