Being watched...

Yes!

This is a huge turn on for my SO and I. We're taking more and more opportunities to fool around in increasingly public places, hoping to be watched. There have been a few times when folks may have been watching, and exchanges on Lit with others talking about watching, and maybe joining in, that have made our play even hotter.

Been in the same car with friends in the front seat and me in the back with my GF.

Then at a party, a girl was drunk and took me and a friend out to the car..she said she could handle us both. Got nervous and we asked another friend what we should do since she was drunk. He kick us both out and ended up fucking her. Saw his ass move up and down till the windows fogged up.

Wish I was more experienced at that time. Would have been great.

But never watched a couple just to watch. Would love too. Thinking of going to a swingers club..

I like watching and being watched. One time my then gf wanted to watch me with one of her friends. I loved it. Although according to my then gf I loved it too much.:devil:

Summer is almost here, bringing rally season with it. So its time to be seen again! :eek:

I love being watched whilst having sex, I have been on display in several club scenes being used and they have been some of the hottest experiences.
I also love a man watching me play with myself, making myself cum in front of someone adds to the intensity.

I love being watched whilst having sex, I have been on display in several club scenes being used and they have been some of the hottest experiences.
I also love a man watching me play with myself, making myself cum in front of someone adds to the intensity.

Are you an exhibitionist generally?

Watching for me is one of the most sexually mind blowing things I have ever experienced. I truly love it.:heart::heart:

I get really turned on and have a great time putting on a show with my partner

I love walking around the house naked, slowly playing with my cock.

Hoping that someone will notice, I also love having sex outdoors.

I love watching and being watched while having sex.

I was madly in lust with my ex-wife's cousin and tried often to convince my ex to have a foursome with her cousin and her husband. She never would agree to swap because she didn't like her cousin's husband much, but she did agree to the four of us having sex in the same room on occasion. I used to love watching the cousin sucking her husband's cock and then fucking him when she was on top. She had a perfect ass. I also was really turned on knowing my ex-wife's really sexy cousin was watching me while I pleasured my ex. It was some of the hottest sex my ex and I ever had.

Did the same type of thing when I was in the Air Force. One of my roommates and I spent the night with a couple of married women who picked us up while we were walking back to the base. We ended up all in the same bed. The woman I was with was sucking my cock while the other couple watched us, which got them in the mood as well. There was no swapping, but lots of watching as all four of us were really turned on by watching.

Played a game at a sex party where I picked a name out of a bowl to determine who my partner would be, and then she picked from another bowl what sex act we would perform in front of everyone else. I got to eat a pretty woman's pussy while the other dozen people in the room watched and cheered us on. It was a huge turn on, especially when she had a huge orgasm with everyone watching. After our 10 minutes was up we had to sit and wait while everyone else had a chance. It was fun to watch, but I had to wait a really long time before I finally got to cum (with a different partner), but I think that just added to the pleasure of the whole experience.

Been in many swinger's clubs since I was divorced and love being watched by complete strangers.

Last but not least, at an all-male party I was briefly the center of attention while I was getting fucked in the ass while sucking another cock (it was kind of like your high school prom - somebody has to be first out on the dance floor!). There were probably 15 other guys there and they were all watching for awhile. That was a great party.

Couple of years ago while leaving a Black Tie event, the BF and I did it on an elevator.

When we finally released that car and made it to the first floor, we walked by the security desk and the guy had the biggest smile on his face. That's when I noticed the bank of TV screens.... Yikes!

One of the few occasions a security guard was probably happy to be at work!

Couple of years ago while leaving a Black Tie event, the BF and I did it on an elevator.

When we finally released that car and made it to the first floor, we walked by the security desk and the guy had the biggest smile on his face. That's when I noticed the bank of TV screens.... Yikes!

You didn't say how you felt about it....

Back