Rimjobs

Haven't done that yet. For a long time it turned me off, but I'm getting more and more excited about it. A girl did it once for a couple of seconds, I was very surprised and I think my reaction stopped her. It felt really good.
I'm just a bit worried about taste and health risks. Even if it's properly washed, aren't there some slight risks?

I love rimming someone. It's so dirty. I want to rim someone while I'm getting fucked. Would
be the ultimate.

Love the fantasy of both giving and receiving. Unfortunately, I've only enjoyed this maybe 3 or 4 times in my thirty plus years. My favorite was when my girlfriend at the time had me on my hands and knees, with her tongue deep in my ass hold as she stroked my cock. We were both very drunk, and the strong pleasure just came in waves over my body.

rimming

I love giving and receiving a good rimjob!

Hi, Rimming is the most thrilling and intimate act during love-making. I love to give a long and deep rim job to my hubby while stroking his cock and balls and he gives me back the pleasure of his teasing tongue probing deeply in my puckered rose bud, Happy rimming . Shahida And Abid

Last edited:
I grew up rimming and being rimmed by both my Mom and Dad. I loved it and then and still do.

Last edited:
Love the fantasy of both giving and receiving. Unfortunately, I've only enjoyed this maybe 3 or 4 times in my thirty plus years. My favorite was when my girlfriend at the time had me on my hands and knees, with her tongue deep in my ass hold as she stroked my cock. We were both very drunk, and the strong pleasure just came in waves over my body.

Yeah, the trombone being played is one of the best feeeeelings ever:devil:

Loved giving and receiving rimming with my ex, she was really into it, which made it so much more hot. Sometimes we'd finger each others asses while fucking, that always made me cum instantly. sometimes when i walked into the room, shed just tell me to take my jeans off and lie down on my chest, and she'd eat my ass out and jack me off at the same time.

Mmm yes just this morning I have my fiancé a rim while he wanked. Love how it makes his cum. He likes to rim me and eat me out. Anal is always a given with us ;)

Mmm yes just this morning I have my fiancé a rim while he wanked. Love how it makes his cum. He likes to rim me and eat me out. Anal is always a given with us ;)

so hot to hear a woman say that, would love to chat more about our common love for asses ;)

I love to stroke while my ass is licked it makes me cum so hard.

I would like to get a general discussion about rimjobs going. I have recently discovered that I really enjoy giving them and would love to experience the feeling on myself but never have.

So who has given a rimjob? Gotten one? Or hopeful like me? And what were your thoughts?
They feel wonderfully blissful. I give and get, but I'm careful about with who. Mostly there is a group of girlfriends who give each other rimjobs and lick out. In fact, there is a slight connection between this thread and a thread on lipstick blowjobs in that if we are wearing lipstick we leave some on each others' ass. A few days ago a guy took me home from a club after I had been with my girls and when he pulled my shorts down (I was bent over his sofa back) he discovered lipstick on my ass. LOL.

They feel wonderfully blissful. I give and get, but I'm careful about with who. Mostly there is a group of girlfriends who give each other rimjobs and lick out. In fact, there is a slight connection between this thread and a thread on lipstick blowjobs in that if we are wearing lipstick we leave some on each others' ass. A few days ago a guy took me home from a club after I had been with my girls and when he pulled my shorts down (I was bent over his sofa back) he discovered lipstick on my ass. LOL.

holy shit, this is so hot, on so many levels - damn

Sure, You can also PM me or find me on yahoo IM at maddyursecretslut

The last time i did a rim job was friday night. This girl here, Felicia, and I got into it and ended up licking each other out deeply. I totally bliss out during it.

My ex loved when I would start with going down on her, then continue further to rimming her ass as I fingered her cunt. Which lead to me to fingering both her ass and cunt at the same time! I loved pleasing her., but she would never return the favor. Still one of my favorite goto memories !

This morning a couple I've known as a couple about a year (the chick I knew in college) came over on their way out of town for the weekend. I gave her a long rimming and licked her out deeply. She always gets off on this intensely. She hung over the edge of the bed. I used my hands to grip her hips and guide her. He watched then started fucking me from behind. She starts off moaning softly, then little by little her body undulates more and more, and when I end up deep in her and husband is pumping me hard she endsup trashing her head around and bucking and groaning.

damn,love to watch women doing that shit and knowlng I am next to taste

Back