Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Feet.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Something else....

Votes: 22 22.2%

• Total voters

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
Sure, we all appreciate one part or the other in women, but there must be one thing that arouses you over all the others.

I'm not a boob person, or even an ass person. My eyes lingers on her legs...especially her thighs when she sits (wearing a skirt or even a skin-tight jeans), or folds her legs....when each and every curve of her toned muscles are emphasised in a sexy, subtle yet ravishing way. I'm up and ready in an instant and want to do so many things. :D

So, my fellow Litsters, which part of her body arouses you the most?

Feel free to share your fantasies involving "it". ;)

I'm torn between so many choices. :eek:

I'd say belly-button. I had a brief fling with a girl back in college. She had the sexiest belly button I've ever seen. I liked running my tongue over it.

I picked legs as it's more a combination of butt, legs and feet.

Tho belly button goes a long way when looking at the Lit beauties who post pictures

I'm torn between so many choices. :eek:

I'd say belly-button. I had a brief fling with a girl back in college. She had the sexiest belly button I've ever seen. I liked running my tongue over it.
Especially the ones with a piercing. They're haaawt. :D

It wanders everywhere.

tumblr_m5mb8ouwis1rxhxa1o1_500.gif

I forgot to add, but I like neck too. I loved burying my nose in the crook of her neck and inhaling the scent of her hair while she slept. She used a strawberry-mint shampoo that left a nice warm tingle.

It's not fair. You should have made this poll multi-choice. :(

I forgot to add, but I like neck too. I loved burying my nose in the crook of her neck and inhaling the scent of her hair while she slept. She used a strawberry-mint shampoo that left a nice warm tingle.

I wanted to see what people would choose given the lack of options. Multi-choice spoils the fun for me. :p

Hips for me. Or rather, the way a woman moves - the 'roll' of her hips. Walking towards me, or walking away. Dancing with a woman, making love to a woman, I linger there with my hands too, I guess.

Hips for me. Or rather, the way a woman moves - the 'roll' of her hips. Walking towards me, or walking away. Dancing with a woman, making love to a woman, I linger there with my hands too, I guess.
That's a great choice too. I like holding her hips while dancing. There's a small surge of.....er, possessiveness on my part when I do that.

A girl's eyes and smile does it for me ;)
Say that line with a sincere smile and girls are all over you. :D

That's the first thing that really catches my attention when I'm observing someone or when a lady chats me up. Tells a lot about the person. :)

What she said ^^^^

I like a woman's hair, especially if they're long. Love threading my fingers through it and hold it while I take her in doggy style. I was surprised to learn that some women like getting their hair pulled gently. Instead of hurt, it's a pleasant sensation.

What she said ^^^^

I like a woman's hair, especially if they're long. Love threading my fingers through it and hold it while I take her in doggy style. I was surprised to learn that some women like getting their hair pulled gently. Instead of hurt, it's a pleasant sensation.
Yes Sir! Besides Time Machine, a puzzle called "What Women Like" is yet to be solved by the human race.

Invariably, I look at her arms. If they are shaved smooth, I lose interest.

If a woman is natural, everything else is secondary. :)

I would have selected "Ass", but it wasn't an option. Truthfully, I would have to answer that it's all situation dependent. I have a hard time looking away from a nice set of tits, or any nipples that are prominently poking through her shirt. If I'm behind her, then of course I'm staring at her ass-- unless it's small and flat. I can be hypnotized by nice legs, especially under a very short skirt. A pretty face? Hell yeah. I'm down for whatever she's showing.

Legs and face first. Everything in between second.

A piercing (other than ears) or Tat makes me lose all interest, no matter how hot the rest is.

Three features in the physical dimension are essential:

1. A pretty face,

2. A fit or overall healthy figure,

3. A natural and confident poise -- the way a woman holds herself.

Oh, but yes, shapely legs, they do get and hold my attention.

Last edited:
Breasts and arse and cleavage all missing from the poll? Just because you don't opt for them yourself?

Kind of missing the point of a poll ;)

Cleavage for me.

Back