Is making hateful remarks about children OK, given that "actions have consequnces?

Are attacks on other poster's children and family OK if you feel slighted?

• Total voters
he's a lowlife asshole who knew exactly what he was doing, and you're the idiot who walked straight into it and jacked him off. congratulations. by making him a vanity thread, you're just giving him sloppy post fuck kisses.

It can't ALWAYS be about you, sugarbritches. :D

Has someone done that?

Allegedly a poster once labeled a picture with names that Rob claimed (much later after it was down) had been of his kids. There is no evidence left that it ever occurred. Doesn't mean it did not happen. Although he keeps saying "personal information" that is new. At the time of the alleged incident there was no representation that any information was posted that could personally identify them as far as location and identity.

That poster, according to Rob was somehow egged on and encouraged by miles. Hence his rationalization for "may your children die in a fire" and his anti semitic remarks.

By that rationale I would be justified in making such attacks against the family members of Rob's fan-boy club.

I am not sure, in my mind, which is worse. A psychopath that insults children or the sociopaths needy enough for attention to be fans of his work.

Last edited:
it's vile and inexcusable. which I've told him.
however low your opponent, you put yourself beneath him.

Originally Posted by BobDownSouth View Post
Yep. Nothing against the rules. As opposed to, say, posting pictures of someone's kids here.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go again.

Not long ago he said I posted his kids personal information. Then he said I posted his personal information. Then he said I posted his picture. Now it's posting pictures of his kids.

The problem with lying is you can't remember what you said last time.

What an assclown.

Fuck you, Schmuck.
You gave Karen my personal info and posted my personal info here from other boards.
She posted my kids pictures, then you identified them and my ex-inlaws by name AND you posted a pic of my ex-inlaws.
You both thought you were oh-so-clever because I was blaming AJ. Then you fucked up and PMed the wrong person.

Didn't quite shut me up, did it?

So to summarize: Eat a bag of kosher dicks and die.

Allegedly a poster once labeled a picture with names that Rob claimed (much later after it was down) had been of his kids. There is no evidence left that it ever occurred. Doesn't mean it did not happen. Although he keeps saying "personal information" that is new. At the time of the alleged incident there was no representation that any information was posted that could personally identify them as far as location and identity.

That poster, according to Rob was somehow egged on and encouraged by miles. Hence his rationalization for "may your children die in a fire" and his anti semitic remarks.

By that rationale I would be justified in making such attacks against the family members of Rob's fan-boy club.

I am not sure, in my mind, which is worse. A psychopath that insults children or the sociopaths needy enough for attention to be fans of his work.

For the record, if you side with Miles on this, YOUR children are fair game henceforth and forevermore. Ask AJ and the Vettebigot.

I will give you one chance to apologize to me.

Choose wisely.

Throb "The Liar" isn't having a very good time in this thread.

temper-tantrum-o.gif

Miles and "Karen Kraft" posted my kids pictures here, because they didn't agree with my politics.

Not once.
Not twice
Five separate occasions.
The last time Laurel had to issue a rare "final warning", i.e. do it again and you're permabanned.

Of course, since Laurel deleted the posts in question, Miles now claimed it didn't happen.

We had a little vote on whether Miles was right to post my family pictures. Didn't go so well for Miles.

And there you go.

He takes that poll (which had I been present would be 115 - 4) as not just rationalization for his continued feud with miles, (a seperate issue,) but also as a rebuttal each and every single time that someone calls him on his attacks.

his rebuttal is cannned:

He attacks a non-miles poster's family.

Miles rushes in and points out that that is what he does, attack children.

Rob then deflects with:

"DO you have children?"

How would you feel...

yada, yada...

Never mind that it is not miles children he just attacked.

This thread will remove that arrow from his quiver. He will say my behavior was justified 114-4 (despite no such retallitory behavior was condoned in that poll) The response will be, "the poll X# to X# says your behavior in retaliating is vulgar.

Unless litizens surprise me and say they actually do condone his attacks 114-4 as he claims.

he's a lowlife asshole who knew exactly what he was doing, and you're the idiot who walked straight into it and jacked him off. congratulations. by making him a vanity thread, you're just giving him sloppy post fuck kisses.

I dunno, for people like me, a newb, I'm learning a lot.

That whole circle gives as good as they get so I have a really hard time finding sympathy for any swinging dick in that crew.

