StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he ^^^ said. The story with these pics is such a hot combination. Well done. Charlie is dripping on your every word.

Well, if you liked this story, then maybe you will like what happens next?

Mistress thinks that a good, and obedient slave would act as this, correct? :devil:

"Satisfy Me", She Commands
---------------------------

"Slave! Here!"

Mistress's sharp words slice through the air.

i leap and scurry over to her feet, presenting myself, naked, as i kneel in front of her on the cold hard ceramic tile floor.

Mistress's appearance is stunning! Black satin bustier, black thigh-high stockings with lace trim, and black leather knee-high, high-heel boots. She stands upright, legs spread, her freshly shaved labia parting her crotch-less panties, clearly on display directly in front of my eyes. The sunlight peering in through the partially open curtains is illuminating her, making her the center of attention.

Mistress is holding her favorite whip. It is her instructional instrument. i fear her use of it on me. i have felt its' sting before, several times when i have disappointed Mistress. i do not want to feel that whip again.

"Satisfy me." She commands.

i know exactly what she wants, what she needs. She has spent the past three hours taking pictures for her "Dominatrix" series. Obviously this naughty activity has aroused her, raising her desires for sexual release. i am her sex slave. It is time for me to fulfill my duties to Mistress.

i move closer to Mistress and begin by gently caressing her inner thigh just along the edge of her stocking. So smooth and sensitive is her skin. i love touching Mistress this way. My face is very close to her sexual core, her pussy lips already puffy and damp. i can smell her aroma. It is strong and intoxicating. The pheromones of an aroused woman are one of Nature's methods of attracting a sexual mate to the female. Mistress's aroma has its' affect on me. My cock is very erect and hard. Mistress has me wearing a tight cock ring which keeps my erection ready for her use at any time. My cock throbs with desire for it’s own release. However, only Mistress controls when that may happen. She owns me, and my cock.

For now, all my attention is on Mistress and pleasuring her. My tongue slowly drags across the soft tender flesh of her inner thigh. Mistress moans. i know she likes this. i smile inside knowing that i am pleasing her. Upward the tip of my tongue moves to the juncture of her legs. i can taste her moisture that is leaking from her pussy as is runs down onto her leg. The taste of her pussy is simply incredible. i will never tire of pleasuring her. Before i begin more seriously satisfying activities, i repeat my tongue strokes along the inside of her other thigh. Again, Mistress moans, but i can tell there is a certain urgency in her guttural sounds. Her needs are urgent and i must not waste any time.

i bury my face into Mistress's center, the tip of my nose presses against her hard clit. Mistress is more aroused than i had thought. My tongue takes a long, lingering lick over her wet puffy lips from bottom to top. "Mmmmm" she moans a bit louder. She tastes wonderful. If a person could live from only eating pussy, my face would never leave this spot. Mistress grabs the back of my head and firmly presses me into her sex. i lick again, a bit faster and more forcefully, my tongue penetrating between her lips. Mistress is gushing wet! i slurp in a load of her nectar, swish it around inside my mouth and swallow. "Mmmmm" I hum back into her pussy, my lips firmly planted against her lips.

"Slave, are you are enjoying pleasuring Mistress? You are, aren't you?" she states in a rhetorical voice, her hand resting on the top of my head.
i nod, rubbing my nose over her hard nub. She gasps.

My tongue lashing activities pick up extra vigor. i love eating Mistress's pussy. To change the sensations she is feeling, i suck one of her wide, puffy labia lips into my mouth and roll the fleshy folds between my lips. "Oh yes slave. You know I like that!" Releasing one lip, i likewise suck in her other lip and roll it between my lips.

"Make me cum!" she commands. "You know how I want you to do it."

Having been her sex slave for some period of time, i do indeed know what she wants, and how she wants it. She has taught me well, and i am euphorically happy servicing Mistress. i have no greater pleasure than pleasing her.

As my tongue slides up to her clit, two of my long fingers slide easily into her slippery, wet canal. i curl my fingers forward, and as i lick tiny circles around her clit, my fingers begin stroking her G-spot. My fingers then twist and turn inside her canal while pushing in and pulling out.

"Yes, Yes! Suck my clit, slave." i love how she commands me, telling me exactly how i can best pleasure her.

