Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

"May we just stay like this for a little longer?" Alysa whispered into the hollow behind the collarbone where Michele's neck met her shoulder. "It's been a while since I've been hugged."

"Of course," Michele replied. She enjoyed the feeling of their nude bodied pressed together. She began gently stroking and massaging the tight muscles of Alysa's back with her smooth palms and strong fingers. She kissed the top of Alysa's head and left her lips there, pressed against her silky hair as she added softly, "We can stay like this as long as you'd like."

‘What am I doing?’ I ask myself as I feel myself leaning back into the woman’s strong massaging palm and caressing fingers. This isn’t me? I don’t have any attraction to another woman, but yet I find myself wanting to be in this woman’s arms, to feel the warmth of her body next to mine. Has it been so long ago that I’ve had this kind of an stimulant, that it didn’t matter if it came from a woman. Did what just happen to me down stairs have a post reaction that only took hold of me when a more gentle approach was taken? I don’t know why I am not freaking out like before, maybe… I just don’t know why, I just know that I want to be here with her now, doing what we are doing, it comforts me.

I feel her lips kissing the top of my head and remaining there as if I was her child whom had a boo-boo on my knee and she was comforting me. "I don't know. This feels...." I swallow hard while I follow my instincts and pull my head back, bring my lips to hers. I lightly kiss her before pulling a little back. “I cant..” I say pulling back from her a little, but I stop for that deep sinking feeling was coming back and I found myself betraying myself… I move back and press my lips back to hers. Pulling slightly back, “I have never been with another woman willingly.. I don’t …” I shut myself up as I return to kiss her soft lips…

"So is there anything else you wish to know about? Maybe the nightlife and where the most fun could be had. The location of the best brothels or strip clubs perhaps? Forgive me I like to tease. I can't ruin my image as a vagabond Prince by being too serious now can I."

"It's alright," Piper smiled at his little joke and pursed her lips to blow across the crest of her steaming tea. "Not my thing, but I'm sure Dawn would appreciate learning more about your red light districts."

She drew a sip, smiled approvingly at the flavor and settled back.

"I guess I don't really know much about Norway... except that it's cold and vikings come from there... I think. " She paused and drew another sip. "I didn't even realize they were a monarchy. We hear a lot about Britain's royal family, but not much else. Is your family still involved in the actual governing?"

“Let me show exactly what I’ve wanted for a while now,” Karen whispered as she slid back off Josephine’s lap. Placing her hands gently on Josephine’s knees, she urged her to spread her legs, then kneeled down between her thighs, leaning forward to place a soft kiss just over Josephine's clitoris.

“Oh, yes, my Darling!” Josephine gasped, spreading her legs even wider. “Let’s share this final full measure of our love!”

Too excited for patience, Karen lapped at Josephine's slit until it was soaking wet from her saliva and Josephine's juices, then focused on licking Josephine's clitoris, swishing her tongue tip around and back and forth across it.

"It's alright," Piper smiled at his little joke and pursed her lips to blow across the crest of her steaming tea. "Not my thing, but I'm sure Dawn would appreciate learning more about your red light districts."

"Oh she already knows all about them," he smiled mysteriously at her. "You would be surprised at the places that girl has traveled too. Of course you should get the stories off of her, they are sure to be fascinating. I know she has entertained me with some of her various exploits."

"I guess I don't really know much about Norway... except that it's cold and vikings come from there... I think. " She paused and drew another sip. "I didn't even realize they were a monarchy. We hear a lot about Britain's royal family, but not much else. Is your family still involved in the actual governing?"

"Oh Norway is not cold all of the time. In fact we have some pretty warm summers for a Nordic country. Our average for summer is about 72 degrees depending on what part of the country you are in and of course you have an average of at least 20 hours of daylight to 24 hours. We are called the 'Land of the Midnight Sun' for a reason," Carl chuckled.

"As for Vikings yes they did come from our lands as well as Denmark and Sweden, so you could say Viking blood flows through my veins. Oh and please don't mention that you don't know that we are a Monarchy if you ever visit. We are very proud of our Royal Family, as are all the Nordic people. My Uncle is the ruler at the moment and although it is more of a figurehead role like the English Queens, He does retain more rights than her and can use them at his discretion if need be. They have not been used since WW2 however when Germany occupied Norway and then king Haakon VII threatened to abdicate rather than become a puppet."

Carl wondered if he was boring her and decided to change the subject to something a little more in line with something that would interest her. "Well enough about me and my country. Tell me about you. Why did you become an Artist, who inspires you, and what is your favorite style.Where do you want to be in five years time and if one of your paintings could hang in any Gallery in the world which one would you pick?"

g

The norse baron seemed content. Professor edgeways wondered, Would the charming staff want to give him massage tonight? Many years ago the empress had strapped him down during a uzo laden mri. Oh well

"I have never been with another woman willingly," Alysa breaks her tentative kiss to explain. "I don’t...."

