Life Update!

itsme__kit

Experienced
Hello everyone!

Kit here! I know it has been a long time since I have uploaded anything here. Life has been heavily kicking my ass, but hey it happens, right?

Because of this, I put my writing aside to take care of personal matters. I am just writing this to give updates on what will change and what will not. I see that my story, Cioccolato Italiano, has gotten a lot of love (and still is), and I greatly appreciate you all for that. However, I will be making changes to my story and adding more details to the three parts that I have already uploaded. Originally, I was going to just make it a four-part story and be done with it, but since I have so many ideas and plans in mind for it, it’s going to be a little longer, and it’s going to be lit as fuck. I will also be writing more erotica poetry and anime fanfiction as well.

For all who don’t know, Cioccolato Italiano (English: Italian Chocolate) is a story of mine that tells of a senior college student who has feelings for her Italian professor, who teaches Italian art history and Italian linguistic courses. The dynamic between these two would lead to lust, sex (lots and lots of it), secrets, and hardcore drama. This story uses Ebonics and African-American slang, and all of the characters that I write here are POC. It is still in the works, and this story is in 1st and 2nd person so readers will have to keep up with the events happening in the story. I promise you won’t be disappointed. After all, who doesn’t want a tall, dark, handsome Italian, salt-and-pepper beard having man in their life?

I am also on Reddit (my first time using it), Tumblr, and Tellonym. My username for all of these socials is itsme__kit. My profiles on Reddit and Tumblr are still in the works, and I am changing the look on them. Feel free to stop by, take a look at my works, and interact! Feedback is always welcome as long as readers are respectful, and I am always here if you want to chat! Please do not ask for my Insta, Snapchat, Facebook, etc as all of them are deactivated and deleted. Only three I have are listed above.

I am so happy to get into writing again since I am developing a little more free time, and I hope you enjoy my stories as I have had much enjoyment writing them! Feel free to interact with me. I promise I won't bite...hard. ;)

Anyways, thank you so much ya horny vixens!

Back