Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Incredible to feel a nice warm firm cock start to pulse and twitch and then to coat my lips with nice creamy liquid. I love it.
Truth; Have you ever shaved your entire body?

A truth? What was it like, the first time you sucked a cock and/or tasted cum?

I was afraid the first time. He kissed me and I freaked. Fortunately he gave me a second chance. No freaking this time. We kissed, I sucked, I swallowed. I am a believer now!

Incredible to feel a nice warm firm cock start to pulse and twitch and then to coat my lips with nice creamy liquid. I love it.
Truth; Have you ever shaved your entire body?

No I haven't

I know the fhe feeling when it leaves you but you can overcome that feeling.

Dare? Try tasting a little of your cum and let me know what you think.

Hmm, tried it, not a lot of flavour really lol, think i'd rather lick it from someone else, must be such an erotic experience! (side question, or it could be another truth, do you find it generally tastes the same or different?)

I love the tanga style lowcut lacy panties. They feel so sexy when I wear them.
Dare

wear full cut because of package. like high cuts.

truth have you worn fem clothing in public while shopping

I have but underneath my man cloths, so you could tell if you were paying attention but not blatantly obvious.
Truth. Have you ever visited a gay bar?

Hmm, tried it, not a lot of flavour really lol, think i'd rather lick it from someone else, must be such an erotic experience! (side question, or it could be another truth, do you find it generally tastes the same or different?)

Good job! I have only tasted three including mine. All three were different. My first was not as salty as mine and my current friend's.

I have but underneath my man cloths, so you could tell if you were paying attention but not blatantly obvious.
Truth. Have you ever visited a gay bar?

I have several times, usually on drag show nights because it's easier to fit in when dressed femme. Most gay bars are pretty fun.

Truth: have you ever had sex with more than one - 3some, 4some, more-some?

I'm not sure this will work dare pic

I have several times, usually on drag show nights because it's easier to fit in when dressed femme. Most gay bars are pretty fun.

Truth: have you ever had sex with more than one - 3some, 4some, more-some?

I have. I went to a swinger club in Paris and by the end of the night it seemed that bodies just tended to blend together .. Hands touching everything. A really great night.
TRUTH: have you ever masturbated in public?

Back