My lips lock around her clit and i suck it into my mouth, my tongue tip flickering back and forth over the tip of her clit. My fingers are moving faster now inside her pussy, in and out, deeper and deeper, twisting and turning so that my finger tips, and then my knuckles graze over her G-spot. Mistress's breathing quickens. Ever so slightly she is flexing her knees, bouncing her pussy up and down on my tongue and fingers. She holds my head with both hands, keeping me firmly pressed against her hot twat, as well as to keep her balance as we both move in unison.

"Oh …yes…. slave. Do it!.... Do it!" She stutters through quick gasps of breath. My tongue now firmly presses against her clit, lashing at it with all i can muster, as my fingers fuck her cunt as fast and as hard as i can. Her juices are flowing down my hand and dripping, some of the warm droplets landing my rock hard cock. My cock feels like it is going to explode, but i must withhold or i will surely disappoint Mistress.

i am so focused on pleasuring Mistress, i have lost total awareness of anything else in the room. Right now, at this moment it is just my mouth, my hand, and her pussy, and i am so happy. i am unaware that my own pre-cum is freely flowing down my cock, over my balls, and dripping onto the tile floor along with Mistress's juices.

"I'm close! I'm close!" Mistress informs me. i know what is cumming and how to prepare for it. The timing is critical to insure the maximum pleasure for her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screams as i continue lashing her with my tongue and plunging my fingers in and out of her.

"NOW!" she screams. Quickly I remove my hand and cover her entire pussy with my wide open mouth. i feel her body tense up as her orgasm erupts. She squirts a fountain of her precious fluids into my mouth. I swallow quickly as more is coming. Another long stream of her squirt hits the back of my mouth and throat. Oh how wonderful, and then a third.

The experience is overwhelming, her ejaculate flooding my mouth. Her velvet pussy flesh trembling on my lips…….the taste, the aroma.

Without any added touch, my cock explodes, sending my cum jetting between her feet onto the floor. Over and over, it shoots out uncontrollably, my fluids mixing with her fluids on the cold tile.

i look up at Mistress apologetically, as we pause a moment to catch our breaths. i feel Mistress relax. i believe i have served her well. She looks down at me, takes a step back and looks again between my legs, and the mess on the floor.

"I did not allow you to cum, slave. You disappoint Mistress." The words i knew were coming. Her whip flies down stinging my backside, even down the crack of my ass.

"Now clean up my floor!" Her command snaps down upon me.

Quickly, i move to press my face against the floor, lapping up our fluids and swallowing them. The tastes varies from the combination, and i eagerly devour all of them and leave her floor clean.

She strides away without another look, but that is ok, as i am happy to serve her.

Attachments

• Dom8.JPG
    Dom8.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 919
Last edited:

Mistress thinks that a good, and obedient slave would act as this, correct? :devil:

"Slave! Here!"

i leap and scurry over to her feet, presenting myself, naked, as i kneel in front of her on the cold hard ceramic tile floor.

Mistress's appearance is stunning! Black satin bustier, black thigh-high stockings with lace trim, and black leather knee-high, high-heel boots. She stands upright, legs spread, her freshly shaved labia parting her crotch-less panties, clearly on display directly in front of my eyes. The sunlight peering in through the partially open curtains is illuminating her, making her the center of attention.

Mistress is holding her favorite whip. It is her instructional instrument. i fear her use of it on me. i have felt its' sting before, several times when i have disappointed Mistress. i do not want to feel that whip again.

i know exactly what she wants, what she needs. She has spent the past three hours taking pictures for her "Dominatrix" series. Obviously this naughty activity has aroused her, raising her desires for sexual release. i am her sex slave. It is time for me to fulfill my duties to Mistress.

i move closer to Mistress and begin by gently caressing her inner thigh just along the edge of her stocking. So smooth and sensitive is her skin. i love touching Mistress this way. My face is very close to her sexual core, her pussy lips already puffy and damp. i can smell her aroma. It is strong and intoxicating. The pheromones of an aroused woman are one of Nature's methods of attracting a sexual mate to the female. Mistress's aroma has its' affect on me. My cock is very erect and hard. Mistress has me wearing a tight cock ring which keeps my erection ready for her use at any time. My cock throbs with desire for it’s own release. However, only Mistress controls when that may happen. She owns me, and my cock.

