more Mara

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, my August Vanity Fair magazine finally caught up with me. I'm howling with laughter. The article is only two pages, but if you can't give it the time, just check out "Hysterical Literature" on YouTube.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/07/hysterical-literature-clayton-cubitt-orgasm-while-reading

Too bad my Hitachi Magic Wand is in ATL... Can't bring the Entire toy collection on my travels! I brought only smaller lighter weight things north for the summer. [with the exception of the nJoys... HA]

Really enjoyed the article and I smiled and laughed my way through the delightful video!!!:rose::rose::devil:

East is east and west is west
And the wrong one I have chose
Let's go where you'll keep on showing
Those frills and flowers and nipples that show
and I'm all yours with buttons and bows.

with apologies to Dinah Shore

The other side
Now why do I think of a song each time I view your photos:

Why can't you see
What's on the other side of me,
The side of me that reaches out to you.
Sweet thoughts and dreams,
Like drops of rain on rippling streams
That wind and bend,
Rivers with no end,
Flowing on the other side of me.

*light bite* and a wink

that's right, babe
look up at me while you're at it

Love it!

Especially at about 4;20 when she begins squirming in her seat, an then at 1:15 when she just loses it!

I love the laughter at the end of all the vids in the series. Such a release!

There's that gorgeous face again! Yummy!

thank you, kind sir -- I think a lot of people missed that pic
I'm glad you saw it

It's nice to see you turn the other cheek! ;)

*squirming* :rolleyes:

Things that make you go MMMMMMMMMM. Very sexy Mara :devil::rose:

lips pressed together, but a lot more than mmmm emerged!

what an inviting derriere

thanks, toben -- nice to see you here again

"I've looked at love from both sieds now...". Forgive me, I couldn't resist. :rose:

glad you didn't resist -- love that song!

Really enjoyed the article and I smiled and laughed my way through the delightful video!!!:rose::rose::devil:

I enjoyed the article and video so much, I had to share [what is this, Facebook?!].

What a gorgeous site: a freshly spanked tush. Plus, with that wooden floor, the sound of the spanking must have been incredibly erotic.

that's a really echoey space with the bamboo floor and a vaulted ceiling
it's annoying when I'm on the phone, but it's great for my murmurs and moans

East is east and west is west
And the wrong one I have chose
Let's go where you'll keep on showing
Those frills and flowers and nipples that show
and I'm all yours with buttons and bows.

with apologies to Dinah Shore

I love it when you break into song!
and I'm glad you noticed my ribbons and bows pic

I can't believe how young you look, .......must be your unblemished lifestyle.

HA to the unblemished lifestyle
and thank you for the youthful assessment
one of the more interesting aspects of my spring foray into the medical world was hearing that from my doctors -- gotta find something to enjoy about it, and "I'd have thought ten years younger" is a good one

The other side
Now why do I think of a song each time I view your photos:

Why can't you see
What's on the other side of me,
The side of me that reaches out to you.
Sweet thoughts and dreams,
Like drops of rain on rippling streams
That wind and bend,
Rivers with no end,
Flowing on the other side of me.

mmm --- lovely, and I have to wonder: do you remember the lyrics to all these songs or do you look them up for me? :kiss::heart:

Woohoo! Hot ass Mara!! :p :kiss:

yes, it was -- a leather and fur paddle, I believe
thanks!

OMG, my August Vanity Fair magazine finally caught up with me. I'm howling with laughter. The article is only two pages, but if you can't give it the time, just check out "Hysterical Literature" on YouTube.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/07/hysterical-literature-clayton-cubitt-orgasm-while-reading

Too bad my Hitachi Magic Wand is in ATL... Can't bring the Entire toy collection on my travels! I brought only smaller lighter weight things north for the summer. [with the exception of the nJoys... HA]

I need to; read Vanity Fair more often, check out YouTube, and remember that a Wand has more uses than massaging my neck...during extended sessions. :D

When?

When will your video be available?

What a hoot!!

Awesome photos as usual Mara!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back