StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.....to those who are awake and around on this cold Saturday morning. I know many of you are "weekday pervs" and will not see this last one til Monday, but I thought Id let it out for the weekenders. :devil:

The last of my series "puss n boots"

If this is your first time viewing this series, you may want to scroll back to the beginning of it to read the story about what exactly got my puss sooooo puffy and wet and ready. :devil:

This is the last because any beyond this point would not be Lit approved :devil:

I hope I leave you with plenty of dirty thoughts for the weekend ;)

Fuckk you're soo wet!! After reading your story, I am not surprised..damn!! :devil:

Good morning.....to those who are awake and around on this cold Saturday morning. I know many of you are "weekday pervs" and will not see this last one til Monday, but I thought Id let it out for the weekenders. :devil:

If this is your first time viewing this series, you may want to scroll back to the beginning of it to read the story about what exactly got my puss sooooo puffy and wet and ready. :devil:

This is the last because any beyond this point would not be Lit approved :devil:

In the words of Wayne and
Garth!
Swwing!!!!!

Okay I admit it, an overload of dirty thoughts going on here :)
:rose::rose:

....dreaming of burying my tounge in your delicious wet pussy while those heels dig deep in my back and you grab my hair pulling me in deeper....

nothing like wet pussy n boots... just fucking hot and yes a tease... absofuckinglutely

Stackey!

I'm doing a Lit Drive By today and couldn't leave without giving you some love.

LOVE!

Hope you are doing well and that you had a great Holiday. Miss you!

L

Stackey!

I'm doing a Lit Drive By today and couldn't leave without giving you some love.

LOVE!

Hope you are doing well and that you had a great Holiday. Miss you!

L

Awwww thanks Lil! :kiss: :kiss: I did! I hope you did too. We miss ya round here.

Awww stackey, Damn you are one Hot Babe, Love the pix. My mind is going crazy, Cock dancing all over the place, and my mouth is watering so bad. Super sexy outfit, and Boots. OH Fuck I am happy in my pant's today. LOL. mwah.

Awww stackey, Damn you are one Hot Babe, Love the pix. My mind is going crazy, Cock dancing all over the place, and my mouth is watering so bad. Super sexy outfit, and Boots. OH Fuck I am happy in my pant's today. LOL. mwah.

:devil: :nana: :nana: :nana: :devil:
Happy in my pants dance :D

Dirty thoughts indeed thank you sexy.

Good evening Stackey. Hoping you are staying warm in this weather.

I can't wait to see what you have next for us. Always so creative and naughty.
attachment.php

And I love the narrative that introduced the last picture set. Had me getting hard before I looked at any of the pics. OMG!

I do have a series in mind. :devil: it will take a little work to achieve. It will tell a story all it's own. ;)

Ooooh fuck! Mmmm....you have definitely left me with more to think about after seeing this! Oh....yes, as well as a few more tasks to complete....Gawd your so YUMMY!

Extremely sexy pic Stackey - I love heels and your pussy seems begging to be licked or more..... I will volunteer.......

New Series.... "Dominatrix" :devil:

I'd like to share my fantasy with you.

I've always been turned on by the thought of Dominating someone......having a sex slave :devil:

There is something so erotic about feeling in complete power, or powerless, depending on which side you're on. It requires much trust in your partner. Trust not only to Not go too far, but trust that your limits and boundaries will be pushed enough that you will feel adequate satisfaction from the experience. These boundaries are different for every D/s relationship.

My fantasy/interest in Dominating is not in an extreme, sadist way, but just enough to push mine and his boundaries, causing hearts to race, palms to sweat, incorporating not only bedroom scenes, but a few secret sleazy assignments and tasks to be accomplished during the day from time to time., unbeknownst to those around.

I love to wear my boots as you all know. :) especially to bed. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

I decided to use them in a new "Dominatrix" series which will include my thoughts/fantasies as well as photos.

May I present............

Mistress StackeyDreams :devil:

Attachments

• Dom6.jpg
    Dom6.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,098
Oh mistress SD. How I would love to feel that heel on my shoulder pushing me to the floor. Then your whip on my back as you tell me that if I kiss your boots well you might just allow me to kiss more.

I'd like to share my fantasy with you.

I've always been turned on by the thought of Dominating someone......having a sex slave :devil:

There is something so erotic about feeling in complete power, or powerless, depending on which side you're on. It requires much trust in your partner. Trust not only to Not go too far, but trust that your limits and boundaries will be pushed enough that you will feel adequate satisfaction from the experience. These boundaries are different for every D/s relationship.

My fantasy/interest in Dominating is not in an extreme, sadist way, but just enough to push mine and his boundaries, causing hearts to race, palms to sweat, incorporating not only bedroom scenes, but a few secret sleazy assignments and tasks to be accomplished during the day from time to time., unbeknownst to those around.

I love to wear my boots as you all know. :) especially to bed. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

I decided to use them in a new "Dominatrix" series which will include my thoughts/fantasies as well as photos.

May I present............

Mistress StackeyDreams :devil:

OMG!
attachment.php
That is so freaking
attachment.php

When can I interview to be your new sex slave?
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back