Cmon Show Your Faces...Or are you Chicken? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday ...
Me in my jammies my daughter gave me

Last edited:
I only caught Sassy's picture but I'm a pajama lover too!

(Not up)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate posting at the bottom of the page. Not everyone sees it and my vanity meter does not get properly filled.

Last edited:
I hate posting at the bottom of the page. Not everyone sees it and my vanity meter does not get properly filled.

I'll quote you so everyone can gaze upon your beauty... and get bored and pass out.

Damn, I started out in the right direction.

Anyway, a few more posts to go before the bottom of this page.

I'll quote you so everyone can gaze upon your beauty... and get bored and pass out.

Damn, I started out in the right direction.

Anyway, a few more posts to go before the bottom of this page.

I don't feel like any of this is complementary.

Damn! I don't think I've ever seen your face before EM, but you really are a stunning woman. I find it hard to believe that your vanity meter is not getting over wound in RL, let alone on Lit.

I don't feel like any of this is complementary.

I think I've stroked your ego quite frequently ever since I first saw you. I'll try to do it properly this time.

You're a treat for anyone with eyes. Your lips beg to be tasted, kissed, nibbled. Your eyes dark and summoning. Your cheeks, almost as though sculpted, wanting a hand to caress them. Your hair, beautiful blonde curls - how I'd love to comb my fingers through them. Your chest could keep all eyes on it if your face weren't so stunningly gorgeous.

I think I've stroked your ego quite frequently ever since I first saw you. I'll try to do it properly this time.

You're a treat for anyone with eyes. Your lips beg to be tasted, kissed, nibbled. Your eyes dark and summoning. Your cheeks, almost as though sculpted, wanting a hand to caress them. Your hair, beautiful blonde curls - how I'd love to comb my fingers through them. Your chest could keep all eyes on it if your face weren't so stunningly gorgeous.

I guess that's aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back