Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a thing that I've had one or two guys do when they've been going down on me ... when I cum, I sort of instinctively pull away, but if they really know what they're doing, they'll hold me so I can't move, so I just keep on cumming ... yum.

Yea.. I know just what you are talking about. Really really good. :devil:

tumblr_oat9ruiiAS1vnfut0o1_1280.jpg

Yeah - this totally does something for me... to me??? both???
whatever it does. I think I want more of it.

I have arched like this during sex, which is hard for a fat girl. My bewbs almost suffocated me, and I hurt the next day. But the angle in the moment that he was nailing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it 😈

Right? Excuse my while my tits give me black eye during sex :eek:

Right? Excuse my while my tits give me black eye during sex :eek:

Ha! Exactly! Or you know, they try to choke you out like stone cold Steve Austin.

One of the many reasons I'm glad I got mine made smaller - no need to worry about knocking myself (or someone else) out with them if I move to quick any more.

Lucky dog. I was up to a 40DDD when I was preggers. I'm down to a 38DD now. Still a pain.

There's also a thing that I've had one or two guys do when they've been going down on me ... when I cum, I sort of instinctively pull away, but if they really know what they're doing, they'll hold me so I can't move, so I just keep on cumming ... yum.

The one OR TWO guys?

*imagining*

I was in the other line when boobs were given out. :eek:

Ok. Embarrassing confession and then I'll end this hijack.

I hate my bewbs. When I'm bent over getting fucked, if they aren't touching the bed and he's got just the right rhythm they swing and smack together in this stupid boob applause. I purposely make sure I'm angled to prevent this from happening. :eek:

I hate my bewbs. When I'm bent over getting fucked, if they aren't touching the bed and he's got just the right rhythm they swing and smack together in this stupid boob applause. I purposely make sure I'm angled to prevent this from happening. :eek:

Sports Bra! Drives men wild, stops the Lady Gaga song.

Boob applause!!
Yeah I'm not a fan of mine either but uhh others are so...

I'm just going to carry the hijack on a little longer - seriously, if you really don't like them, look at reduction. I was over 45 by the time I actually did something about it (and my amazing doctor managed to get it through on our equivalent of National Health, so I didn't have to pay for it), but it was freaking life-changing. Admittedly, I did go from a GG/H cup to what are now DD's, so I'm still what a lot of people would consider 'large', but they suit my frame, and obviously the surgeon didn't leave them hanging half way to my waist either.
I still wake up some morning and look down and think 'Oh - that's right. COOL!'.

I'm just going to carry the hijack on a little longer - seriously, if you really don't like them, look at reduction. I was over 45 by the time I actually did something about it (and my amazing doctor managed to get it through on our equivalent of National Health, so I didn't have to pay for it), but it was freaking life-changing. Admittedly, I did go from a GG/H cup to what are now DD's, so I'm still what a lot of people would consider 'large', but they suit my frame, and obviously the surgeon didn't leave them hanging half way to my waist either.
I still wake up some morning and look down and think 'Oh - that's right. COOL!'.

Oh Kim!!!

Yeah I am going to look into it in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back