For now, all my attention is on Mistress and pleasuring her. My tongue slowly drags across the soft tender flesh of her inner thigh. Mistress moans. i know she likes this. i smile inside knowing that i am pleasing her. Upward the tip of my tongue moves to the juncture of her legs. i can taste her moisture that is leaking from her pussy as is runs down onto her leg. The taste of her pussy is simply incredible. i will never tire of pleasuring her. Before i begin more seriously satisfying activities, i repeat my tongue strokes along the inside of her other thigh. Again, Mistress moans, but i can tell there is a certain urgency in her guttural sounds. Her needs are urgent and i must not waste any time.

i bury my face into Mistress's center, the tip of my nose presses against her hard clit. Mistress is more aroused than i had thought. My tongue takes a long, lingering lick over her wet puffy lips from bottom to top. "Mmmmm" she moans a bit louder. She tastes wonderful. If a person could live from only eating pussy, my face would never leave this spot. Mistress grabs the back of my head and firmly presses me into her sex. i lick again, a bit faster and more forcefully, my tongue penetrating between her lips. Mistress is gushing wet! i slurp in a load of her nectar, swish it around inside my mouth and swallow. "Mmmmm" I hum back into her pussy, my lips firmly planted against her lips.

"Slave, are you are enjoying pleasuring Mistress? You are, aren't you?" she states in a rhetorical voice, her hand resting on the top of my head.

My tongue lashing activities pick up extra vigor. i love eating Mistress's pussy. To change the sensations she is feeling, i suck one of her wide, puffy labia lips into my mouth and roll the fleshy folds between my lips. "Oh yes slave. You know I like that!" Releasing one lip, i likewise suck in her other lip and roll it between my lips.

Having been her sex slave for some period of time, i do indeed know what she wants, and how she wants it. She has taught me well, and i am euphorically happy servicing Mistress. i have no greater pleasure than pleasing her.

As my tongue slides up to her clit, two of my long fingers slide easily into her slippery, wet canal. i curl my fingers forward, and as i lick tiny circles around her clit, my fingers begin stroking her G-spot. My fingers then twist and turn inside her canal while pushing in and pulling out.

"Yes, Yes! Suck my clit, slave." i love how she commands me, telling me exactly how i can best pleasure her.

My lips lock around her clit and i suck it into my mouth, my tongue tip flickering back and forth over the tip of her clit. My fingers are moving faster now inside her pussy, in and out, deeper and deeper, twisting and turning so that my finger tips, and then my knuckles graze over her G-spot. Mistress's breathing quickens. Ever so slightly she is flexing her knees, bouncing her pussy up and down on my tongue and fingers. She holds my head with both hands, keeping me firmly pressed against her hot twat, as well as to keep her balance as we both move in unison.

"Oh …yes…. slave. Do it!.... Do it!" She stutters through quick gasps of breath. My tongue now firmly presses against her clit, lashing at it with all i can muster, as my fingers fuck her cunt as fast and as hard as i can. Her juices are flowing down my hand and dripping, some of the warm droplets landing my rock hard cock. My cock feels like it is going to explode, but i must withhold or i will surely disappoint Mistress.

i am so focused on pleasuring Mistress, i have lost total awareness of anything else in the room. Right now, at this moment it is just my mouth, my hand, and her pussy, and i am so happy. i am unaware that my own pre-cum is freely flowing down my cock, over my balls, and dripping onto the tile floor along with Mistress's juices.

"I'm close! I'm close!" Mistress informs me. i know what is cumming and how to prepare for it. The timing is critical to insure the maximum pleasure for her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screams as i continue lashing her with my tongue and plunging my fingers in and out of her.

"NOW!" she screams. Quickly I remove my hand and cover her entire pussy with my wide open mouth. i feel her body tense up as her orgasm erupts. She squirts a fountain of her precious fluids into my mouth. I swallow quickly as more is coming. Another long stream of her squirt hits the back of my mouth and throat. Oh how wonderful, and then a third.

The experience is overwhelming, her ejaculate flooding my mouth. Her velvet pussy flesh trembling on my lips…….the taste, the aroma.

Without any added touch, my cock explodes, sending my cum jetting between her feet onto the floor. Over and over, it shoots out uncontrollably, my fluids mixing with her fluids on the cold tile.

i look up at Mistress apologetically, as we pause a moment to catch our breaths. i feel Mistress relax. i believe i have served her well. She looks down at me, takes a step back and looks again between my legs, and the mess on the floor.

