Millennial women faced with a hard truth: marry down, or don't marry.

With comments in the line of "die a quick cancer death, lose your other kidney"? That's the Only point I was trying to make in this thread.

You're sidetracking and purposefully misinterpreting my statements, and you're starting to get on my nerves.
But keep talking, SeanR. The more you do, the more I get to understand where LJ was coming from as far as you're concerned. And to think that his description of some of your manipulative behaviors might gave bern accurate.

Did you quote the wrong post?

I've already said those comments are unnacceptable but that is NOT what you said. You're trying desperately to change the facts but you've been quoted and there is no changing it. Perhaps what you said is not what you meant, that happens but it's also not my fault.

LJ is scum, if you see where he's coming from that speaks volumes about who you actually are vs this above the fray persona you are attempting to cultivate. The one where you claim everybody should play by the same rules but you constantly post that progressives are bullies and that BB is kinda funny.

Not saying that it's true. You asked, I answered (gave my personal opinion).

As far as I see it, some of the progressives here (not you as I see it -you just did it only in this thread-) have a victorian era mentality.

The things that they focus on might be different than that(or, paradoxically, even the opposite) but the mentality is the same: The intolerance of any idea that differs from theirs (doesn't matter who's right or wrong), the witch hunting, the attack trolls.

You've got to be fucking kidding me

I've been trolled relentelssly by the right on this site.. do you have any idea how many " BadNiggershitter", or " "NiggerShitter" threads your wonderful pal BB has made about me?

This shows that you're more hung up on height than me.

Yea the height of my money.

I got over my below average physical appearance when I was about 13 and did another 12 in total confusion figuring out I'm really asexual and the frustration came from the world telling me how sex crazed I need to be.

And that you know fuck all about rules of evidence.

Oh let's see these rules!!! :)

Which one classifies twitter as proof of a generalization of an entire gender?

You've got to be fucking kidding me

I've been trolled relentelssly by the right on this site.. do you have any idea how many " BadNiggershitter", or " "NiggerShitter" threads your wonderful pal BB has made about me?

That's because you're a sure thing....
giphy.gif

You'll bite at any flavor of bait that doesn't agree with your 'women are victims of their vaginas all the time every time because patriarchy!! All women innocent, all men evil!!' posting style/views and you go fucking hysterical on the shit every time.

I'm very late to this debate.. but he actually used twitter as proof of something?

Really?

Yup post #73

Last edited:
That's because you're a sure thing....
giphy.gif

You'll bite at any any flavor of bait that doesn't agree with your 'women are victims of their vaginas all the time every time because patriarchy!! All women innocent, all men evil!!' posting style/views and you go fucking hysterical on the shit every time.

Yes, I've commited the high crime of disagreeing with Busybody

I truly deserved the constant racism for my other high crime of marrying a man whose skin pigment is different then mine

Guess that will teach us uppity bitches to keep quiet

POst Script... show me once where I've ever said women are victims because of their vaginas.. show me once where I've blamed the partriarchy.. show men once where I've ever said that all women are innocent.. show me once where Ive said all men are evil

support your claims or admit to being just another dumbass

put up or shut up

congrats on being a busybody cheerleader

Yes, I've commited the high crime of disagreeing with Busybody

I truly deserved the constant racism for my other high crime of marrying a man whose skin pigment is different then mine

Guess that will teach us uppity bitches to keep quiet

Look at all that ascription and made up fantasy femrage :rolleyes:

POst Script... show me once where I've ever said women are victims because of their vaginas.. show me once where I've blamed the partriarchy.. show men once where I've ever said that all women are innocent.. show me once where Ive said all men are evil

support your claims or admit to being just another dumbass

put up or shut up

Every fucking LJ thread and interaction you and I have ever had in them ever....EVER.

congrats on being a busybody cheerleader

I in no way support busybody, stop with the ascription. :heart:

MixedAnxiousGermanspitz.gif

LJ is scum, if you see where he's coming from that speaks volumes about who you actually are vs this above the fray persona you are attempting to cultivate.
Meaning what? That you'll end up putting me in the bigotted basket because I happen to like someone that You don't like?
So progressive of you…

LJ is scum? Wow! That's so tolerant, coming from a lib…

Meaning what? That you'll end up putting me in the bigotted basket because I happen to like someone that You don't like?
So progressive of you…

Have patience. Lj(LT) will reveal himself in all his magnificent colors. He's on an up cycle right now.

Look at all that ascription and made up fantasy femrage :rolleyes:

From the guy that said and I quote

You'll bite at any flavor of bait that doesn't agree with your 'women are victims of their vaginas all the time every time because patriarchy!! All women innocent, all men evil!!' posting style/views and you go fucking hysterical on the shit every time.

but it's " different" when you do it, amirite?

