Thread Killers... not so anonymous

It sounds like a lovely way to spend a weekend, and clear your mind. :D
when I was younger, and had my Camaro....I used to love to just drive! Just get in, and see where the road would take me, windows down, music blaring...where did that joy go, I wonder? :confused:

Morning all! Happy Friday and all that jazz. Did I miss the morning BFG flash?

Good evening,morning and afternoon all...:)

Oops i did it again...(no not quote b spears, killed another thread..lol)* sighs heavily and shrugs his shoulders before scuffing his feet over to the 'timeout corner' and sits in the chair staring out the window..*** :D

what are you doing this afternoon? ;)
Writing or packing
Good evening,morning and afternoon all...:)

Oops i did it again...(no not quote b spears, killed another thread..lol)* sighs heavily and shrugs his shoulders before scuffing his feet over to the 'timeout corner' and sits in the chair staring out the window..*** :D

Good night! That naughty chair gets hard after a while. Come out to play. Are you still looking at worms?

Writing or packing

Good night! That naughty chair gets hard after a while. Come out to play. Are you still looking at worms?

Funnily you mention that, it just started absolutely FLOGGING it down with rain here...:)
Cant remember if i shut my truck windows... Oh well..lol
How is everyone? Interesting cycling yarn, i did have a mountain bike for a bit, but had to sell it, think the most i did was around 25klms..Never again.. They make the seats ridiculously small...

Morning HOG, DS,BFG,HB,AMAL....everyone!:)

Funnily you mention that, it just started absolutely FLOGGING it down with rain here...:)
Cant remember if i shut my truck windows... Oh well..lol
How is everyone? Interesting cycling yarn, i did have a mountain bike for a bit, but had to sell it, think the most i did was around 25klms..Never again.. They make the seats ridiculously small...

Morning HOG, DS,BFG,HB,AMAL....everyone!:)

More rain???? That's unheard of!
Now that's an interesting bike story if I've ever heard one!

Back