Mass/NH members looking to play

Yes this thread seems to get a little action from time to time and then dies off for a while.

Central NH

Hello all Central NH here looking for playdates Single/attached/married woman. I am 43 your age not that Important

I know it says MA/NH, but I'm saying hello from VT. Born and raised in RI, lived in Worcester MA and NH before moving to VT...thinking that gives me at least some reason to be posting in this thread :)

Once again these "state" threads just seem to die. Where is everyone?

There seems to be a lack of ladies up here that want to chat, Noob. If you're interested, PM me and lets talk some time.

TGirl Suzy

hi all- it's Suzy-- a classy yet trashy TGirl with great legs and a fine ass looking to play the party slut for groups of classy guys. I love to dress the part: 6 inch ankle strap heels, seamed stockings, corset with garters, balls hanging low in a nice heavy weight collar, nipples clamped tight, leather collar, long wild hair and the slut red lips. I am looking for classy d/d free guys, balls full and I love it doggie with the guys taking it straight to the ass balls deep on the first stroke and then not letting up until their balls pump dry! I love to please men in groups, men with their balls full looking to drop a few loads with a hot cumslut- that's right guys,, I am a cumslut. Get me on yahooi as TGirlCougar if you would like to get a group thing going.

Attachments

• TGirlSuzy.jpg
    TGirlSuzy.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 248
I am new to literotica and from SouthCoast MA. 40 miles south of Boston. Looking to play with a married or single woman who likes older men

Right on the border of this thread.
What are you looking to do in our snowy part of the country?

That is my home and I a born and raised Boston chick so I get home as often as I can even in the winter. I mean who doesn't want to leave 75 degrees for 5 degrees and freeze their ass off.:D

Freezing your ass off

That is my home and I a born and raised Boston chick so I get home as often as I can even in the winter. I mean who doesn't want to leave 75 degrees for 5 degrees and freeze their ass off.:D

There is something about the phrase "freeze my ass off" that brings out the literalist in me. Particularly when spoken by a woman, I suppose.

When I was young, women seemed to worry about their asses getting too large but, of course, this was not a problem to be solved by freezing. Today, the style seems to favor the more prominent buttock style, so one would want to try to avoid freezing it off.

Sorry. Did not mean to offend.
Its just that phrase, not you.

There is something about the phrase "freeze my ass off" that brings out the literalist in me. Particularly when spoken by a woman, I suppose.

When I was young, women seemed to worry about their asses getting too large but, of course, this was not a problem to be solved by freezing. Today, the style seems to favor the more prominent buttock style, so one would want to try to avoid freezing it off.

Sorry. Did not mean to offend.
Its just that phrase, not you.

Not offended at all...My ass isnt my best asset anyway lol

My personality of course :D

I can tell!
Although you have to be careful. You know what it means when guys say, "She has a nice personality." (Guys can be so shallow).

Actually, I think asses are like breasts. (In more than shape). All shapes and sizes can be very sexy.

I can tell!
Although you have to be careful. You know what it means when guys say, "She has a nice personality." (Guys can be so shallow).

Actually, I think asses are like breasts. (In more than shape). All shapes and sizes can be very sexy.

oh my boobs are so much better than my ass...and ive never been told I have a nice personality lol im more the sarcastic type

Back