Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oabfh8m9pa1qio9c9o1_400.gif

Awwwww.

I have arched like this during sex, which is hard for a fat girl. My bewbs almost suffocated me, and I hurt the next day. But the angle in the moment that he was nailing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it 😈

I have to take exception to this missy, i have seen some of the photos you have posted and never once did I see a fat girl.

Please try not to pin this label on yourself. If we keep saying something about our-self others will believe its true and so does the one saying it.

if you want to know what I saw i saw a beautiful woman, your master is a very lucky guy.

as you were rant over. where did i leave that rope?

I was in the other line when boobs were given out. :eek:

I have never got the "thing" about boobs and size.

Size really has nothing to do with the desirability. big or small they have my attention, the most attractive ones are on a person i know and i am intimate with. There is something intimate and so very erotic about having consent to touch stroke lick suck bite hold or even pinch bite or slap breasts

oh and to come behind reach and cup them running my thumbs over the nipples whilst she arches her back presenting her neck for my mouths attention.

http://imgur.com/VF48EfZ

Thanks

I'm gonna make a bet someone else likes 'em!

I guess I misread that! :rolleyes:

Kitty bewbs! Those are VERY nice 😏
And yes He enjoys my big girls. His goal is to get them rockin and knockin :rolleyes:

I have to take exception to this missy, i have seen some of the photos you have posted and never once did I see a fat girl.

Thank you for saying so. I guess I'll rephrase that I'm not a small girl. And I'm pretty skillful(creative) with camera angles to hide certain things. I have some much more honest pics of myself on my Fet, and I think a couple here on the BBW thread...

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
fgrXdLE.jpg

This is how I feel about a penis. It's desirability is not to do with its size so much. Extreme has its challenges, and given a choice, I think average is average for a reason of good fit, but its desirability is to do with the man. Circumsised or not, size these things are sexually nearly to me. I might have a slight preference pushed to choose, but this is NOTHING compared with the man, the attributes of his personality, his character. And to have intimate connection with his penis, to please him is joy.

It's like sitting down to a beautiful prepared meal of something offered by another and saying, well....what I actually like is......and never tasting this meal. This meal, cooked by this person, could be your new favourite.

^^^^^^ all of this ❤

Bewbs
http://imgur.com/LeN1V1a

This picture feels like home. 😍
dXtqPjy.jpg

😍😈😋:eek:
e1udmZj.jpg

I'm just going to carry the hijack on a little longer - seriously, if you really don't like them, look at reduction. I was over 45 by the time I actually did something about it (and my amazing doctor managed to get it through on our equivalent of National Health, so I didn't have to pay for it), but it was freaking life-changing. Admittedly, I did go from a GG/H cup to what are now DD's, so I'm still what a lot of people would consider 'large', but they suit my frame, and obviously the surgeon didn't leave them hanging half way to my waist either.
I still wake up some morning and look down and think 'Oh - that's right. COOL!'.

Oh Kim!!!

Yeah I am going to look into it in a few years.

I had a reduction when I was 18. They kinda grew back *cough* for those of you who have seen them. I'm a D-DD, depending on my weight. The shape is totally different than when I was a kid. I'm only 5'2", but they suit me.
They look better now in my 40s than when I was 16. Which is bittersweet.
I was always hiding/flaunting as a teen- never knew what to do with them. :(

I highly recommend it. Insurance usually pays a substantial amount.

I had a reduction when I was 18. They kinda grew back *cough* for those of you who have seen them. I'm a D-DD, depending on my weight. The shape is totally different than when I was a kid. I'm only 5'2", but they suit me.
They look better now in my 40s than when I was 16. Which is bittersweet.
I was always hiding/flaunting as a teen- never knew what to do with them. :(

I highly recommend it. Insurance usually pays a substantial amount.

I know what you mean about the hiding/flaunting thing. It's sort of horrible how young guys can reduce you to just being your breasts when you're young and larger-than-average ... not all the guys at all, but enough). I kind of think the actual size is irrelevant - what's important is, as you suggest, that they suit your body/self. I was surprised that I went from utterly loathing mine to totally loving them

Hey - FYI on posting naked pics:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1342904

Here's what it says for those of you who can't click links:

Since I became a mod, a few users have repeatedly reported picture threads for containing giant pudenda gifs and pics. I have this message for them directly from Laurel:

As long as the pic is hosted elsewhere, they can link to any pic (as long as it doesn't contain underage sexuality, beast, or snuff). If they upload it as an attachment, then that's a problem.

So, technically you can go nuts, show nuts and post whatever picture you want as long as it's hyperlinked on another site and doesn't contain the above mentioned icky stuffs. Feel free to report anything else that breaks forum rules.

Recently, a super popular thread was closed in the Playground without warning. Bummer if this one would close down because of that whole genital hanging out thing.

Just link the pic instead of posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back