Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Interesting night at my house last night. I told hubby that perhaps my interest in having sex with a woman is heading past the fantasy stage, and he was quite intrigued. I got at least 8 messages about it during the day, and his cock was in my mouth as soon as he got home from work. I guess his interest is piqued anyway. :devil:

Interesting night at my house last night. I told hubby that perhaps my interest in having sex with a woman is heading past the fantasy stage, and he was quite intrigued. I got at least 8 messages about it during the day, and his cock was in my mouth as soon as he got home from work. I guess his interest is piqued anyway. :devil:

mmmmm...this is so gorgeous....you turn me on so much xxx

just going over these threads are driving me wild.
21 yr old young moist woman, tan, brown hair with highlights, fit, tight fat ass, perfect little tits, baby soft smooth wet pussy and loves older women.
message me with a good time already (; <3 xoxo

Same thing happened with me a few years ago. My hub was very enthusiastic about me exploring my bi side. And now he gets me and my girlfriend! Lucky dog...

My wife just divuldged to me that she thinks she wants to have sex with a women. Took me by surprise and make me nervous, but as long as she is safe while doing it, then I'm okay with it. I also asked that she either let me watch and hopefully participate.

You're taking quite a risk and have every reason to be nervous. Once your wife has had the opportunity to be satisfied fully by another woman, and probably for the first time in her life, it's unlikely that she will settle for second best. Only a woman entirely understands and appreciates another female's anatomy, what buttons to press and for what duration. Your wife may be prepared to tolerate your presence on the first occasion, to have you sit quietly in the corner, while her lover brings her to yet another earth-shattering orgasm; it is only a question of time before you are removed entirely from the bedroom.

You're taking quite a risk and have every reason to be nervous. Once your wife has had the opportunity to be satisfied fully by another woman, and probably for the first time in her life, it's unlikely that she will settle for second best. Only a woman entirely understands and appreciates another female's anatomy, what buttons to press and for what duration. Your wife may be prepared to tolerate your presence on the first occasion, to have you sit quietly in the corner, while her lover brings her to yet another earth-shattering orgasm; it is only a question of time before you are removed entirely from the bedroom.

hehe...slightly harsh hun!x

I'd be interested in hearing how often that happens.

I'd be interested in hearing how often that happens.

Me too...I suspect most married bi women who enjoy playing with another girl for the first time wouldn't simply go off their man. I think most bi girls will know what I mean when I say the two are just different and the desire comes from a slightly different place xx

Me too...I suspect most married bi women who enjoy playing with another girl for the first time wouldn't simply go off their man. I think most bi girls will know what I mean when I say the two are just different and the desire comes from a slightly different place xx

I would agree with that 100%.

I concur, a bit harsh though merely her opinion. It is a different, though amazing, experience having sex with another woman, but to me, when the love is there, and the attraction still exists between husband and wife, then there shouldn't be an issue. Keeping the boundaries set in place - before "encounters" is very important. I love and appreciate both genders, but I would never trade my husband for a woman, and I would never go behind his back to have a woman. We agree he cannot touch her, vice-versa (I told him he can have the other guy if one is present - he politely declined, not for him). He can watch though, and touch me all he wants during my female to female encounters! Makes for amazing sex! Of which our sex is just as amazing with or without other people beyond the two of us. =)

Totally agree with this...my BF and I have similar ideas. Although more and more I wonder what it would be like to have him play with the other guy while I play with her. Also, as an aside, love your hair :) xx

Totally agree with this...my BF and I have similar ideas. Although more and more I wonder what it would be like to have him play with the other guy while I play with her. Also, as an aside, love your hair :) xx

playing my others was so much fun when I was with my ex. I couldn't have ever imagined doing it behind his back. Too bad he felt differently.

Meg, you are way to nice of a person to have gone through that garbage!! Well he obviously lost a great woman!! We should all go give you big hugs, licks, maybe some finger massages...Sorry to hear!

It's ok. I am better off this way. But please come give me all of those, I suddenly feel sad again (hehe) I need all of that please. We all make choices, he made his and it sucks for him

I concur, a bit harsh though merely her opinion. It is a different, though amazing, experience having sex with another woman, but to me, when the love is there, and the attraction still exists between husband and wife, then there shouldn't be an issue. Keeping the boundaries set in place - before "encounters" is very important. I love and appreciate both genders, but I would never trade my husband for a woman, and I would never go behind his back to have a woman. We agree he cannot touch her, vice-versa (I told him he can have the other guy if one is present - he politely declined, not for him). He can watch though, and touch me all he wants during my female to female encounters! Makes for amazing sex! Of which our sex is just as amazing with or without other people beyond the two of us. =)

This is my feeling exactly, but my husband does have a bi side.

So besides you being full of yourself, are you telling me I should not let her? Seems to me that you do not believe in someone being bi and they are either straight or gay.

But hey, thanks for your input.

Sorry. I didn't mean to rattle anyone's cage. My comment was largely intended tongue-in-cheek. It appears to me that there are a lot of men on this thread who like the idea of their wives/partners with another woman in order to satisfy their own selfish fantasies about threesomes. It has nothing to do with female desire or need. A married woman can fantasise or become involved with a younger woman independently - and without the sanction of - a male.

Sorry. I didn't mean to rattle anyone's cage. My comment was largely intended tongue-in-cheek. It appears to me that there are a lot of men on this thread who like the idea of their wives/partners with another woman in order to satisfy their own selfish fantasies about threesomes. It has nothing to do with female desire or need. A married woman can fantasise or become involved with a younger woman independently - and without the sanction of - a male.

Hmmm...might be better if she didn't go behind his back though :) But yes tis true! Also I agree with the fact that a lot a men just want it for their own visual pleasure!xx

Hmmm...might be better if she didn't go behind his back though :) But yes tis true! Also I agree with the fact that a lot a men just want it for their own visual pleasure!xx

It's not fun for the person who doesn't know. Just be upfront about it. My ex didn't suggest being with others I did. He loved it and was shocked when I suggested it. Most men have the fantasy of 3-somes either it mff or mmf and it is for themselves. But there some women who love it just as much.

Back