Again, she presses her lips to Michele's. Michele teases those lips with her tongue, then stops to say, "You still climaxed when Josephine made love to you, even if it wasn't what you wanted. I'd hate for that to be your only experience, though. Wouldn't you like to know how it feels when you do it willingly?"

To give Alysa time to consider her answer, Michele French kisses her passionately.

"Perhaps now we should go and look at the back part of the car?" Malcolm suggests. "See how comfortable it is."

"Oh, it's plenty comfortable, as back seats go," Dawn began noncommittally. Had she led him on? She didn't think so. She just said she'd have some free time if Josephine had no further errand for her. That would buy her some time to sort out how she felt about his obvious pass. "I have to check now with Josephine, and make sure there is nothing more she needs me to do. It will just take a minute. Her office is just past that door."

She nodded toward the doorway into the house.

Proper Preparations

Josephine sighed when Karen lapped at her slit until it was soaking wet from her saliva and Josephine’s juices, then focused on licking Josephine’s clitoris, swishing her tongue tip around and back and forth across it.

“Oh, Darling,” Josephine moaned. “Let’s not rush this.... Let’s get you undressed!”

Malcolm nodded. "That would be fine, she might be ready for me anyway." He says quite simply. "I will let you lead the way." He slides open his door and gets out, moving towards the door, but waiting for Dawn to catch up.

Dawn climbed the concrete steps and opened the service door onto a hallway. She then walked up to the set of double doors on the right side of the hall and lifted her right hand to knock. Before she did, she cocked her head as a knowing smile graced her full red lips. She pressed her left ear to the door and winked at Malcolm who had followed her into the hallway. Her smile widening, Dawn whispered to him. "It sounds like Josephine is too busy to see either of us anytime soon."

Malcolm leans his head up against the door, nodding in agreement. He whispers low to Dawn, "I wondered once the stripping began if something like this might also be happening." From what little he had heard so far, it did sounds like quite the show. At the moment, he wasn't really bothering to move away from the door and the sounds from inside.

"Let's not rush this," Josephine voice came clearly through the closed door's oak to Dawn's ear, tightly pressed against it. "Let's get you undressed!"

Dawn giggled slightly and raised an eyebrow at Malcolm, whispering, "I feel so naughty eavesdropping like this. I wonder who's in there with her."

Malcolm explained what happened earlier. "We found this intruder, nicknamed Fruit Loops, which is the name you are to call her. She turned out to be working for MI6, but now she works for Josephine. Well Josephine made her strip, but then she asked to do it privately. So Josephine, the maid, Fruit Loops and some other woman whose name I never caught went in here." Malcolm listened at the door, but other than Josephine, he wasn't familiar enough with the other voices to tell who the other person was.

Once explained, Malcolm nodded, "And yes, listening in to others does have a certain appeal to it."

"I have never been with another woman willingly," Alysa breaks her tentative kiss to explain. "I don’t...."

Again, she presses her lips to Michele's. Michele teases those lips with her tongue, then stops to say, "You still climaxed when Josephine made love to you, even if it wasn't what you wanted. I'd hate for that to be your only experience, though. Wouldn't you like to know how it feels when you do it willingly?"

To give Alysa time to consider her answer, Michele French kisses her passionately.

Her lips were soft, her breath was refreshingly clean to a point of making one want to stay close and I found myself being one of those. I felt the tip of her soft morsel slither across my lips, I hesitated and slightly pulled away from her lips. Only for her to take the opportunity to speak to me about what I had muttered earlier. I blew hard over my lips thinking of her words about letting myself feel the love of a woman's touch willingly.

When she pressed forward with her lips I felt her morsel sliding over my parted lips, I didn't withdraw from her, Instead my morsel danced with hers, sliding, twisting around each other. I moan into our heated kiss, not worrying about her being a woman just thinking of getting more of her. My hands begin to caress and explore her back while I return the passionate kiss.

I can feel the arousal between my legs as our bodies remain pressed together. I pull only a fraction away from her lips, "I'm yours if you wish it.." I press back into the kiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm yours if you wish it," Alyssa murmurs into Michele's lips, then resumes their kiss.

Michele does not answer with words, but with deeds. As she slips her dancing tongue deeply into Alysa's moth, her left hand goes to Alysa's right breast as her right hand slips down between Alysa's thighs to stroke the slit of her womanhood.

I accept her soft morsel into my mouth, sucking upon it, savoring the taste of her. I get a small hesitance creep into my as I feel her hand brisling across my skin and settle upon my breast, but the sensation for her warming hand upon my breasts brings life to my nipple. The sensation brings a moan over our battling tongues and across my lips.

I feel my body moving into hers, my arms still leveled at he waist but my hands flatten out and begin to explore her bare back. I love the feel of her soft, milky skin as it offers resistance to my caressing fingers.

A sharp gasp and a heavily inhale of air comes across my lips as I feel her finger separates my folds and finds my swollen clit. The gentle massaging strokes of her finger brings me to press against her finger a little more causing more gasping pleasure sounds from my lips.. "Mmm," I whimper.. pulling back from our kiss. I look at her.. "More please... " I lower my head back into the crevice of her neck moaning as I kiss and nibble upon her neck..."Mmmm, God.."

