The Bet

one of the guys

Well your personality may make you one of the guys ... Which is totally awesome in my opinion cuz i am like that too its way more fun than being a prissy barbie... But girl your body totally makes you one the guys and some of us girls will day dream about.. Thank you for being brave and posting
All the best Marie

I can't imagine the jaw-dropping experience it must be to see all those delectable girly bits all at once. I sure hope he knows how lucky he is... ;)

Your fiancé is a very lucky man...you have an amazing body...get ready to pay the piper because you are definitely going to loose the bet
Thank you and yes I lost.

Great body, I'm glad you lost the bet lol
Thank you!

love where your hands went!

Now that you've lost your bet, are you all done here? Or... would you like our thoughts on more?
Love to hear your thoughts on more!

Your pics are greatly appreciated. You are very beautiful.
Simply beautiful and sexy.
Lookin mighty fine to me:devil:

Dunno if it's a term used where you are, but you're definitely a 'yummy mummy'

You look hot to me
Thank you!

I wish I had that pair of green panties to sniff while I look at your pics.
They were a little wet!

As a Couple We LOVE what we see :devil:
Sounds enticing!

you've got a hot bod going there.

Well you lost the bet I think, and HE is one lucky Dude, smokin babe.
3 billy lids or not you sure have kept yourself well.
Some would say a damn hot milf, and they would be right.
Thank you!

Well great start & fantastic breasticles :rose:
Love that..breasticles!

Very Hot love the second set, and great tits
Thank you!

VERY SEXY I hope you keep betting and post more. I would love to give you a long slow licking, you look delectable.

Wow! For a mom of 3 kids, you are doing just fiiiiine!
No!
Better than fine! Love those breasts! Stay awesome!

Your fiancé is a lucky man. I hope you continue to post. Your body is delectable.

you're very hot and sexy. you lose the best for sure
Thank you!

You have an amazing body by most standards let alone a woman who had 3 kids love your pics hope we get to see more of you

You're pretty damn hot. Great body, amazing tits. I'm going ape shit and siding with your fiancé on this one. Thanks for sharing yourself; hope there's more coming.
Thank you.. and maybe..

Well your personality may make you one of the guys ... Which is totally awesome in my opinion cuz i am like that too its way more fun than being a prissy barbie... But girl your body totally makes you one the guys and some of us girls will day dream about.. Thank you for being brave and posting
All the best Marie
Wow I'm blushing...thanks Marie

You lost! We win! I'm good with that.
Me too ;)

I can't imagine the jaw-dropping experience it must be to see all those delectable girly bits all at once. I sure hope he knows how lucky he is... ;)
Thanks ;)

Here are a few more as promised... :eek:

Attachments

• DSC09788.jpg
    DSC09788.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,613
  • DSC09793.jpg
    DSC09793.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,432
  • DSC09797.jpg
    DSC09797.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSC09800.jpg
    DSC09800.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,422
  • DSC09801.jpg
    DSC09801.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,504
Damn! I really hope this gets you as excited as it does the rest of us. We are all very turned on by you! So damn hot...

Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

I wanna fuck you. Your fiance wins!

A common story with a very common result. A win/win for everyone.

It would be interesting to see how many times over the years of Lit there have been similar posts from women saying, "oh, I'm just a plain-jane and no one is going to be interested in me, etc., etc." only to find that people on Lit not only don't run away in revulsion but actually go a little ga-ga over the poster.

Thank you for being brave enough to give this a shot. You look wonderful and I'm glad the confirmation has been a positive experience for you. Keep it up, please.

:rose::rose::rose:

Here are a few more as promised... :eek:

This one just makes me want to rip that fishnet off and have my way with you.
attachment.php

Back