"I did not allow you to cum, slave. You disappoint Mistress." The words i knew were coming. Her whip flies down stinging my backside, even down the crack of my ass.

Quickly, i move to press my face against the floor, lapping up the our fluids and swallowing them. The tastes varies from the combination of our fluids, and i eagerly devour all of them and leave her floor clean.

She strides away without another look, but that is ok, as i am happy to serve her.

picture this, a line stretching around a city block and back... every horny son of bitch wants that role you are playing out as the dominatrix... worse than the line for the new apple iphone and oh so much better than a fucking phone... now want guy wouldn't want to play that out with you stackey? the mixing of the fluids, what a lovely and very erotic mental image... well done stackeydreams well done

"Slave! Here!"

Quickly, i move to press my face against the floor, lapping up the our fluids and swallowing them. The tastes varies from the combination of our fluids, and i eagerly devour all of them and leave her floor clean.

Mmm, the Sexiest!

See...your wordplay is ridiculously spot on. Your imagery is so evocative!

I would like to imagine .......it could be that my slaves mind is spot on with my imagery......or my imagery spot on with his mind. :devil:

thank you PS :)

Probably a combination of both. You capture it immaculately well, my dear.

It appears as though Mistress has quite a selection of male subs eager to be Her slave. Her desire is to have one slave......and to devote Her attentions to training that special one to please Her in every way. Mistress also would want to give back to Her slave, testing his personal limits, fulfilling his desires.

As you know, Mistress loves to perform oral sex. Her slave would need to be willing to offer his cock and balls to Her at any given moment for Her use and pleasure. She would also demand Her slaves' balls to be shaven smooth, as to not prickle Mistress's tongue as She took them into Her mouth. Any hair remaining above his cock would need to be trimmed short, but could remain, so that Mistress could smell Her slaves sexy, musky scent as She used him.

After shaving, She would order him to the bed, to lay flat, legs apart for Her close inspection. She would then lean over him, looking carefully, touching, licking him to inspect his work. If Mistress is satisfied, She may reward him and Herself with licking, sucking, and stroking him until he gives Her his treasure, his cream on Her tongue.

Ready for inspection my mistress.....:rose:

"Slave! Here!"

Quickly, i move to press my face against the floor, lapping up our fluids and swallowing them. The tastes varies from the combination, and i eagerly devour all of them and leave her floor clean.

You could reduce any man to a submissive slave ready to do anything you bid him, I know I could happily kneel at your feet worshiping you, yours to command :heart:

attachment.php

On my knees, at your feet. Waiting your every command. :devil: :heart:

"Good morning slaves", Mistress says as she enters the kitchen, Her breakfast hot and just hitting the table, toast buttered and stems carefully plucked from the strawberries, just like she likes it.

One slave hands her a fresh cup of coffee, while another pulls out her chair for her. She sits and then Ok's her slaves to sit around the table with her.

The wooden chairs feel cold on their naked thighs as sit. They are wearing only their underwear as Mistress demands they do until noon, so that she may look at them and enjoy their masculine features.

"You may drink your coffee," Mistress permits, and they wrap chilly hands around their warm mugs.

The slaves sit quietly, awaiting her next command.

Mistress finishes the last bite and the slaves scramble to their feet, taking her empty plate and again assisting with her chair.

"You may eat now," Mistress continues. "I will be on the couch, contemplating my next assignment for you waiting for you to finish. Come in to sit with me when you are finished."

The slaves eat quietly, as Mistress thinks.

'Which slave shall I give this assignment to? I want my assignment to go to one in need of this challenge, yet one whom I know will please me sufficiently as well.'

*Mistress doesn't give assignments to all the slaves at once. They have to earn their assignments. Even though challenging, they hope for them. They know that fulfilling these assignments for Mistress will not only please her, but bring them a high level of sexual satisfaction as well.*

The slaves finish their meal and scramble into the living room, racing to get the best and closest place near her feet.

"Quiet!", she demands. She sits relaxed, looking down upon them as she takes a couple of minutes, which seem like hours to the slaves, as they sit, hearts pounding, to decide which one will be given the assignment. They all have a twinkle of hope in their eye.

"YOU!" Mistress points directly at one slave who sits humbly in the middle of the group. "Come to me!" She demands. She chooses this slave, because he deserves this opportunity as a reward for all of the extra gifts he has been offering to her this week.

