Mutual Benefit:Part Deux (pics and audios)

These might clue you in to one of my fetishes...

Last edited:
These might clue you in to one of my fetishes...

Those are excellent panties, too. They frame your ass so perfectly, it'd be a tough choice between pulling them down to your knees or leaving them on when you're held over my lap.

Consider me a new subscriber!

I think I just found my new favorite thread, so glad I found it and audios to boot!
Heaven! 😈

Delicious!

This would bring TGIF to a whole new level!

Great minds think alike ;)

Those are excellent panties, too. They frame your ass so perfectly, it'd be a tough choice between pulling them down to your knees or leaving them on when you're held over my lap.

Mmmm, or pulling them tight so they rub against my clit... :devil:

beautiful...women are so naturally delicious...:devil:

Thank you! :kiss:

I think I just found my new favorite thread, so glad I found it and audios to boot!
Heaven! 😈

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying ;)

On My Knees

Happy Sunday! :devil:

This is my new favorite way to cum: on my knees, chest on the bed, ass in the air, toy in my pussy, and finger on my clit.

Something about the position makes my orgasms stronger and longer... yum.

Roommate was lurking, so I had to be quiet, hence the whispering.

Enjoy!

https://soundgasm.net/u/jessalynn/On-My-Knees

Word picture was well drawn, a pic using a timer would have inspired a change in plans for the day. Addiction would follow. Thank for not making us cum at your beck and call

This is my new favorite way to cum: on my knees, chest on the bed, ass in the air, toy in my pussy, and finger on my clit.

Enjoy!

That's such a hot mental image! I will admit that I think it's a great position for a spanking ;) :devil:

Word picture was well drawn, a pic using a timer would have inspired a change in plans for the day. Addiction would follow. Thank for not making us cum at your beck and call

:devil:

That's such a hot mental image! I will admit that I think it's a great position for a spanking ;) :devil:

Ooooo, a perfect combination. Me propped up on the edge of the bed, perfect height for such a naughty pairing. Spankings send me over the edge, I'm a sucker for a handprint on my ass.

:devil:

Ooooo, a perfect combination. Me propped up on the edge of the bed, perfect height for such a naughty pairing. Spankings send me over the edge, I'm a sucker for a handprint on my ass.

I was imagining your breasts tied,nipples clamped and either beads or a scarf with a series of knots in your ass,,,,pulling them out when you cum

Hearing you cum along with looking at your hot pictures is a treat. Very awesome. Keep it up.

Enjoy!

*growls* The perfect position:devil:........and love that you had to try and keep quiet...so roomie wouldn't hear you;)

What an amazing woman you are. Such erotic photos, such sexy sounds. I can't wait to see more and hear more of you in the future. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

I would love to let my hand mark your lovely ass, and bring you close to the edge, before taking a small break, to explore the rest of your amazing body with my hands. And then afterwards, spank you again, until you are begging for me to fuck you :devil:

Also, I love knowing if you are jerking off/have jerked off to my pictures or audios. Feel free to tell me about it here :devil:

Mmm, after seeing your pics and hearing your audio I couldn't resist pulling out my hard cock, lubing it up and start jerking off to you!! Feels fantastic, mmm :devil: I think I'll be here awhile!!

Enjoy!

I know what I'm listening to in the car on my way home from work !

I was imagining your breasts tied,nipples clamped and either beads or a scarf with a series of knots in your ass,,,,pulling them out when you cum

Mmmm, what a picture...

Hearing you cum along with looking at your hot pictures is a treat. Very awesome. Keep it up.

So glad you're enjoying!

*growls* The perfect position:devil:........and love that you had to try and keep quiet...so roomie wouldn't hear you;)

I think so too ;)

your body looks awesome in the fishnets and your tits are amazing.

thank you!

would love to redden your ass for a while if you're ever looking for volunteers

always looking for those...

Back