Who's brave enough to post a picture of their pucker hole

Here's some chocolate ass for you nasty motherfuckers.

VJxCcE3.jpg

There was once upon a time (I think it was my first actual nude photoshoot) I was "learning" about depth of field and focus. Now at the time, I thought I KNEW... hindsight is 20/20, right? Well, I had this GORGEOUS woman naked in a bed gyrating and being all sorts of naughty for me.

I was at work going through my photos the next day and I came upon what would have been an AWESOME shot. If I hadn't inadvertently focused ONLY on her pink little hairless butthole. I had to show my coworker before erasing it. So whenever I tell him I've got another shoot to go through he asks if I caught any more starfish. Sorry, no photos here. I erased that one LONG ago.

There was once upon a time (I think it was my first actual nude photoshoot) I was "learning" about depth of field and focus. Now at the time, I thought I KNEW... hindsight is 20/20, right? Well, I had this GORGEOUS woman naked in a bed gyrating and being all sorts of naughty for me.

I was at work going through my photos the next day and I came upon what would have been an AWESOME shot. If I hadn't inadvertently focused ONLY on her pink little hairless butthole. I had to show my coworker before erasing it. So whenever I tell him I've got another shoot to go through he asks if I caught any more starfish. Sorry, no photos here. I erased that one LONG ago.

Bummer :(

Taste test time

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

SORRY my bad :eek:

Last edited:
There are a couple of mine.. Maybe not as close up as some may like.. On a couple of my threads... Not sure where exactly.... I think on curvy/fuvkable thread?

Back