Teasing challenge!

Hmm looks interesting...can't wait to see more :)
It is my pleasure to show to you... thanks for the comment!! :rose:
Teasing in three pics... 2 of 3 !!

odPcar3.jpg

The other shower one I took...its pretty much the same so hope you guys like :)

Last edited:
Anything else? ;)

Oooh very nice. I feel I should be on top giving you a massage. Haha. How about one on hands and arms maybe chest.

Whoa...this is a great tease! :)

Thanks kitty :rose:

Here's one I took god knows when lol. I always forget to post. Have a happy saturday!

So cute, now of we just let the towel drop ;]

Ohhh i see what you did there. teasing during a football game..sounds like a game within a game ;)

hmmmm what are you looking to accomplish from this tease. looks like your mouth is waiting for something

Mmm...both games were very fun and intense. :kiss:
And you already know I have an oral fixation so maybe I am waiting for something ;]

]​

What a set of teases! Pretty hot!:kiss:

Such playful teases you always come up with, nibbling on your lip and showing just enough to want more :rose:

Ooh...this is nice,big you're in need of a cuddle buddy :devil:

What a fun thread :cattail:

Happy Saturday!

attachment.php

I'm not sure where I was on Saturday, but Sunday just warmed up.

Here's one I took god knows when lol. I always forget to post. Have a happy saturday!

I would hazard a guess at last Sunday by the image name. :D

I always love your towel pics, such natural looking poses, even though I'm sure there are many you reject. :)

odPcar3.jpg

Well this is certainly more interesting than the first pic. I can only guess what might come next. It might even be me. :D

Not at all the same, this one shows a sexy leg and perhaps a little more boobage. Perhaps I could lend you a smaller towel? :kiss::devil:

My first contribution. So many hot pics in this thread!

IMG_2721_zps84d59b0f.jpg

Thank you for posting cheeky! That pic it's a great tease for sure! You look great on that chair though I have to say this...

...there were never any women sitting on and showcasing chairs like this when me and Nikki when furniture shopping the last time. If there were, I'm positive that place would have sold a lot more! :D

Back