Women who like to get teased through their panties...

How many women in this thread like to get finished off with a nice load of cum on their panties?

tumblr_mlp1mxe6wU1rvq6ggo1_500.jpg

Oh is this a new poll?

Those are cute panties above and I love this too. I like wearing mine before, during, after, but usually just whatever is most natural at the time.

Getting teased for a while through my panties gets me so hot and so wet. My ex loved doing it and would just kiss me and stroke me through my panties, rub my clit. He used to make me cum without actually touching my pussy and then we he finally took them off me and touched me, it felt incredible.

Getting teased for a while through my panties gets me so hot and so wet. My ex loved doing it and would just kiss me and stroke me through my panties, rub my clit. He used to make me cum without actually touching my pussy and then we he finally took them off me and touched me, it felt incredible.

That's so hot, I love to tease women through their panties, especially in public, I love it when a large wet spot develops.

That's so hot, I love to tease women through their panties, especially in public, I love it when a large wet spot develops.

Believe me, it was always incredible. He always loved how wet he could make my panties, which was awesome at the time til I had to put them back on after and they were uncomfortably wet and cold, but it was always worth it.

Believe me, it was always incredible. He always loved how wet he could make my panties, which was awesome at the time til I had to put them back on after and they were uncomfortably wet and cold, but it was always worth it.

Nice, I would want to make them wet, and then have you discreetly show them by uncrossing your legs.

Smile I like to kiss, suck and lick through the fabric making her dampness, then wetter and wetter, when I pull her panties off she usually comes just at the feel of my hot breath, Its so erotic, she gets so horny, would you like to try it some time?

I have this thing about being fingered in public. I get all hot and bothered just thinking about... I don't always wear panties, tho... ;)

Like quite a few women on here, I adore being teased while still wearing my panties. Love having a wide, long tongue lick against them, press against my hardening nub and wet lips in search of the sweet nectar just below the surface. Hearing a man suck on my panties as he tries to get more to seep through the fabric is enticing. I enjoy humping against his face as he licks me relentlessly, bringing me from one orgasm to the next. By the time he moves my panties aside I'm soaked and ready to be licked once more, this time with no barrier. It's heaven! :)

I absolutely love it when I'm teased in anyway who doesn't? If you say you dont you a LIAR! or they just didn't tease you right to the point where your begging each other for sex from the arousal. And I love it when I can feel my self getting wet and it's soaking my panties.(if the person knows what they are doing then they will be dripping wet.

Also I wanna add that I love sitting on a man face while they are soaked having him eating you out though them :)

Like quite a few women on here, I adore being teased while still wearing my panties. Love having a wide, long tongue lick against them, press against my hardening nub and wet lips in search of the sweet nectar just below the surface. Hearing a man suck on my panties as he tries to get more to seep through the fabric is enticing. I enjoy humping against his face as he licks me relentlessly, bringing me from one orgasm to the next. By the time he moves my panties aside I'm soaked and ready to be licked once more, this time with no barrier. It's heaven! :)

I love you!

How about getting them pushed into you as far as they will go before they get pulled off? I usually like to do that with something other than my hands or tongue...

Oh me! Me me me!

That's my favourite tease. When I'm soaked and ready, and if my panties weren't there he'd glide right in, and all I can do is wriggle desperately on the head of his cock. And he smirks.

Love. So much. :devil:

It's official

This is my first post, in my favorite thread.

I love watching her face as I slowly trace the tip of my middle finger up and down her pussy through her sexy little panties, waiting intently for that sharp intake of breath that always comes with her arousal....

Back