Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

I am 98 with little time left.....and so wealthy I just can't spend it all... (gasp) I just want to give my last few millions (choke) to a deserving and pretty girl like you... I will leave my money near Tumwater Falls.... in the.... ugh.... (croaks)

I am 98 with little time left.....and so wealthy I just can't spend it all... (gasp) I just want to give my last few millions (choke) to a deserving and pretty girl like you... I will leave my money near Tumwater Falls.... in the.... ugh.... (croaks)

NOOOOOOO! *shakes fists at the sky in frustration... pauses to consider* Tumwater Falls park isn't THAT big....

*packs a shovel*

It's go time.

A Match made in ....

this:

Contact me as soon as Sugar Daddy had passed and the probate is closed.

RP :devil:

Ok so how is the sugar daddy search going? Remember I'm the kinky friend to spend money with, right?

You liked the book pimping? I thought it made for a snazzy resume line.

Ok so how is the sugar daddy search going? Remember I'm the kinky friend to spend money with, right?

You liked the book pimping? I thought it made for a snazzy resume line.

Lol oh yeah in my next resume I'll write that under previous employment.
Sugar daddy search isn't going so well, but your name will be on my list of shopping buddies honey, I promise. ;)

Sugar Daddy sounds interesting!

I would love t give it a try, who knows, maybe I'm the best Sugar Daddy the world has to offer? :)

Once you have your millions and are moving around the rich set me up with an older rich lady so I can take her millions

52 yr female looking for sugar daddy.........hmmmmmmmm...just checking...

Just noticed this thread. I'm still able to sit up and take nourishment but am getting to the point where I need to, as they say, put my affairs in order.

got sugar? can I lick it Munk?:D

YES. But if you lick too good I'll expire before I have the chance to write you into my will. Right now I have you penciled in for the smaller of the two villas in Greece, my entire collection of vintage butterscotch, and the '68 Volkswagen Van.

Back