The Bet

I have to agree with everyone. I haven't seen anything in those pics that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. Your fiance is lucky to have such a beautiful woman.

Of what I can see, you look pretty special, I can see no evidence in your body of 3 kids, your breasts are beautiful. Do you intend to post more?

You need to remember one thing. We as humans are usually our own worst critics. Most women I know think that they are average or ugly or fat or to skinny. The truth is that you are very sexy and most men are going to think that. So what exactly did you two bet because you are going to lose. Get ready to pay up sexy :)

Thank you so very much for all the comments I have received. You all know how to make just a girl feel sexy!! And yes Hands down I lost the bet, here are some pics to show my appreciation..

Attachments

• Lit thread 4.jpg
    Lit thread 4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,988
  • Lit thread 5.jpg
    Lit thread 5.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,261
  • Lit thread 6.jpg
    Lit thread 6.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,392
Your fiancé is a very lucky man...you have an amazing body...get ready to pay the piper because you are definitely going to loose the bet

hands down... indeed

love where your hands went!

Now that you've lost your bet, are you all done here? Or... would you like our thoughts on more?

Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

Lookin mighty fine to me:devil:

Dunno if it's a term used where you are, but you're definitely a 'yummy mummy'

I wish I had that pair of green panties to sniff while I look at your pics.

Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

As a Couple We LOVE what we see :devil:

Well you lost the bet I think, and HE is one lucky Dude, smokin babe.
3 billy lids or not you sure have kept yourself well.
Some would say a damn hot milf, and they would be right.

Well great start & fantastic breasticles :rose:

VERY SEXY I hope you keep betting and post more. I would love to give you a long slow licking, you look delectable.

Wow! For a mom of 3 kids, you are doing just fiiiiine!
No!
Better than fine! Love those breasts! Stay awesome!

Thank you so very much for all the comments I have received. You all know how to make just a girl feel sexy!! And yes Hands down I lost the bet, here are some pics to show my appreciation..
Your fiancé is a lucky man. I hope you continue to post. Your body is delectable.

you're very hot and sexy. you lose the best for sure

You have an amazing body by most standards let alone a woman who had 3 kids love your pics hope we get to see more of you

Back