This thread will remove that arrow from his quiver. He will say my behavior was justified 114-4 (despite no such retallitory behavior was condoned in that poll) The response will be, "the poll X# to X# says your behavior in retaliating is vulgar.

Unless litizens surprise me and say they actually do condone his attacks 114-4 as he claims.

Wishful thinking on your part. I will continue to speak my mind however I see fit. I expect to see you demand your fainting couch with situational outrage whenever I post something you don't agree with.

Isn't that 114-4 vote remarkable?

It shows that certain behavior is "beyond the pale". Poor miles gambled and lost. (Not that he'd admit it...he's still trying to spin this as some sort of "victory" for his position. I think you see a kindred spirit in miles, in that you continually try to spin YOUR defeats as "victories" as well).

For the record, if you side with Miles on this, YOUR children are fair game henceforth and forevermore. Ask AJ and the Vettebigot.

I will give you one chance to apologize to me.

Choose wisely.

So, I take it that's "No, I don't apologize for making masturbatory references about your under-aged daughter?"

Nice deflection. Nothing in this thread is to be taken to condone attacks of anyone's children. If (and ONLY if) such an attack occurred, I condemn it as well.

We are not talking about your petty feud with miles. We are talking about you starting one with me for no other reason than I side with AJ and Vette on some political issues.

YOUR remarks about MY daughter were not in anyway tied to any discussion about miles or your inane feud.

YOU made those remarks chortling along with the ever"pwning" cowslinger just because you enjoy piling on.

This is about YOU and YOUR unprovoked attacks not about some fanciful alliance of enemies of your enemies that goes on in YOUR head.

Talk about deflection.

I need to apologize to YOU for making it "necessary" to attack my children and if I don't apologize to you for making it "necessary" to attack my children then attacks on my children are warranted.

You sound like the classic abusive husband: "If YOU didn't make me so angry I wouldn't HAVE to beat you!"

I see you decided on the "bluster through it" option. I prefer that to the "slink away and attack another day" option, so thanks.

Your continued remarks are welcome in this thread.

Wishful thinking on your part. I will continue to speak my mind however I see fit. I expect to see you demand your fainting couch with situational outrage whenever I post something you don't agree with.

Isn't that 114-4 vote remarkable?

It shows that certain behavior is "beyond the pale". Poor miles gambled and lost. (Not that he'd admit it...he's still trying to spin this as some sort of "victory" for his position. I think you see a kindred spirit in miles, in that you continually try to spin YOUR defeats as "victories" as well).

Well said.

Some behavior IS beyond the pale.

We shall see if yours is considered so, won't we?

So, I take it that's "No, I don't apologize for making masturbatory references about your under-aged daughter?"

Jesus, is Throb a fucking creep or what? I take back what I said about him belonging in a rubber room.

He belongs in jail.

queerbait has certainly put a lot of effort into this task.

If history does repeat itself, he will lose interest in this just like he did with helping smooth spell and be a better person, and just like he lost interest in his wife and children.

queerbait has certainly put a lot of effort into this task.

If history does repeat itself, he will lose interest in this just like he did with helping smooth spell and be a better person, and just like he lost interest in his wife and children.

Quoted for posterity.

Since you are so interested in Smooth's development, why don't you join us for some chess? We get in at least a game or two a day. I would love to see how quickly he would beat you.

I say you buy into the whole feud thing by trying to "hold him accountable".

Can't you just ignore those parts of his conversation? What do you gain by admitting that this hurts you?

Can't you just ignore those parts of his conversation? What do you gain by admitting that this hurts you?

I appreciate both your perspective and the courage to vote as you did. I deliberately made the poll something that people of good conscience could vote either way.

I like that (from what little I know of you so far) that you are not an established member of a partisan camp, for example in political threads and can freely express your opinion here. That gives the poll whatever the outcome, more verity as Zumi likes to say.

In the heat of the moment, people say things, they retaliate, they say what they think will wound. I am tempted to say the middle option IS the most valid option.

In Rob's own words above some things are "beyond the pale" If it was a one time remark in the middle of some back and forth, I would say this specific example (that he hasn't been stupid enough to repeat since) would be in the "It's just dumb words'" category.

For him it is a campaign of the friend of the friend of the similar minded of my enemy deserves my scorched earth approach.