The selected slave scurries forward, the others parting to allow him through. He sits humbly at her feet, kisses her boot, and looks up into her eyes, awaiting her instruction.

"This is what Mistress wants you to do." she says to him as she teasingly plays with the buckle on her belt.

"I want you to go to the Adult Store in town and purchase a small, 4-6", vibrator. Before you leave to take this trip, Mistress wants you to sit in your car and look at the photos that Mistress has left here for you. Think about her and what she may have planned for you while you drive. Mistress wants you to rub your cock through your pants while you drive to the store."

"When you have selected the item and bring it to the check out counter, Mistress wants you to tell the clerk, "My Mistress has ordered me to make this purchase, and i am happy to serve her.""

"When you get back in your car to drive home, Mistress wants you to take the vibrator out of the bag and place it on the passenger seat, where you have clear view of it. You are to rub your cock on the way home as well, thinking of what Mistress may have you do next."

"You are then to take a phone photo of your stiffened cock in your jeans and send it to Mistress, along with a written explanation of how the assignment has made you feel thus far."

"I will give you further instruction after completing this part of your task."

"Do you understand slave?"

Attachments

• Mistress contemplates Her orders.jpg
    Mistress contemplates Her orders.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 746
  • assignment purchase.jpg
    assignment purchase.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 504
"Good morning slaves", Mistress says as she enters the kitchen, Her breakfast hot and just hitting the table, toast buttered and stems carefully plucked from the strawberries, just like she likes it.

One slave hands her a fresh cup of coffee, while another pulls out her chair for her. She sits and then Ok's her slaves to sit around the table with her.

The wooden chairs feel cold on their naked thighs as sit. They are wearing only their underwear as Mistress demands they do until noon, so that she may look at them and enjoy their masculine features.

"You may drink your coffee," Mistress permits, and they wrap chilly hands around their warm mugs.

Mistress finishes the last bite and the slaves scramble to their feet, taking her empty plate and again assisting with her chair.

"You may eat now," Mistress continues. "I will be on the couch, contemplating my next assignment for you waiting for you to finish. Come in to sit with me when you are finished."

'Which slave shall I give this assignment to? I want my assignment to go to one in need of this challenge, yet one whom I know will please me sufficiently as well.'

*Mistress doesn't give assignments to all the slaves at once. They have to earn their assignments. Even though challenging, they hope for them. They know that fulfilling these assignments for Mistress will not only please her, but bring them a high level of sexual satisfaction as well.*

The slaves finish their meal and scramble into the living room, racing to get the best and closest place near her feet.

"Quiet!", she demands. She sits relaxed, looking down upon them as she takes a couple of minutes, which seem like hours to the slaves, as they sit, hearts pounding, to decide which one will be given the assignment. They all have a twinkle of hope in their eye.

"YOU!" Mistress points directly at one slave who sits humbly in the middle of the group. "Come to me!" She demands. She chooses this slave, because he deserves this opportunity as a reward for all of the extra gifts he has been offering to her this week.

The selected slave scurries forward, the others parting to allow him through. He sits humbly at her feet, kisses her boot, and looks up into her eyes, awaiting her instruction.

"This is what Mistress wants you to do." she says to him as she teasingly plays with the buckle on her belt.

"I want you to go to the Adult Store in town and purchase a small, 4-6", vibrator. Before you leave to take this trip, Mistress wants you to sit in your car and look at the photos that Mistress has left here for you. Think about her and what she may have planned for you while you drive. Mistress wants you to rub your cock through your pants while you drive to the store."

"When you have selected the item and bring it to the check out counter, Mistress wants you to tell the clerk, "My Mistress has ordered me to make this purchase, and i am happy to serve her.""

"When you get back in your car to drive home, Mistress wants you to take the vibrator out of the bag and place it on the passenger seat, where you have clear view of it. You are to rub your cock on the way home as well, thinking of what Mistress may have you do next."

"You are then to take a phone photo of your stiffened cock in your jeans and send it to Mistress, along with a written explanation of how the assignment has made you feel thus far."

:heart:

Again...well done! :rose:

Always lurking

attachment.php

Love this thread, your posts are very arousing and love what you write, just s arousing!

Thanks

attachment.php

. . . . . . . . .

"You are to rub your cock on the way home as well, thinking of what Mistress may have you do next."

I am at a loss for words.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back