We are here on a friday nite?

southern_gal

The zoo was fun.
How sad is that? I was supposed to be going out with my husband for a "date" tonite and yet here I am. He got invited to go shrimping so I am here. That's somewhere between sad and pathetic huh? Maybe after I get to the bottom of this pitcher of margarita's I won't care. Right now I do tho. Hope your friday nite is not as pathetic as mine.

How sad is that? I was supposed to be going out with my husband for a "date" tonite and yet here I am. He got invited to go shrimping so I am here. That's somewhere between sad and pathetic huh? Maybe after I get to the bottom of this pitcher of margarita's I won't care. Right now I do tho. Hope your friday nite is not as pathetic as mine.

Just north of pathetic. I'd like to share that pitcher with you. And buy a couple more. My wife is working. We can pretend we're single for the moment!

:(

That is sad!!!!�� I am home alone as well. My wife just went to a concert with her mom. Are you gonna do something fun?

Im alone too, hope your night gets better!

Just north of pathetic. I'd like to share that pitcher with you. And buy a couple more. My wife is working. We can pretend we're single for the moment!

Yeah tonite I am pretending to be on my date nite. My dog is my date.

That is sad!!!!�� I am home alone as well. My wife just went to a concert with her mom. Are you gonna do something fun?

I'm doing it.

Im alone too, hope your night gets better!

It could be worse. I'm having my own little pity party but I'll get over it.

Same here! Go Boston Sports (Bruins sucked this year though)

Boston? Oh I'm sorry. It should be spring there in another couple of months tho right? :D

Family out of town and I grilled chicken with a big salad alone and now in bed comfy on LIT...not too shabby I say so. Golf and out will happen later in the week.

:( I will keep you company as well!

Family out of town and I grilled chicken with a big salad alone and now in bed comfy on LIT...not too shabby I say so. Golf and out will happen later in the week.

I bet I have a zillion recipes for cooking chicken. :)

On the road alone and trying to decide whether to go out or not. Hope to find someone on Lit to PM or chat with.

In the last three years I have gone thru 7,384 margarita's. Not that I am counting or anythign. :D

All my Friday nights are this way, only I'm single, not married.

All my Friday nights are this way, only I'm single, not married.

Look on the bright side. No one to make promises to you that they have no intention of keeping.

Ok that was a pathetic comment. Please do not post to this thread anymore. Let it go away quickly. If not I need to find a way to make it self destruct in a couple of minutes cause my attitude sure as hell isn;t gonna get much better in the coming hours.

lemon pepper is like the ultimate go to when it needs..........something huh? you are a doll. :)

I find mrs. dash and a good open flame on a grill works wonders as well as sonys bbq sauce if your in a messy mood

Shrimping, like in Forrest Gump? You could've joined them, ride the lookout...:)

Shrimping, like in Forrest Gump? You could've joined them, ride the lookout...:)

I'm sitting here and thinking, 'shrimping' sounds like slang for picking up as many lady boys as you can in one night or partying with a group of lady boys (it's not my thing, I don't know where these thoughts come from) but on Urban Dictionary, shrimping means to 'to lick or suck on someone's toes.' I think I'm going to add my version to that website if it's allowed.

I'm stuck in the field surrounded by a bunch of guys. Not a cute girl to be seen this weekend.

Back