The Bet

attachment.php
I want to meet the ass-clown who made this Goddess feel unattractive. What a douche.

yummy.... hot, no VERY hot off the presses.... :D
Damn! I really hope this gets you as excited as it does the rest of us. We are all very turned on by you! So damn hot...
wow thanks for the response

And I'm sure we are all waiting for the next set! I know I am. Glad you got talked in to doing this. Everyone wins!
lol.. :)

Very hot fishnets and perky nipples:devil:;)
thank you so very
Much
I wanna fuck you. Your fiance wins!
lol thanks he's happy about it too!

Fantastic Wow and everything in between.
thanks

Very sexy! Can't wait to see more!!
I'm working on it.. ;)

Have to love a sexy body in fishnet love that arse
thanks

A common story with a very common result. A win/win for everyone.

It would be interesting to see how many times over the years of Lit there have been similar posts from women saying, "oh, I'm just a plain-jane and no one is going to be interested in me, etc., etc." only to find that people on Lit not only don't run away in revulsion but actually go a little ga-ga over the poster.

Thank you for being brave enough to give this a shot. You look wonderful and I'm glad the confirmation has been a positive experience for you. Keep it up, please.

:rose::rose::rose:
thank you for the support

Sexy stuff hunni :rose:
thanks

Sexy pictures!

I love the stockings and your tattoos
thanks

You expected to win that bet?? Not with the body you have. ;) Thanks for sharing
I really thought I would win

Oh. Fishnet. Back that up over here.
Beep..Beep lol jk

This one just makes me want to rip that fishnet off and have my way with you.
attachment.php
lol.. Thank you so very much

:devil: Ohhhhh Myyyyyy :devil:
ohhhhh meeeee

damn, your body is incredible.
thank you ;)

Thank you so very much for all the comments I have received. You all know how to make just a girl feel sexy!! And yes Hands down I lost the bet, here are some pics to show my appreciation..

so tempting.. wanna move that panty to the side and run my tongue along what i am sure is an absolutely sweet n juicy pussy :)

I so agree with this statement. There are so many attractive women who well, think they're so unattractive. Drives me nuts.

Sorry I was trying to get to everyone but it's hard when you only have a phone to reply from, thank you so much for taking the time to make me feel sexy :) I should be posting more pics tomorrow :)

Sorry I was trying to get to everyone but it's hard when you only have a phone to reply from, thank you so much for taking the time to make me feel sexy :) I should be posting more pics tomorrow :)

You are sexy. You should feel sexy all the time.

Thank you all for the feedback, we have had so much fun with this. Here are so more pics....this is such a turn on. We uploaded these pics while being pretty hot and heavy.. man he tastes good!!! Now if you will excuse us.... :devil:

Attachments

• DSC09840.jpg
    DSC09840.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 993
  • DSC09841.jpg
    DSC09841.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 970
  • DSC09871.jpg
    DSC09871.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,003
  • DSC09831.jpg
    DSC09831.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,439
Your finance is a very smart guy. I dunno if it's your location or what, but in my neck of the woods you would turn every head in any room at any time.

I hope you see how apeshit crazy people are going on this thread. You are a very beautiful woman :rose:

Thank you all for the feedback, we have had so much fun with this. Here are so more pics....this is such a turn on. We uploaded these pics while being pretty hot and heavy.. man he tastes good!!! Now if you will excuse us.... :devil:

Magnetic!! My eyes are stuck n I know my tongue would love to be too :)

Sweet love the lace;)

Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!
Not quite apeshit, maybe more batshit, you are very good looking!!

Back