Concerned loving wife bribes husband with daily Bj's

loquere

Smile!
1. 37 year old Alice a high school physical education teacher is very concerned after her chubby guidance counsellor husband & best friend Paul has a heart attack & refuses to stick to his strict diet. Alice offers Paul a daily deep throat cum in mouth BJ if he sticks to his nasty oatmeal for breakfast and vegetarian lunch and dinner diet.

2. After the diet starts to be a success, Alice signs Paul up to her Fitness gym & offers him what ever he wants sexually every Saturday night if he excercises daily with her. The healthier he gets the more energetic the BJ's and the sex get, because he has more energy & take charge, and because of this she's more turned on.

3. Chubby hubby Paul eventually looses the weight & starts to look even better than he did back in college when they first met, and Alice can't keep her hands off his bulging muscles and developing Abbs. They begin to have more spontaneous sex than they ever had before, even in the school where they both work, Mostly in Pauls guidance counsellor office.

4. Eventually a few young women at the Fitness gym start to suggestively flirt with Paul. Alice begins to get jealous, & tries to cut back there trips to the gym, but Paul is more committed to his new lifestyle than ever before.

Last edited:
1. 37 year old Alice a high school physical education teacher is very concerned after her chubby guidance counsellor husband & best friend Paul has a heart attack & refuses to stick to his strict diet. Alice offers Paul a daily deep throat cum in mouth BJ if he sticks to his nasty oatmeal for breakfast and vegetarian lunch and dinner diet.

2. After the diet starts to be a success, Alice signs Paul up to her Fitness gym & offers him what ever he wants sexually every Saturday night if he excercises daily with her. The healthier he gets the more energetic the BJ's and the sex get, because he has more energy & take charge, and because of this she's more turned on.

3. Chubby hubby Paul eventually looses the weight & starts to look even better than he did back in college when they first met, and Alice can't keep her hands off his bulging muscles and developing Abbs. They begin to have more spontaneous sex than they ever had before, even in the school where they both work, Mostly in Pauls guidance counsellor office.

4. Eventually a few young women at the Fitness gym start to suggestively flirt with Paul. Alice begins to get jealous, & tries to cut back there trips to the gym, but Paul is more committed to his new lifestyle than ever before.

I don't understand why he needs to be bribed to take care of himself, that makes no sense to me.

This idea sounds a lot like The World's Best Diet Plan by Thors_hammer.

A loving wife should apply hot BJs to hubby every morning and evening anyway. So where's the drama here?

If this is really a "loving wife," shouldn't she be blowing everyone except her actual husband?

See my Best Blowjobs in the World (Who will win the playoffs?), a counterpart to Make Me Scream! (She auditioned them all.) Neither are LW material.

If this is really a "loving wife," shouldn't she be blowing everyone except her actual husband?
That fits the category, yes. Or she saves BJs for hubby whilst giving her ass to all others. I recall a historical anecdote of a noble wife who insisted on riding her lovers cowgirl-style, thus able to truthfully claim to her noble hubby that no other man had mounted her. Doing anal, any woman could claim that no strange cock had penetrated her portal of love. And she won't risk odd-looking babies. But she might have to explain her consumption of scented lubricants.

See my Best Blowjobs in the World (Who will win the playoffs?), a counterpart to Make Me Scream! (She auditioned them all.) Neither are LW material.

That fits the category, yes. Or she saves BJs for hubby whilst giving her ass to all others. I recall a historical anecdote of a noble wife who insisted on riding her lovers cowgirl-style, thus able to truthfully claim to her noble hubby that no other man had mounted her. Doing anal, any woman could claim that no strange cock had penetrated her portal of love. And she won't risk odd-looking babies. But she might have to explain her consumption of scented lubricants.

Also known as the "Bill Clinton Defense" - no, we didn't have sex. It was just a blowjob.

Lol, anal can be worked into any story idea

Last edited:
Back