Every fucking LJ thread and interaction you and I have ever had in them ever....EVER.

show me... put up or shut up

I in no way support busybody, stop with the ascription.

you just gave me shit for objecting to him using racist slurs against me.. how is that not support? or is it only because it's me that you support him?

So progressive of you…

You're an apologist for their shitty behaviour.. every time you engage with them you condone their behaviour

I once tried reasoning with BB myself, and look what it got me

From the guy that said

Back in post 105 you were a sure thing that would bite any bit of bait thrown in the general vicinity of your femrage ?

Yea.....thanks for proving my point.

best-fishing-catch-big-fish-tips-bait-fishing-shop-sarasota-fl-1.jpg

:D We'll do this again sometime I'm sure :heart::rose:

So progressive of you…

Again tolerance doesn't mean and cannot mean tolerating bad behavior. The concept that I'm supposed to tolerate bad people is absurd.

I don't know if you're biggoted or not and I don't really care. But you are reflected in the company you keep. And yes it is very progressive of me to be an equal opportunity hater.

The current problem with you is your attempting to pretend you're above it all while only calling out libs. I may not always agree with everything done by the left but I don't pretend I don't know who's team I'm a part of.

You're an apologist for their shitty behaviour.. every time you engage with them you condone their behaviour

I once tried reasoning with BB myself, and look what it got me

I don't put people into good versus bad boxes, sorry.

People are capable of good things And bad things. I can appreciate the good while disagreeing with the bad. Do you see me ever agreeing with BB's racist comments? Nope.
And why shouldn't I have the right be greatful or speak well about the fact that they were kind to me in the beginning, when I needed it the most?

But some of you guys seem to be on a "We're good Versus they're bad" crussade here, and to villify every poster who has the audacity to engage with or make even a tiny bit of good comment about a poster whom they blacklisted.

You guys are just as intolerant as the 'R-wingers and mysoginists' that you complain about.

I don't put people into good versus bad boxes, sorry.

People are capable of good things And bad things. I can appreciate the good while disagreeing with the bad. Do you see me ever agreeing with BB's racist comments? Nope.

I also never see you speaking out against them either... thusly, you're an apologist

And why shouldn't I have the right be greatful or speak well about the fact that they were kind to me in the beginning, when I needed it the most?

He was also kind to me in the begining, and nothing but hatefilled since

But some of you guys seem to be on a "We're good Versus they're bad" crussade here,

how is being called " Niggershitter" not a bad thing?

and to villify every poster who has the audacity to engage with or make even a tiny bit of good comment about a poster whom they blacklisted.

I'm not villifying you... but just like the real world, you will be judged by the behaviour you condone.. and you completely condone them

You guys are just as intolerant as the 'R-wingers and mysoginists' that you complain about.

Show me how my being called " Niggershitter" or a " whore"..is my being intolerant?

That should be interesting?

There's something that's being completely disregarded in this alleged " debate" about women not " marrying down"

Traditionalised gender roles

Throughout the vast majority of recorded human history, a woman's value was that of wife, mother and housekeeper
No, women never married down even before there were traditional gender roles.

In fact there are very few animal species in which females mate with males lesser than themselves. In most cases when it happens, they eat the male.

Every move you make is about bringing women down. I'm not the one who posts a billion times a day on it. The fact that you refuse to accept it doesn't change the facts of the case.
You are a liar and an idiot.

Show exactly which women's rights that I have ever said I want to take from women.

Show it, asshole.

Did you quote the wrong post?

I've already said those comments are unnacceptable but that is NOT what you said. You're trying desperately to change the facts but you've been quoted and there is no changing it. Perhaps what you said is not what you meant, that happens but it's also not my fault.

LJ is scum, if you see where he's coming from that speaks volumes about who you actually are vs this above the fray persona you are attempting to cultivate. The one where you claim everybody should play by the same rules but you constantly post that progressives are bullies and that BB is kinda funny.
You're the fucking rape apologist who said you don't care if a woman gets raped and you have the nerve to call me scum? Even Lovecraft68 had to call you on your misogyny and he fucking hates me.

You're a fucking fraud.

BADBABYSITTER and SEANRENAUD:

BB called SmoothG a nigger once, and I trolled him and insulted him in the Political thread for that. He ended up appologising to SmoothG and they actually ended on friendly terms and had fun together in a thread.

BB also started a disparaging thread about Zumi once after Zumi did the same to him. And I had a go at BB too, aggressively so.

I hate the bigotted generalizations as much as you do but I don't answer to them and I don't encourage them either. Or, if they're too vile, I have a go at those who make them.
But I intervene and tell people off if they attacked forum members (for whatever reason, including race or gender, and whatever 'political party' they belong to) - cause That pisses me off and I find unacceptable.

So Don't you guys even dare to label me as a racist (which I'm not) only because I dare to giggle at the non-bigotted BB jokes - those that have Nothing to do with one's race or sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Back