Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

I already have a PhD in something else, but I love having a sciencey partner talk to me about their research and things. :heart:

Two PhDs?
Haha, add I type that, I realise how crazy that sounds. One PhD is more than enough. I recently got the urge to go back to school, even though I have my phd, also.

Two PhDs?
Haha, add I type that, I realise how crazy that sounds. One PhD is more than enough. I recently got the urge to go back to school, even though I have my phd, also.

I'm with you! I've thought about going back to school myself. Like tattoos, there's an addictive element there.

Glad to see this thread picking up again. Love to all you geeks out there, nerds as well, guys and girls alike. :cool:

Love geeky Women so much I married one !

We had Han Solo /Princess Leia wedding cake toppers .

She's wearing one to the fanboy expo. I'll have her post pics in her thread

My wife is not a geek, as she was an English major, bust she married one anyway. In her professional life she dealt with many engineers, especially in the IT world. She credits me (physics and math) as being able to work with them after her life with me.

I figure that she married a geek so she knew what she was getting into. I’m sure that she was more insightful than was I, by going out with me in the first place and by deciding that regardless of my often social ineptitude I was worth even more than a passing fuck.

So here is to all of you who looked past our geekness and hooked up with us anyway.

I've always been drawn to nerds - so I married one of the computer/gaming variety. I'm not into computers (although I keep trying) and he isn't into science nerdery. He also has to deal with me being a Trekkie. Somehow we make it work though.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd give this thread a bump. I'm wearing a tardis dress and feeling pretty fanciful.

I just thought I'd give this thread a bump. I'm wearing a tardis dress and feeling pretty fanciful.

Oh a Tardis dress..! So you are actually bigger on the inside..! Nice, I like it..

So do you prefer a recorder, a long scarf or a stick of celery as a prop..?!

What defines a geeky woman to a guy? I don't look geeky, but I am. My best friend is not geeky, but she looks it.

The question is somewhat rhetorical. My friend gets hit on by guys who like geeky women all the time, only for them to find out that she's not geeky at all. Sometimes it's kinda funny.

BTW, my friend is Asian. Talk about stereotyping!

My 2016 geeky girl nomination
star-wars-the-force-awakens-bb8-daisy-ridley.jpg

rawr! :catroar:

Back