The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very astute and I think much of my experience as well. I come from a world of mostly men, not just the construction world but in my personal life too but I always treasured the female companionship I had, in fact probably protect it more than my sexual relationships because I do think it takes a village and not just to raise kids but to relate and relive life with. My girlfriends are invaluable to me. And let's face it, the chicks on here are usually more entertaining than the dudes and I come to be entertained.

:rose:

Yeah, I'll post at and with anyone. I have really good friends of both genders. I've been wildly attracted to both genders. People suck, people rule. I love hearing women's opinions on Lit because Lit women are a special type of chick, I think.

And I can kind of forgive the male-obedience thing in women under a certain age, especially those with father issues (strong or absent), because when you're young you're figuring shit out. But past it certain age, it just bugs. It also saddens me, because I think women benefit from having close female friends - and you can't have that when you're walking over your friends to kowtow to whatever man is in the room.

Just keepin it real not that it matters to men with their head in the cloud but half what I read here strikes me as re tweets that someone saw on Tweeker and thought, "Oh I'll post that on lit as genuine to make myself feel.... loved"

Humans. Ha.

JAJ's gotta do what JAJ's gotta do :)

non-seq's:

a sign that the wife is spending too much time playing candy crush: the sunlight glare has revealed fingerprint marks in a distinctive grid-like pattern on her ipad.

also, i saw the Hobbit last night. it was good.

friendships

don't let the heckler get to you….I am enjoying what you are writing. I also like friends of both genders. It is nice to hear the woman's opinion on friendship with women.

Just wear the Uggs.

That will do it.

You gotta problem with uggs?

What's wrong with uggs?
You just have to know how to rock them.

See, what you do is you gotta team them with the daggiest pair of trackies you can find. Daggy trackies, check. Ok. Now you gotta wear your hair in a messy ponytail. Messy ponytail, check. Slap on a pair of sunnies. The most expensive sunnies you can find. Ok.

Now you're ready to shop the shit outta Woolies.

Just keepin it real not that it matters to men with their head in the cloud but half what I read here strikes me as re tweets that someone saw on Tweeker and thought, "Oh I'll post that on lit as genuine to make myself feel.... loved"

Humans. Ha.

giphy.gif

What's wrong with uggs?

See, what you do is you gotta team them with the daggiest pair of trackies you can find. Daggy trackies, check. Ok. Now you gotta wear your hair in a messy ponytail. Messy ponytail, check. Slap on a pair of sunnies. The most expensive sunnies you can find. Ok.

you'd fit in well here in dc, smiley.
every day i see hordes of women wearing uggs on their way in to their desk jobs. they save their heels for the office :)

What's wrong with uggs?

Preach it!

I read somewhere that Uggs are Australia's national animal. True fact.

you'd fit in well here in dc, smiley.
every day i see hordes of women wearing uggs on their way in to their desk jobs. they save their heels for the office :)

Really? Ha! :D

I don't actually own a pair of uggs, but I'd wear 'em around the house. In winter. Not now. Too hot for all of that.

What a fuckhead. Also, tweets are only 140 characters long, you half-wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back