Now?

Sure! Let me.stand behind you, I rip off your panties. You are.left in your high heels and no bra sun dress

And I am gasping loudly clutching the balcony railing not carry what people below think as they see you fucking me
The combination of your sweet shampoo, sun kissed skin, and the rhythmic slapping of my thighs cause me to close my eyes and block out the rest of the world allowing me to imagine we are the only two on the planet. I move my hands to the railing beside yours to give me more purchase in my thrusting. I am determined to drive myself into you so hard we eventually become one body.

I shove that guy away and replace his cock with mine. His coffee was getting cold anyway...

So beautiful to see you in the throes of passion. I'm on my knees in front and under you. I can see him sliding into you. As you arch and push back to take him deeper, I gently suck your clit and run my tongue along your lips to meet his shaft. I lick his balls to make him buck harder into you then return to your folds. I hold tight as you writhe in his arms. Go ahead. Grab my ears. Hold me tight. Rub my face where it feels good. When you're ready, grind onto me. Let me lick his shaft one final time. I see his balls tighten and can feel his shaft pulse through your lips against which I am pressed. Enjoy. Spasm. I'll lick his softening shaft clean as he slips from you. Then hug me tight to your dripping slot. Let me gently lick you and clean you to a gentle second orgasm. Collapse against my face. I'm Pup.

Back