I got a nice PM, relevant to my meta-trolling Cowslinger. She points out (correctly) you can't put on your cape and put all trolls in their place; another will spring up after you cut off the head of the last.

Rob earned my specialized skill-set not by being a vulgar troll, plenty of those. He earned it by being one that seems to see himself fit for polite company. When a troll is just a troll I rarely bother. When they flit back and forth between socializing and having a good time, and being an ogre I will, at times, step in. You cannot dictate behavior and the ogre part of them is not going to go away, but you can deny them the high-ground and make their experience less fun.

He points to the previous poll as support for his trolling. Lets see if his trolling is actually supported, to what degree tolerated, or condemned.

As I said, I've taken swipes. I don't excuse that as acceptable behavior simply because I was hitting back. The beauty of option 2 is it is not condoning the behavior, so it is neutral. I was trying to make this not black and white.

Karen Kraft posted threads just like this at people "she" felt slighted "her". They didn't work out to well.

And you're using an alt to do it. Nice. Maybe this will work for you though.

Carry on. :)

Karen Kraft posted threads just like this at people "she" felt slighted "her". They didn't work out to well.

And you're using an alt to do it. Nice. Maybe this will work for you though.

Carry on. :)

I am being very clear that I am query. This is the punching bag set up because an acolyte of Rob's (cowslinger) has expressed his joy at "handing me my ass" on the daily. I figured he could use a punching bag.

Nice play into Rob's frame that his remarks about everyones children all is relevant to and dates back to epic Lit battles.

I reject the frame and focus on his specific actions now to posters that had nothing to do with any of his squabbles.

Further a thread "just like this' is being cited daily by Rob as actual justification for his current behavior. If that "works" for Rob, why would a clarification of that thread not "work," at least in denying him that cover.

I am under no illusions that Rob intends to modify his behavior.

Last edited:
... Rob earned my specialized skill-set not by being a vulgar troll, plenty of those. He earned it by being one that seems to see himself fit for polite company. When a troll is just a troll I rarely bother. When they flit back and forth between socializing and having a good time, and being an ogre I will, at times, step in. You cannot dictate behavior and the ogre part of them is not going to go away, but you can deny them the high-ground and make their experience less fun.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

You've already lost the battle, dude. What hasn't been decided is just how muddy do you want people to see you?

You've identified the problem here. He really doesn't want to engage me, because I routinely make him look foolish (see this morning's discussion about the difference between "partisan" and "non-partisan" if you don't believe me).

The problem is that Query has this overwhelming need for acceptance by the more bellicose conservative posters here. He continually tries to ingratiate himself with them, and seems to think that attacking me will help him curry favor with them. Sadly, AJ and Ishmael ignore him, Vetty tolerates him at best and only miles gives him the belly rub he so desperately craves.

Rob is a seriously impaired vindictive narcissistic. It's always about him, and when it isn't, his vindictiveness comes forth. This thread will forever subject you to trolling attacks on every aspect of your life, and those in it.

He'll construct fabrications in order to establish forum wide false conceptions about you that enable him to launch future false attacks. He'll relentlessly labor to build on those fabrications, hoping through repetition they become oral traditions in the folklore of Literotica over time. Rob is a gifted storyteller with a malignant self love.

You can't quit me though, can you. You put me on ignore but you were lost, since I was virtually the only one who interacted with you. I didn't last long on your ignore list, did I? You're pathetic.

I am being very clear that I am query. This is the punching bag set up because an acolyte of Rob's (cowslinger) has expressed his joy at "handing me my ass" on the daily. I figured he could use a punching bag.

Nice play into Rob's frame that his remarks about everyones children all is relevant to and dates back to epic Lit battles.

I reject the frame and focus on his specific actions now to posters that had nothing to do with any of his squabbles.

"Rejectin' the frame! REJECTIN' THE FRAME DAMMIT!" seems to be one of YOUR stock phrases lately.

Most folks here, however recognize it for what it is: code for "I'm too chickenshit to answer, so I'll rephrase the question to what I wish you'd said".

Sure, it's intellectually dishonest, but as Lit's Smartest Poster EVER (self-proclaimed), I'm sure that soooperior intellect of your will have found some rationalization for doin' so. If you get stuck, ask your new Buddy Miles. He's the board expert on rationalization.

Back