The Literotica Tag team competition?

Okay well I have close to 9:30 my time so I think I am going to call this little shindig closed.

This is the final list

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter-she did answer and say she is interested
MichaelWest
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
robertreams
tex tall tales
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
larasscasse
jagfarlane
hypoxia
blindjustice
Walkerlong

So 20 names ten teams.

Not bad at all.

I will e-mail this to Ladyver and she will get the pairings done and pm everyone who their partner is.

Theme is team work. We will still work on the best day in early April to upload so we have the entire month of March to work on this train wreck.

If anyone has to bow out or changes their mind please speak up and quickly so we have enough time to work something out, maybe see if we can find a replacement.

So depending on what LV's schedule is hopefully we will have our partners within the next day or so.

So big thanks to her for doing this for us.

Last edited:
In think this was mentioned elsewhere but will there be a standard disclaimer/header for the sub mitted stories telling readers this is a contest, and who the authors are...

I want all of you to know due to an issue on another website where I had the same user name, I have asked Laurel to change my user name. Within 4-7 days I will be Lady_Sea.

In think this was mentioned elsewhere but will there be a standard disclaimer/header for the sub mitted stories telling readers this is a contest, and who the authors are...

I want all of you to know due to an issue on another website where I had the same user name, I have asked Laurel to change my user name. Within 4-7 days I will be Lady_Sea.

Yes we will put an author's note in the beginning of the story telling readers this is a contest featuring random pairings of authors.

Once we decide the voting is over X-bell-or myself if she wants to give me access will go to each story and post who the authors were in the comments section.

Now once its over either the stories can stay in EC with the tag team name or the authors can work it out if one of them wants to post it under their name.

Now once its over either the stories can stay in EC with the tag team name or the authors can work it out if one of them wants to post it under their name.

I've already gone on record as saying my partner can post the final store at the end of the contest and mention me in an author's note credit.

That said - provided there was a slight difference in the titles - couldn't both authors re-post the story after the contest? I'm sure there's a reason why that's not a good idea, but it's one I don't know.

The issue with reposting is anyone who favs the story, loses it, not to mention losing votes and comments. Most will disagree with me but I love the feedback, even the trolls they make me laugh. Sometimes I purposefully but in something knowing anon is going to flame me. I read the comment and laugh

Are we making up a username for all of these? I thought we were but couldn't remember.

And so, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this will work. LOL I couldn't find that post!

Theme is teamwork and we message our partner and get a story concept and then maybe write a part and they write a part and on and on until it ends. That would be cool... or does one person write most of it and the other person changes it. Or....the possibilities are mind bogglingly awesome! Oh maybe a first sentence from one and then the rest of the paragraph from the other. or one has the outline of the next paragraph and the other fleshes it out or every other sentence!

Last edited:
And so, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this will work. LOL I couldn't find that post!

Theme is teamwork and we message our partner and get a story concept and then maybe write a part and they write a part and on and on until it ends. That would be cool... or does one person write most of it and the other person changes it. Or....the possibilities are mind bogglingly awesome!

I think each team should figure out how to write their story. But yes the possibilities are endless.

Is their a submission date yet?

I think the authors can work it however they want. Seems like that would work best. People could write and send back and forth and keep adding, or assign themselves sections or whatever.

I think each team should figure out how to write their story. But yes the possibilities are endless.

Is their a submission date yet?

I think April 4 was mentioned.

Theme is teamwork and we message our partner and get a story concept and then maybe write a part and they write a part and on and on until it ends. That would be cool... or does one person write most of it and the other person changes it. Or....the possibilities are mind bogglingly awesome! Oh maybe a first sentence from one and then the rest of the paragraph from the other. or one has the outline of the next paragraph and the other fleshes it out or every other sentence!

I'm hoping my partner wants to write our story in the style of the "Three Headed Broadway Singer" sketch on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

For the uninitiated: http://youtu.be/JzwRCo3nl1E?t=47s

I am looking forward to seeing who I'll work with. I'm going to start by reading his or her stories. I like to read with a purpose.

