Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely working on getting a lover. My sexual energy can't stay bottled for long. I used to be a member on this site way back and I wrote a ton of erotica. I think I will start writing again soon. But for now all I want is to be kissed, held, admired, and fucked....hopefully my wish comes true.

Well lovers, here you go....the slow tease for today...

I'd love to!

before I post another one I want to ask my lover (all of you) how your day was? Of course if I had a lover to myself I would nuzzle him as he told me all about it....trailing my fingers down his body

before I post another one I want to ask my lover (all of you) how your day was? Of course if I had a lover to myself I would nuzzle him as he told me all about it....trailing my fingers down his body

It was a good day. Got tons of work finished and am set up perfectly for tomorrow. Now for my reward.

Come on guys... romance her... make her feel good... she's taking the time to express her body to us...

My day was good. But even if I would have a bad day with you doing that and being close to me it wouldn't matter how bad it was ;)

It was a good but busy Monday. Glad to be home and out of my work clothes and into shorts and teeshirt enjoying the warm weather outside.. thinking about you :devil:

Wow plumkiss....it would be incredible to cuddle on the couch with you after a long day in the office and talk about our respective days. My day was good....long but productive, thankfully. :)

Feeling you gently trailing your fingers down my body would cause a reciprocal reaction while I gazed into your eyes and asked you how your day was too....

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 28
It's the simple things that make life good, no ?!? :) Having a beautiful woman such as yourself laying her head on my chest and holding her gently is definitely one of those simple things...I'd love to just talk quietly and enjoy the closeness and intimacy of that physical proximity as we gently caressed each other.

It's the simple things that make life good, no ?!? :) Having a beautiful woman such as yourself laying her head on my chest and holding her gently is definitely one of those simple things...I'd love to just talk quietly and enjoy the closeness and intimacy of that physical proximity as we gently caressed each other.

exactly, its been sooo long since I've done something like that, too long

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...

That is a magnificent view! And that sounds like a nice evening.

exactly, its been sooo long since I've done something like that, too long

It's an absolutely wonderful thing....especially when there is a closeness and intimacy that leads to something more than just gentle caressing of each other's shoulders....to something more like nuzzling and kissing with more and more desire, need, and sensuality.....

down the rabbit hole...

That is some lovely cleavage....

Damm

down the rabbit hole...

Outstanding curves and delicious thighs. You've made my day Ms. Plum

I'm definitely working on getting a lover. My sexual energy can't stay bottled for long. I used to be a member on this site way back and I wrote a ton of erotica. I think I will start writing again soon. But for now all I want is to be kissed, held, admired, and fucked....hopefully my wish comes true.

Well lovers, here you go....the slow tease for today...

I'm sure your wishes will be taken care of as sexy as these pics are!! :kiss:

Mine was bad but suddenly I'm feeling very up after seeing your pics and wanting to be your lover! :devil: :rose:

How was your day?

down the rabbit hole...

Buy it anyway, you need to treat yourself Sexy Lady!! And you've definitely got the body to look fabulous in anything you put on! BTW nice hidden Valley!! :kiss:

Mine was bad but suddenly I'm feeling very up after seeing your pics and wanting to be your lover! :devil: :rose:

How was your day?

My day was full of slightly hectic surprises. I feel as if I am always playing catch up these days. I can't wait until I get some time off, maybe it will happen around my birthday. Why was your day bad?

My day was full of slightly hectic surprises. I feel as if I am always playing catch up these days. I can't wait until I get some time off, maybe it will happen around my birthday. Why was your day bad?
Busy and not productive, hate those always want to be busy and have something to show for my efforts.
You are one very sweet looking beauty!

Busy and not productive, hate those always want to be busy and have something to show for my efforts.
You are one very sweet looking beauty!

Thanks :) Everyone here is so kind. Makes me want to post more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back