AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot of coffee kinda day! ;)

attachment.php

Damn!!!

;)
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOF Sassy, sheesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha your reactions always make me smile. :rose:
wowza!! thank you ms sassy - but where is the coffee???
some in my tummy, some still in the pot. If you look close, you can't see my lack of panties thanks to that coffee. ;)
Ummmm....... Do you need something sweet to go with that coffee?
Always!!! :D
Woooowww. Stunning.
Thank you! :kiss:
Great imagination and composure, Sassy. You know how to turn the "sexy" on. Thanks for sharing.
Why thank you, I appreciate that. :kiss:
Damn!I need my coffee with ummmmmm lots of sassy cream. lol
Works for me!!!
OH MY!! Lemme put a fresh pot on for you.

Yes please!!

It's a lot of coffee kinda day! ;)

QUOTE]

Wow Sassy, now that's what I want to walk into my kitchen to find this morning!!! You look just fantastic and after my jaw dropped and I got my mouth closed I can't stop smiling. It's going to be a good day now, thanks. :rose::heart:

OMG OMG VERY HOT PHOTO ..... :kiss:

:cattail:
and I was staring at your corset while I read this. That is beautiful! I really want one that I can get into all by myself and that looks doable. Thank you so much though. :rose:
Wow Sassy, now that's what I want to walk into my kitchen to find this morning!!! You look just fantastic and after my jaw dropped and I got my mouth closed I can't stop smiling. It's going to be a good day now, thanks. :rose::heart:
:eek: aww thank you. You are so sweet. :kiss:
This sure looks like a fun place to wake up!
I must admit, I was staring at your hands. You have nice hands. Sharing morning coffee with you would be fun :D

and I was staring at your corset while I read this. That is beautiful! I really want one that I can get into all by myself and that looks doable. Thank you so much though. :rose:

*** awww thank you ! yes i put it on myself . Not easy but doable lol your welcome
:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back