This is so much better than work. :D

I think April 4 was mentioned.

It was and because it is a Friday and LC thought it best for the contest. I added that I would like it to be midnight EST as the cut off on the 4th.

Are we making up a username for all of these? I thought we were but couldn't remember.

We were. LC Suggested ATT: Anonymous Tag Team. In getting a new email for this I found that I could not get ATT or ATT Tagteam. Seems whoever ATT are they are very active I could not get ATT Writers either.

I settled for Collaboratag for the email address but that doesnt have to be the Literotica name if someone can come up with something better. I am happy to join the site with any variation of LC's original suggestion or something new or even Collaboratag.

I would like to the know the name soon though so I can pm Laurel and let her know what is happening and ask how she would like them loaded, if anything special is needed and if the 5th works for her assuming everyone gets them in on time.

I'm hoping my partner wants to write our story in the style of the "Three Headed Broadway Singer" sketch on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

For the uninitiated: http://youtu.be/JzwRCo3nl1E?t=47s

I love that show and while you made me giggle that would be a frustrating way to write! :D
My time zone may frustrate whoever is unlucky enough to get me however it could work in our favour as one would be able to write while the other sleeps or is at work so the turn around would be quick. I will just have to change my settings to American spelling I guess.

Last edited:
It was and because it is a Friday and LC thought it best for the contest. I added that I would like it to be midnight EST as the cut off on the 4th.

We were. LC Suggested ATT: Anonymous Tag Team. In getting a new email for this I found that I could not get ATT or ATT Tagteam. Seems whoever ATT they are very active I could not get ATT Writers either.

I settled for Collaboratag for the email address but that doesnt have to be the Literotica name if someone can come up with something better. I am happy to join the site with any variation of LC's original suggestion or something new or even Collaboratag.

I would like to the know the name soon though so I can pm Laurel and let her know what is happening and ask how she would like them loaded, if anything special and if the 5th works for her assuming everyone gets them in on time.

I love that show and while you made me giggle that would be a frustrating way to write! :D

ATT - American Telegraph and Telephone, Incorporated. FYI.

As for a user name for the contest...

bbhjllmmmpprsssstwxz

All the authors first letter of their name in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
ATT - American Telegraph and Telephone, Incorporated. FYI.

As for a user name for the contest...

bbhjllmmmpprsssstwxz

All the authors first letter of their name in alphabetical order.

Thanks for the FYI I didn't know and is worries me that they would have ATT-tagteamers ;)

That's an impressive name but wouldn't work if we decided to do it a second time and the writers changed Maybe something like Pair Squares or one of Bucky's suggestions Perfect Pairs or terrible Two's.

Maybe something like Pair Squares or one of Bucky's suggestions Perfect Pairs or terrible Two's.

Twins of Doom
Double Trouble
Two's a Crowd
Schizophrenica
The Schizophrenicats
The Bipolar Guys/Gals
The Odder Couple
Twin Pervs
Bifurcationists
Duopolists

Twins of Doom
Double Trouble
Two's a Crowd
Schizophrenica
The Schizophrenicats
The Bipolar Guys/Gals
The Odder Couple
Twin Pervs
Bifurcationists
Duopolists

All cool names, bifurcationists had me running to google, LC should have the final decision what to name his baby, :)

Last edited:
DynamicDuo

As the pair may, will change from exercise to exercise. And it's available.

All cool names, bifurcationists had me running to google, LC should have the final decision what to name his baby, :)

Hmm I'll give it some thought today.

One that came to mind-and very fitting to this exercise as well as my own shall we say habits

"Bound Together" or "Tied together"

Last edited:
Clusterfuckers. What do you think, JBJ? ;)

Could be a good name for the results if theyre awful, but I don't expect disaster from these teams. Of course, you never know if pencil stabbings will erupt.

Back