Litsters as Cats

eyer

Yk08sV2oW3.jpg

I want to say thank you but that link makes no sense to me. :confused:

I'm not surprised! Somehow it changed and is now meaningless. :mad:

:( (I want you to imagine me in a foetal ball of self-disgust, with salty tears carving open my sagging face as I whimper in shame. Could you? Thanks. :rose:)

Wild_Honey_66

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Kgkh6ONhw7kwb1VH0gDVp1pHP708jq1JB261urypsZOs7Jfu

I'm not surprised! Somehow it changed and is now meaningless. :mad:

:( (I want you to imagine me in a foetal ball of self-disgust, with salty tears carving open my sagging face as I whimper in shame. Could you? Thanks. :rose:)
I'm actually glad it changed so that I didn't have to curl into a foetal ball of self-disgust for not understanding the connection. :D
Have some cheese, it'll be alright!

I'm actually glad it changed so that I didn't have to curl into a foetal ball of self-disgust for not understanding the connection. :D
Have some cheese, it'll be alright!

My wife ate all the cheese. I'm casting acidic looks at the milk but it hasn't curdled yet. :mad:

:D

I used to take the LRB, but it took so much time from reading books to read about them. I skim the online version now.

A very good point. I felt like that at university sometimes. But, as CS Lewis said percipiently of such matters, whilst it is a shame to spend a holiday with one's face buried in the guide book, judicious reading of the guide book before setting off can ensure you don't miss the best bits.

Back