YIM play only

Supergirl79

Experienced
36 F. Single. Tx. I hope I can't be any more direct. Looking for chat, little RP. I don't exchange pics or voice chat. What you don't see is what you get. I like plain old vanilla RP, like to get a little kinky with some Taboo (d/d, b/s, m/s) or some non consensual, nothing brutal, just a hard and fast.
I don't get attached. Just my way of having a little harmless fun. No bathroom stuff!!

5'10" brunette
Hazel eyes
34c

36 F. Single. Tx. I hope I can't be any more direct. Looking for chat, little RP. I don't exchange pics or voice chat. What you don't see is what you get. I like plain old vanilla RP, like to get a little kinky with some Taboo (d/d, b/s, m/s) or some non consensual, nothing brutal, just a hard and fast.
I don't get attached. Just my way of having a little harmless fun. No bathroom stuff!!

5'10" brunette
Hazel eyes
34c

I am interested

I sent you an IM on Yahoo to chat. I also have an interest in very detailed taboo themed stories. Many are kinky but the majority aren't too rough.

Hi.

Male, 40. Professional. Also just here for a little fun.
Open to vanilla or taboo RP. Yahoo: lustatseaxxx

5'10" brunette
Hazel eyes
34c

good evening...I sent you a message

5'10" brunette
Hazel eyes
34c

Well... I respect honesty, and being direct in what you want. I hope you find what you're looking for.:rose:

Clarification

Apparently I need to also clarify. No usual fetishes. Especially ones involving feet. that just makes me ill. Sorry!!!

I was born and raised in Houston. North side by the airport.

How are you doing tonight

Cf

Back