Sperm collector connoisseur. The chefs secret ingredient

Would you read this lit idea, as a full story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loquere

Smile!
Alana loves different flavours/spices, as she's an award winning chef. Alana is always on the search for new flavours in unusual places.

On a drunken one night stand with Henry her no swallowing rule is broken when she's face/throat fucked, and forced to swallow what turns out to be a healthy flavourful load.

So flavourful that even though she's mad at Henry about being throat fucked, she sucks Henry off again to collect a sample for reference.

The next day Alana has an idea to experiment using Henry's sperm in a new recipe, when an Exbf & his asshole friends walk into her restaurant.

After the Exbf & his friends praise the meal, a surprised Alana tastes it herself & agrees it's the best thing she's ever cooked. She goes on a search for the best tasting sperm, collects/refrigerates it like a spice.

Alana starts swallowing sperm from her one night stands with the intent to cook with it, but eventually realizes Henry's sperm is the only load that works.

She approaches a shocked apologetic Henry with a deal, and eventually starts cooking with his sperm at her restaurant, attracting praise and job offers the world over.

I would say in a fantasy setting it would be a fun read. (In reality, a breech of ethics.) Some type of author's disclaimer may be needed to keep the asshole trolls off your ass. Ya know, one of those "This story is purely fictional. I do not condone this behavior in real life." Etc.

Please do provide a link if you write and submit it! :D

Sorry for my speeling error in the poll question. However y'all seem to get that the first question is for "yes I would read this."

I would say in a fantasy setting it would be a fun read. (In reality, a breech of ethics.) Some type of author's disclaimer may be needed to keep the asshole trolls off your ass. Ya know, one of those "This story is purely fictional. I do not condone this behavior in real life." Etc.

Please do provide a link if you write and submit it! :D

What? But this is a true story. (A Joke)

Last edited:
When I was young, Dad told me that manioc root was chewed and spit out by Amazon-basin Indian women to provide the world with tapioca. I think this was supposed to turn me off from tapioca pudding. Didn't work. But just think: your dessert was pre-chewed for you. Yum.

OP: I'm reminded of the story of the bartender who uses his cock as a swizzle-stick to mix drinks for an old enemy and his dickhead pals. The recipients love their drinks, of course.

We could extrapolate: The drink-preparer sticks a tube up their butt and farts into drinks for flavorful fizziness. Or hamburger patties are pressed in the armpits of certain women (hairy Sicilians or Indians? depilated Danes?) for a gourmet top-note. Or, the vaginal juices from enthusiastic squirters are secret ingredients. Or, special chocolate truffles are made using 'inny' navels as molds. (Vagina-molded candies cost extra.)

I'll have to ask my celebrity chef son-in-law if he has any special tricks he can admit.

Back