Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Just now to end the day. Lingering slowly, enjoying being joined. Her caressing my balls as I filled her, me chewing the instep of her foot ...

She sleeps, I smile.

Nibbles on the heels! Hot damn... Jealous.
Not last night or today... We keep flirting and dancing around the subject. Hopefully the next time is magical with all this suspense!

Yes!! On the back patio. There is just something about being naked in the chilly night air with the moonlight shining down on you that is so sexy.

Nibbles on the heels! Hot damn... Jealous.
Not last night or today... We keep flirting and dancing around the subject. Hopefully the next time is magical with all this suspense!

That av of yours ... invites a guy to lie prostrate before you and graze his teeth gently up one inner calf and then the other, prior to some attention above the knees. ... :);) xx

Are you trying to get yourself in trouble?! The imagery of the word "prostrate" alone... *shivers!*
Back patio sounds divine too, Eva_Star!

:D

Moonlight sex: a woman's curves are so beautifully accented in soft silver. We have a huge tall bedroom window, facing South, in our old house, so I get to enjoy that not infrequently. It's so romantic and sensual at the same time.

Fuck yes

Mmm hmm. Last night was quite nice. He'd had a few beers so was quite accomodating. I got oral and sex. He is really stepping up his game. :D

OMG Yes! Did it for the first time with an old man who had been after me for awhile. When I saw his old wrinkled c**k I thought ugh, but as it turned out he gave me some of the best sex I had had in a long time. Still getting that achy, tingly feeling between my legs when I think about him . . . I want to do him again . . . Soon :eek:

OMG Yes! Did it for the first time with an old man who had been after me for awhile. When I saw his old wrinkled c**k I thought ugh, but as it turned out he gave me some of the best sex I had had in a long time. Still getting that achy, tingly feeling between my legs when I think about him . . . I want to do him again . . . Soon :eek:

What do you consider "Old"?

Nope......I was going to but I broke him the night before and he has ice on his back....

Thoroughly ;). We had a glass of white wine each in the early evening. I helped her put on her steel collar and cuffs. We were in front of a roaring log fire, but soon retired to a cooler part of the room, where I gently warmed her up with a vibrator on her clit, until it became swollen, whereupon I thrust the vibrator inside her while licking her clit, gently at first, then more purposefully, sucking too, until she came.

Then I knelt above her and fucked her mouth, pulling her head towards me with the chains attached to the collar. All this time the vibrator was still buzzing inside her, and soon she moved her fingers down to play, while I used the flogger on her to good effect.

After her second orgasm I entered her, and we fucked lengthily and passionately, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. For a while I held my cock just inside her while she stroked my shaft, until I was at fever pitch. I exploded inside her, pulsing for a couple of minutes after my orgasm.

...and then I made dinner, and opened a bottle of red.;)

Last edited:
Back