Watch wife with a stranger.... Anyone done this ???

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now and the husband is not wanting to even though it turns him on to talk about it. He denies that it turns him on but he gets the biggest hard ons when I bring it up.

We always start out in bed joking around and as soon as I mention this fantasy his dick goes from zero to hero.
It usually goes like this:
Me: (jokingly) you'd like it if a guy fucked me hard while you sat there and watched.

Him: no I'd be pissed.
(I reach over and he's getting hard)

Me: (I still sound like I'm joking) don't lie. You're getting hard just thinking about what a whore your wife is. The man is fucking me from behind and you get to see how much your whore wife loves being fucked.
(I've got this need to be my husband's whore. To have him own me and use me. I had never saw the appeal of being a whore with anyone else)

Him: I'd be really angry. I'd want to punch you.
(At this point he's so hard that all I would have to do is blow on it and he'd cum)

Me: you're still hard. You'd like to punish your whore. What would you do to me?
(At this point I realized that I'm actually getting excited by the possibility of doing this)

Him: I'm not getting hard because I want to watch you fuck someone else. I'm hard because you keep touching my dick.
(Lie! I've seen him go flaccid when we talk about or do something sexual he doesn't like)

Me: it wouldn't get you a little excited to watch your wife get used?
(He's so mad but he's still rock hard)

Him: maybe a little but I'd be really angry

By this point I'm so turned on by just talking about it that I don't even wait for foreplay. We just start fucking and it's a good hard one too. He usually ends up choking me or doing one of the other "special occasion" moves I love. (He's not into any BDSM so getting him to do these things for me doesn't happen often)

So here's my problem. This scenario has happened enough times that I know this is something he likes but I can't get him to admit it. He also sometimes gets this whole "you just want to cheat" pout which is not the case. It's not the actual fucking that gets me excited. It's his reaction and what he does to me after. I'm pretty sure it's the watching me get fucked that is the most exciting part to him.

To me it sounds like the perfect combination of our two fantasies. To him it sounds like I just want permission to cheat. I've tried to explain to him that who the guy is doesn't matter. He could pick someone that i wasn't physically attracted to and I'd still have the same feelings because it's him watching me and punishing me after that gets me off.

I'm not sure how to pursue this. I've kept it to just talk and haven't seriously suggested that we try it. I feel like he needs to be the one who pursues it for him to be ok with it. Like if we did it because I insisted that this was what I wanted he'll get hurt or really mad and it'll ruin an otherwise awesome marriage. Even if he enjoys it I'm sure he'll be divorce filing mad if it wasn't his idea to begin with.

So I'm stuck just reading about it on literotica until I figure out how to make this happen :(
The difference in fantasy and reality is very stark. It is difficult the understand and possibly impossible to explain how the fantasy can be so exciting but the reality so very threatening. I think that the one thing that is often overlooked is that the act itself might not be so bad but it is the realization that the act might have been more than just physical. It is the intimacy that will tear you apart. As hurt as I was at the fact she did cheat it was the fact that she refused to explain or rationalize in just physical terms. When I had to face the fact that there was an emotional bond that she could not or would not discuss deny or walk away from I knew it was over. She did say she loved me but that she would never not love him too and I had to make a choice. I could have as much of her as she chose to give when she she chose or I could leave.
For you own sake tread lightly and communicate, communicate, communicate. Good luck to you both.

improvement

In almost all cases where the husband was there and watched, the report back to me from the wife was that their sex life got better after. The couple of cases where it didn't, I felt they were my fault. I pushed something a little too far.

Reactions: bps
I would looove to watch my girlfriend on her knees sucking another man's cock, or taking him from behind. would be so hot!

How do people actually have this fetish?! If I saw my wife or SO with another guy, I'd be seriously upset. SERIOUSLY. UPSET.

re: anyone done this?

This began with a husband's "desire to watch her with another guy... Watch wife with a stranger. Anyone done this?" [Sorry, can't figure out the 'quote' function]

Yea, I have done this. Not as a husband, as the couple's other guy.

Suppose we meet for a drink. After some getting comfortable time I'd probably say. "Go sit your over there, across the room, like any other patron at this cocktail bar and watch me flirt with your wife. You wanted to watch? She'll text you when you can come back and tell us about it. Maybe we can find something more exciting after that for you to watch."

Make watching part of what he's doing from the start. His first job of the evening, to be carried out well. Its hot for all three MMF if you do it right.

Hot!!!

