Ladies, Do you love older men?

I agree with Mac, young lady/woman, hello to Erin, Vicky, & "Just a Girl", welcome. Bee coffee is ready!!!

When does a man hit "older"? 50, 55, 60??????????????
I'm turning 50 this year so on my 49th I vowed to make big changes. I've gone from 235lbs down to 180lbs as of yesterday. I don't want to get old, just wiser.

Well thanks.. My 50th is less than two months away and after exploring this site yesterday and this morning I'm thinking I just might make a thread in the picture section. I haven't had abs in almost 30 years but I'm working my ass off to get them.
It's absolutely wonderful that people, especially the older women have put some pictures up on this site.

love older men

i am definitely a woman with an appreciation for much older men and what they can do for my pussy :devil: the best sex i have had is with older men...there is something so erotic and hot about a much older man using a young slut like me for his sexual pleasures and desires. and i love being of service!

i am definitely a woman with an appreciation for much older men and what they can do for my pussy :devil: the best sex i have had is with older men...there is something so erotic and hot about a much older man using a young slut like me for his sexual pleasures and desires. and i love being of service!

Well said mmarie!!;):devil:
It's great to know our experience can be useful and purposeful to your beautiful body for your erotic pleasure and satisfaction after exploring and discovering every beautiful curve and fold and crevass of your womanly magnificence!:devil::kiss::rose:

Good morning all you sexy people!! And you, the newbie, Daddy'sTastyTreat, cum over here & say hello!!

If we are taking a poll I love older too. My husband is seven years older & I have always been drawn to older partners. First kiss at 18 was with 10 years older guy. And now that I am myself 36, I love the silver foxes out there.

If we are taking a poll I love older too. My husband is seven years older & I have always been drawn to older partners. First kiss at 18 was with 10 years older guy. And now that I am myself 36, I love the silver foxes out there.

Not quite "silver" here, but threads of it. Enjoy the thread.

There's a confidence that comes with experience that i think many women find intriguing.
Guys not out to prove anything.
No need for that nonsense.

So that would be a gay marriage, then, wouldn't it, sir..?

afternoon bump

an afternoon bump to all those horny old men out there right now. if it wasn't for older men, i wouldn't know the joy of multiple orgasms. thank you! :kiss:

an afternoon bump to all those horny old men out there right now. if it wasn't for older men, i wouldn't know the joy of multiple orgasms. thank you! :kiss:

I have been told older men are like marathon runners - just keep going and going. While young dudes tend to be sprinters - quick and done.

Back