Dawn's eyes hardly widen as she hears Malcolm's incredible tale about catching a foreign spy on Josephine's estate, as if she would expect nothing less as a regular occurrence.

Once finished with that explanation, Malcolm nods toward the closed double door to Josephine's office. "And yes, listening in to others does have a certain appeal to it."

"It's wonderfully decadent," Dawn agrees in a whisper, careful not to add that it has her growing increasingly horny.

"More please..." Alysa moaned as she kissed and nibbled Michele's neck. As she did, Michele dipped her right middle finger into the juices gathered at the opening of Alysa's vagina and spread them up to fully lubricate her clitoris, making her groan again "Mmmm, God...."

Michele increased the speed with which she massaged Alysa's clit. She planned to make her come standing up first, then move her to the bed for more. She knew Josephine would not object to however much time she devoted to inculcating Alysa to the ways of this household.

Josephine sighed when Karen lapped at her slit until it was soaking wet from her saliva and Josephine’s juices, then focused on licking Josephine’s clitoris, swishing her tongue tip around and back and forth across it.

“Oh, Darling,” Josephine moaned. “Let’s not rush this.... Let’s get you undressed!”

"Mmm-Hmm..." Karen acquiesced to Josephine's suggestion. Kissing her clit once more, she ran her lips up Josephine's flat tummy, then to her left breast as she knelt between her thighs. Biting softly on Josephine's nipple, she played her tongue across its stiffness as she reached down and unbuckled the belt holding Chauncey's oversize slacks above her hips. She then unbuttoned and unzipped them, allowing them to fall to her knees.

Her hands again free, she continue to suck Josephine's left nipple as her left hand moved to play with her full right breast. Her right hand moved up the inside of Josephine's left thigh, and started stroking her sodden womanhood.

"More please..." Alysa moaned as she kissed and nibbled Michele's neck. As she did, Michele dipped her right middle finger into the juices gathered at the opening of Alysa's vagina and spread them up to fully lubricate her clitoris, making her groan again "Mmmm, God...."

Michele increased the speed with which she massaged Alysa's clit. She planned to make her come standing up first, then move her to the bed for more. She knew Josephine would not object to however much time she devoted to inculcating Alysa to the ways of this household.

My body jerks to the feel of her increased speed of her finger across my clit. I blew hard across my lips as I feel myself giving her a little more of my cream to play with. "OH, Michele!" I moan pressing my body against hers. My knees trembling as the sensation floods my spine with pleasure.

I slowly pull my hand away from the small of her back, over her hips and down to her womanhood. I slowly mimic her moves as I push my fingers between her folds in search of the her swollen nub. I moved down and wet my finger with some of her excitement before moving up and slowly rub over her clit. Moving it around with my fingertip.. Then flicking over it as it grows in want of attention.. "I don't believe I'm going to say this but you feel so good." I resume kissing across her shoulder.. My other hand moves around as well and up to her breast, cupping her ampleness in my palm while flickering over her nipple with my thumb..

Proper Places

Karen continued to suck Josephine’s left nipple as her left hand moved to play with her full right breast. Her right hand slid up the inside of Josephine’s left thigh.

“Oh... God!” Josephine groaned as Karen started stroking her sodden womanhood. “That feels wonderful.... But you shouldn’t be on your knees, my Darling.”

Taking Karen’s left hand in her right, Josephine slowly stood, drawing Karen up with her. She kissed her heir with soft passion, then whispered, “I love you, Darling.”

Malcolm very much heard the "Oh God" from Josephine. He was getting hard imagining what was happening in the room. He did decide there were only two people in the room. That much he could tell.

He watched as Dawn listened in as well, as he wondered if she was feeling it too.

He did have to ask though, "How long should we listen?"

Last edited:
"Why did you become an Artist, who inspires you, and what is your favorite style.Where do you want to be in five years time and if one of your paintings could hang in any Gallery in the world which one would you pick?"

"The Musée d'Orsay right next to Les raboteurs," Piper answered without missing a beat but the French words falling as clumsily as one would expect from an Appalachian girl's uncultured tongue. "Are you familiar with The Floor Scrappers?" she asked as she fetched a iPhone from her pocket. A few taps later she turns it towards Carl's eyes.

800px-Gustave_Caillebotte_-_The_Floor_Planers_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

"The use of light... the perspective... reflections... the models and definition..." her words just trailed off as she shook her head unable to verbally communicate her appreciation of the piece, but certain anyone looking at it would understand.

"Does your family own any notable works?" Piper asked as she drew back her phone and took another sip of tea.

"How long should we listen?" Malcolm whispered.

"I don't know," Dawn replied, hoping the lust induced low huskiness in her voice would come across as simply an attempt to go unheard by those on the other side of the door. "I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying this."

Back