It happened and was amazing! My wife and I went to a party. She got shitfaced drunk on some punch. I looked over and saw her talking to this guy. I wanted to see what would happen. About 30 minutes later he was close to her. I moved across the room for a better view and he had his hand rubbing her back and top of her butt. She wasn't stopping him. 30 minutes later I saw them kissing. Got me incredibly turned on!! I saw them go outside in the backyard and got a view. Not only was it the guy but 2 other guys they were talking to. The two guys left the party then my wife left with the guy. She texted me she would see me in the morning. When she got home she was still l a little drunk and embarrassed. She had been with all 3 guys. My only regret is I didn't get to watch. Maybe next time.

So hot! Thanks for sharing. This is a scenario I would enjoy for my wife.

I have seen my wife with several other guys, most were strangers from a swing club and i LOVED it. We even went as far to pick up a guy at a local bar and went back to his hotel room. Very hot times. I would like to see her with many more guys.

In almost all cases where the husband was there and watched, the report back to me from the wife was that their sex life got better after. The couple of cases where it didn't, I felt they were my fault. I pushed something a little too far.

been there too,but the truth of it all is that they were looking for something,some times they find it,sometimes they dont,no ones fault,just looking for different things then they found.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now and the husband is not wanting to even though it turns him on to talk about it. He denies that it turns him on but he gets the biggest hard ons when I bring it up.

We always start out in bed joking around and as soon as I mention this fantasy his dick goes from zero to hero.
It usually goes like this:
Me: (jokingly) you'd like it if a guy fucked me hard while you sat there and watched.

Him: no I'd be pissed.
(I reach over and he's getting hard)

Me: (I still sound like I'm joking) don't lie. You're getting hard just thinking about what a whore your wife is. The man is fucking me from behind and you get to see how much your whore wife loves being fucked.
(I've got this need to be my husband's whore. To have him own me and use me. I had never saw the appeal of being a whore with anyone else)

Him: I'd be really angry. I'd want to punch you.
(At this point he's so hard that all I would have to do is blow on it and he'd cum)

Me: you're still hard. You'd like to punish your whore. What would you do to me?
(At this point I realized that I'm actually getting excited by the possibility of doing this)

Him: I'm not getting hard because I want to watch you fuck someone else. I'm hard because you keep touching my dick.
(Lie! I've seen him go flaccid when we talk about or do something sexual he doesn't like)

Me: it wouldn't get you a little excited to watch your wife get used?
(He's so mad but he's still rock hard)

Him: maybe a little but I'd be really angry

By this point I'm so turned on by just talking about it that I don't even wait for foreplay. We just start fucking and it's a good hard one too. He usually ends up choking me or doing one of the other "special occasion" moves I love. (He's not into any BDSM so getting him to do these things for me doesn't happen often)

So here's my problem. This scenario has happened enough times that I know this is something he likes but I can't get him to admit it. He also sometimes gets this whole "you just want to cheat" pout which is not the case. It's not the actual fucking that gets me excited. It's his reaction and what he does to me after. I'm pretty sure it's the watching me get fucked that is the most exciting part to him.

To me it sounds like the perfect combination of our two fantasies. To him it sounds like I just want permission to cheat. I've tried to explain to him that who the guy is doesn't matter. He could pick someone that i wasn't physically attracted to and I'd still have the same feelings because it's him watching me and punishing me after that gets me off.

I'm not sure how to pursue this. I've kept it to just talk and haven't seriously suggested that we try it. I feel like he needs to be the one who pursues it for him to be ok with it. Like if we did it because I insisted that this was what I wanted he'll get hurt or really mad and it'll ruin an otherwise awesome marriage. Even if he enjoys it I'm sure he'll be divorce filing mad if it wasn't his idea to begin with.

So I'm stuck just reading about it on literotica until I figure out how to make this happen :(

What you are suggesting is that you want to cuckold your husband. I think the actual term as *wittol*, but everyone calls it cuckold. There is an actual process to go through to cuckold a husband, having sex with another man in front of him is just the last step. First you have to supplant his Dominance in the bedroom, and make him submissive to you. Then train him to gain sexual gratification through giving you pleasure or watching you be pleasured. When a husband is cuckold properly, even though he may feel humiliated and angry at times, he will not stop the process because he has become addicted to this kind of sexual gratification. Because he cannot prevent himself from getting hard when you describe being with another man, he is already showing signs that he can being cuckold. His sticking point may be that he is afraid of losing you to another man, rather than simply afraid of watching you with another man. In a successful cuckold marriage, the relationship has to be built solidly on trust, honesty, and love. You mentioned that you like BDSM. Part of a cuckold/slave husband's duties is to provide pleasure for his wife in any way she chooses, including BDSM. Cuckolding, (or training), a husband can be a lengthy and tedious process. There are no guarantees, but your husband sounds like a candidate for being cuckold. You might read some of the web sites dedicated to female Dommes, and see if this is something that would work for you. On a side note: being Dominant in the bedroom does not mean that you cannot be submissive in other areas of your marriage. Many cuckold husbands are Dominant everywhere but in the bedroom.

