To U All!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait around all day for you to photoshop 3 inches into 12, I have shopping to do. ttfn.

I see dolf posting in thread I couldnt find.
Now I know why :D

Far from it bbygirl I'm a real man not sub at all

Say smooth I wanna c your dick and I will take a picture right now

So you're not a sub but you just can't wait to be ordered around by some woman on the internet?

Three things u need to know about me 1st I don't lie to people who are not important to me 2nd I'm as real as it get 3rd can't nobody do it like me

And it's not my style to brag but I gotta shut u up

With friends like these...

Not the fact that I want to be ordered around I just wanted her to to swallow her pride

If you're as hot as you say you are, why aren't you out banging chicks?

Why are you here? Because you're mad at strangers on the internet? Sounds like capital B Bullshit to me.

Don't get mad. I'm just saying.

What do you do for a living? Do you have a job?

Hobbies? What do you do for fun?

I'm asking because I think you feel misunderstood. Which is fine.

How does ordering you around equal her swallowing a pride? And FFS, who comes on an adult site wanting a woman to swallow her pride of all things!

Look u all in the kool aid and u don't even know the flavor it was more like a beg than a order if u want to butt iin something know what the fuck u talking about

Why are you here? Because you're mad at strangers on the internet? Sounds like capital B Bullshit to me.

He already has "3 kids and 2 babymothers"; he can't afford to spew forth any more of his seed.

And we should thank him for it.

Never said I was hot get a lot of pussy because my swagg and I'm here because I'm bored and I'm not mad and what I suppose to fuck 24/7?

Look u all in the kool aid and u don't even know the flavor it was more like a beg than a order if u want to butt iin something know what the fuck u talking about

Wouldn't I be dead if I was in the kool aid... Unless this is a whole new expression you're coining now.

And you made a thread asking everyone here to come and watch how pathetic you are. Don't complain, now that you are (almost) a success.

Never said I was hot get a lot of pussy because my swagg and I'm here because I'm bored and I'm not mad and what I suppose to fuck 24/7?

Yeah? So what was this comment?

First off I'm black what u talking about is white people shit and second of all I don't never have to stoop that low to incest I have 3 kids and 2 babymothers I get pussy on demand 3rd of all I'm hung bitches lick their lips when they see what I'm packing TRY AGAIN

He already has "3 kids and 2 babymothers"; he can't afford to spew forth any more of his seed.

And we should thank him for it.

Wow people are ridiculous what if I was to call u a dot head Indian piece of shit who small of must and only work at 7/11

Back