We often go out to try to pick up guys for both of us to enjoy, so yes, I have seen her with another guy and I have joined in as well.

What you are suggesting is that you want to cuckold your husband. I think the actual term as *wittol*, but everyone calls it cuckold. There is an actual process to go through to cuckold a husband, having sex with another man in front of him is just the last step. First you have to supplant his Dominance in the bedroom, and make him submissive to you. Then train him to gain sexual gratification through giving you pleasure or watching you be pleasured. When a husband is cuckold properly, even though he may feel humiliated and angry at times, he will not stop the process because he has become addicted to this kind of sexual gratification. Because he cannot prevent himself from getting hard when you describe being with another man, he is already showing signs that he can being cuckold. His sticking point may be that he is afraid of losing you to another man, rather than simply afraid of watching you with another man. In a successful cuckold marriage, the relationship has to be built solidly on trust, honesty, and love. You mentioned that you like BDSM. Part of a cuckold/slave husband's duties is to provide pleasure for his wife in any way she chooses, including BDSM. Cuckolding, (or training), a husband can be a lengthy and tedious process. There are no guarantees, but your husband sounds like a candidate for being cuckold. You might read some of the web sites dedicated to female Dommes, and see if this is something that would work for you. On a side note: being Dominant in the bedroom does not mean that you cannot be submissive in other areas of your marriage. Many cuckold husbands are Dominant everywhere but in the bedroom.

Very good, very clear explanation. Thank you.

As a bull for a night (or two sometimes) this process is invisible. You are getting some of the results of it, but don't know how they arrived there.

key

i have gone to some key parties,but it was easy for me,all i was with when i got there was a date,not a wife or gf,so no emotional connection there.but was a blast.:devil:

Very good, very clear explanation. Thank you.

As a bull for a night (or two sometimes) this process is invisible. You are getting some of the results of it, but don't know how they arrived there.

Cuckold is a craving in some men. They are being denied by what they see as a superior male. They are seeing the one thing taken from them they are never suppose to share, their wife. To the cuckold husband, this is sexually arousing to the extreme. Where the bull gets his sexual gratification when he cums in the man's wife, the cuckold husband can stay aroused for days just thinking about it. Often when the bull leaves, the husband will try to prove he is sexually equal to the bull by having sex with his wife, only to cum too soon, farther humiliating himself. Which intensifies the craving.

I have been on both sides of this fantasy. I have fantasized and seen my wife with another man and I was the other man being watched with another guy's wife once. Both were wonderful experiences.

I would love to watch my wife take another man in her mouth and pussy. Even better if I can clean up his cum from her used pussy. Makes me rock hard just thinking about it.

I've tried role playing this with several guys,

but most aren't satisfied with JUST watching. If any of you are, please contact me.

so here is an interesting turn of events...
anyone who has seen my posts knows that I am a panty wearing cuckold.. that i LOVE to see my wife fucking another man..

well recently i have been chatting with a gal that likes to see pics of me in my panties.. then the other night it got a bit different... she had her hubby start chatting with me.. turns out he is not really into guys wearing panties... but is into the fantasy of cuckolding..
well to make a long story short.. his wife and i made him take some hot pics of her and send them to me..
and we have a date this weekend ..
so this cuckold panty wearing sissy is going to cuckold a rather straight husband.. LOL

i'll let you know more after this weekend if everything goes down..

so here is an interesting turn of events...
anyone who has seen my posts knows that I am a panty wearing cuckold.. that i LOVE to see my wife fucking another man..

well recently i have been chatting with a gal that likes to see pics of me in my panties.. then the other night it got a bit different... she had her hubby start chatting with me.. turns out he is not really into guys wearing panties... but is into the fantasy of cuckolding..
well to make a long story short.. his wife and i made him take some hot pics of her and send them to me..
and we have a date this weekend ..
so this cuckold panty wearing sissy is going to cuckold a rather straight husband.. LOL

i'll let you know more after this weekend if everything goes down..
Does this mean you can add "switch bitch" to your profile?

Hope it all goes well

Back